Classic Odin vs Imperiex and probes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Odin at his universal busting best vs Imperiex and his probes, who wins?

https://comicvine.gamespot.com/forums/gen-discussion-1/odins-galaxy-universal-feats-1841992/

zopzop
Imperiex crushes him like an insect. Abstract > skyfather.

lawest9
Odin maybe a skyfather by tier, but he has feats that suggest him to be far above that status, I believe he can at least make a fight out of it.

carver9
That's all Odin needs to do is crack Imperiex hide and Odin at full power is capable of doing that. An amped Superman was able to do it...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/3802106-quanta%20energy%202.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/3802107-quanta%20energy%203.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/3802108-quanta%20energy%204.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/3802109-quanta%20energy%205.jpg

Surviving the after results is the question.

deft
^ But Superman was amped by a cosmic entity. Odin isn't in the same league, not even close. Btw, like Zop said, Imperiex stomps hard.

DarkSaint85
Superman also had help from Darkseid.

My point is, saying it's 'just' an amped Superman, as if all we are talking about is a slight boost in power, is VERY disingenuous.

Adam Grimes
More so considering the unamped version of that same Superman was operating in the high trans/low skyfather vicinity earlier in the arc.

JBL
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
More so considering the unamped version of that same Superman was operating in the high trans/low skyfather vicinity earlier in the arc. lol. Totally false.

Adam Grimes
ok jbl

Senor Cage
Imperiex.

MrMind
imperiex with a single handwave

jbl repping hard for marvel laughing out loud

JBL
Originally posted by MrMind
imperiex with a single handwave

jbl repping hard for marvel laughing out loud Want to bet a one-month ban on what I say?

MrMind
no idea what you said turdface you are on ignore, this is just a general assessment of your posting history

JBL
As I thought. Coward.👍

MrMind
seriously, why are you here? no one likes your annoying little rat face here. I'll keep talk trash to you, because I don't like you marvel turd, it's my past time entertainment

JBL
Do you think I care what you think? Continue to worship Superman and anything DC with your mouth closed. Better yet, take the bet and prove what he said and send me away for one month. If he's telling the truth, you have nothing to worry about. But if he's lying, ( which he is) then away you go for believe the lie as your Superman worshipping butt always do. TAKE THE BET DC COWARD!!

MrMind
you motherless child, I did not read what you said, YOU ARE ON IGNORE, I didn't see jack shit about your stupid post,what part of that don't you understand you little hillbilly insect?

I keep feeding you little trolls and it's not even fun

MrMind
that shit is between you and grimes

I don't have to debate to prove you are a garbage poster, I'll just say it to your face. with a big slap and fat spit

JBL
LMAO! WHEN SOMEBODY GET CAUGHT IN A LIE THEY USUALLY RESULT TO INSULTS. Dang, my 5 year old wanted to shut your mouth and send you away for a month. When you grow up and get some nerves to defend Superman correctly, come see me. Until then goodbye coward. 👍

deft
C'mon JBL, in the beggining of OWAW arc, is stated that Superman was holding back and worked thoses aspects with Mongul.

MrMind
@jbl
not really, I could give 2 shits about who wins here, I'm at home doing nothing and just come here to blow off steam

also feel bad for your 5 years old, does he know his mama is his aunt?

AlbertoJohnAvil
Mrmind, Pr told you not to bash and derail.... lmao

Originally posted by -Pr-
Something akin to the weight of both universes crashing together, though I haven't read it in a while. Definitely up there with those largely unquantifiable super-feats only a few characters have performed, though.

==

Now, so... Bada has already spoken, but in this and other threads, people keep acting like shitheads. Even after being warned. So, no more warnings.

-If I see excessive trolling either here or in reports that turn out to be true, you'll be banned.
-If I see harrassment, sexual or otherwise, you'll be banned.
-Bashing, excessive derailment etc, that leads to bans too.

You're not children, so I expect you not to act like it.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I get that you come on here and insult to let whatever issues u got going on irl (I dont actually care LOL) but start following rules. you complain alot and still post, nobody asks you to give your input, you chose to. get a life lmao

MrMind
says the troll, I'll stop bashing if you, jbl, carver stop trolling

deal?

