You and Covid-19

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

tru-marvell
I'm a hvac tech responsible for a 20 story office tower in a 6 building office park. Currently we have been restricted to working 2 days a week, but with full pay and benefits. There are certain county/state regulatory mandated task we must perform weekly.
We were just notified that one of our tenants employees has tested positive for the Covid-19 in my building. This is the 3rd instance we've had at this office park.

Most of our tenants have closed their offices and are working remotely. Although we do have a laser vision correction tenant who is still in full operation ( last Thursday they had a full office of patients). We have 2 dental offices in my building which have already decided to stop taking patients and have temporarily closed their offices. We have a 5 floor tenant with 24 hour operations. They have a skeleton crew- about 50 people-that still come in. The cafe in my building has not opened today-they closed at noon last Friday.

We are currently undergoing several building upgrades...( new chillers /cooling towers, ect) including a face lift to our lobbies. This work is currently ongoing.

Thankfully my house hold is in very good standing. This Friday I will begin volunteering at a local food bank to pack and deliver food.

On a silly note-I was able to drive in this morning doing about 85 mph all the way....

BrolyBlack
And?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.