Best force feats in canon??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eli Vanto
What are the top 10 best force feats shown so far in canon?

Psychotron
Probably Sidious frying thousands of Rebel ships with lightning without damaging any of his own. Luke bringing down a Star Destroyer in the battle of Jakku is up there as well. Snoke destroyed Luke's temple from light years away, which is impressive too. That's off the top of my head.

The Merchant
In Tarkin an unknown amount of Jedi Pulverzied a comet called Kinro which was powerful enough to smash one if not multiple planets and they pulverized Kinro with the Force. Afaik that's the best Force feat in terms of destruction in canon, while the Father did state his children can tear apart the fabric of the universe and destroy the galaxy it wasn't performed. Not saying they can't, they're universal beings so obviously they can.

ROS Palpatine and Rey would be planet+

Total Warrior
Anakin dominating the Son and the Daughter with the Force

Galan007
Just the best displays of raw Force power?

1.) Anakin owning the Son & Daughter simultaneously... I doubt this will ever be topped.

And in no particular order...
-Bendu's lightning one-shotting AT-ATs
-Luke's projection in TLJ
-Ben resurrecting Rey
-Palpatine's fleet-disabling lightning
-Vader holding/lifting an AT-AT
-Yoda's mountain feat
-Pre-ESB Luke shaking a Star Destroyer(and possibly pulling them out of the sky years later on Jakku)
-Palpatine force-choking Dooku from across the galaxy.
-Kanan and Ezra pushing an asteroid

Zenwolf
Originally posted by Galan007

Can this one really be used since Palps had absorbed both Ren and Rey's power? Or was that just to make him younger and the lighting was actually his own power?

Unless we're also using amplifications here.

Scizard
It doesn't seem like a temporary amp, so I think it should be mentioned.

Galan007
The novel is a bit open-ended as to whether or not the Dyad power just healed Palpatine's rotting clone body(thereby making his full power accessible), or further amped him.

On one hand there's this:
"He raised his perfect, healed hands, and called on all the dark power of the Force and the Sith who had come before him, and pulled their life from their very bodies. It poured from them like a river of light, leaving them weaker and weaker. The Emperor laughed as his body strengthened, became whole."

On the flip side, there's this:
"Even through her haze of weakness and exhaustion, Rey could sense him draw on the Force. The Emperor's power was staggering now. No, their power. Hers and Ben's.

Regardless, I was just talking about general displays of Force power. thumb up

Eli Vanto
Originally posted by Galan007
Just the best displays of raw Force power?

1.) Anakin owning the Son & Daughter simultaneously... I doubt this will ever be topped.

And in no particular order...
-Bendu's lightning one-shotting AT-ATs
-Luke's projection in TLJ
-Ben resurrecting Rey
-Vader holding/lifting an AT-AT
-Yoda's mountain feat
-Pre-ESB Luke shaking a Star Destroyer(and possibly pulling them out of the sky years later on Jakku)
-Palpatine force-choking Dooku from across the galaxy.
-Kanan and Ezra pushing an asteroid You really think the projection feat is one of the top 10? erm

Eli Vanto
Originally posted by The Merchant
In Tarkin an unknown amount of Jedi Pulverzied a comet called Kinro which was powerful enough to smash one if not multiple planets and they pulverized Kinro with the Force. Afaik that's the best Force feat in terms of destruction in canon You have that quote handy?

Galan007
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
You really think the projection feat is one of the top 10? erm Yes.

Total Warrior
Kathleen threatening to destroy the whole SE universe with her mere presence

Zentrex
Didn't we have a thread like this a few weeks ago?

Total Warrior
I'd add that Vos lifting and choking the Sleeper, a large crustacean creature, may also be noteworthy.

xPRIMEx

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.