AlbertoJohnAvil
nobodys trolling. it's called having an opinion, deal with it. i don't really care if you bash or not, I'm just telling you to follow what PR said, whatever happens is on you LOL

Diesldude
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
nobodys trolling. it's called having an opinion, deal with it. i don't really care if you bash or not, I'm just telling you to follow what PR said, whatever happens is on you LOL but Mr. Mind is right, you're a troll that hides behind other user posts. Smh. Still waiting for your reply in feat thread.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Diesldude
thumb up

those other three if you notice post in packs and up eachothers posts.

look at you doing the same thing

laughing out loud oh the irony

Odin wins this btw

carver9
I get that you come on here and insult to let whatever issues u got going on irl (I dont actually care LOL) but start following rules. you complain alot and still post, nobody asks you to give your input, you chose to. get a life lmao

He does it daily. I'm surprised he havent been banned yet. Hes worse than Broly.

carver9
but Mr. Mind is right, you're a troll that hides behind other user posts. Smh. Still waiting for your reply in feat thread.

You dont have the right to call anyone a troll. Stop bashing people like you're always right. You're no better than anyone here. If you keep bashing, I will report you.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
That's all Odin needs to do is crack Imperiex hide and Odin at full power is capable of doing that. An amped Superman was able to do it...

https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/3802106-quanta%20energy%202.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/3802107-quanta%20energy%203.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/3802108-quanta%20energy%204.jpg
https://static.comicvine.com/uploads/original/13/139933/3802109-quanta%20energy%205.jpg

Surviving the after results is the question.

Yeah, but an amped Superman also knocked down World Forger.

Doesn't mean Odin beats WF.

Diesldude
You dont have the right to call anyone a troll. Stop bashing people like you're always right. You're no better than anyone here. If you keep bashing, I will report you. listen you shameless troll, the rights I have or don't aren't decided by you. Stop making threats, I heard you've been reporting me already because of my posts that have been owning your little gang in the feat thread.

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud Its always a random that wants to be apart of the "CaRvERaLbErTO" Bandwagon for the need of validation. Yes, make your master philo proud by owning us, i'm sure he'll reward you LOL

AlbertoJohnAvil
I come on this post and tell dudes to follow the rules and this random wants to call me a "Troll" out of the blue for telling to follow the guidelines. desperate for attention is so desperate lmao

cdtm
What made up rule lists did you read? Because it sure as shite isn't the rules written in the rule thread you're going by.

carver9
listen you shameless troll, the rights I have or don't aren't decided by you. Stop making threats, I heard you've been reporting me already because of my posts that have been owning your little gang in the feat thread.

I do not report people but I will report you. Reported.

Diesldude

Diesldude
I do not report people but I will report you. Reported. you don't really have any credibility so I don't believe you.

Diesldude

Diesldude
Imperiex wins. Different tier

AlbertoJohnAvil
Yeah OBVIOUSLY I ignored your terrible response and moved on, i don't like my time wasted, but h1 is making proper rebuttals so I'm giving him attention still. you came on here derailing like you usually do for my attention to acknowledge what you said on an entirely different thread LOL

cdtm

Diesldude
Originally posted by cdtm
Just ignore him, he'd out of his goddamned mind. I need to get out too lol or buy a home gym.

Diesldude
Yeah OBVIOUSLY I ignored your terrible response and moved on, i don't like my time wasted, but h1 is making proper rebuttals so I'm giving him attention still. you came on here derailing like you usually do for my attention to acknowledge what you said on an entirely different thread LOL you're a liar too. I was having a conversation with thehulkster then you jumped in telling me to learn how to read.
the earths have the force of a universe behind each. literally STATED, not debatable. Learn how to read:

https://i.postimg.cc/9DW9BTBB/ptl.jpg

The worlds were basically carrying with them universes
There's a reason when the collision happened the two worlds together with their respective universes would be destroyed
Yes he failed to keep them from colliding but momentarily he held them apart

Once I respond, you go back into hiding.

Last post to you in this thread troll.

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'll respond when you make a proper rebuttal, until than stop derailing. go compalin to a mod about how I ignored your trash rebuttal, don't really care lmao

Diesldude

carver9
Yeah OBVIOUSLY I ignored your terrible response and moved on, i don't like my time wasted, but h1 is making proper rebuttals so I'm giving him attention still. you came on here derailing like you usually do for my attention to acknowledge what you said on an entirely different thread LOL

thumb up

JBL
Originally posted by deft
C'mon JBL, in the beggining of OWAW arc, is stated that Superman was holding back and worked thoses aspects with Mongul. So you are saying that it takes an all-out, non-holding back Superman to match a normal, Zod, DD, Wonder Woman and her mother? Answer this.... Before monguls talk, What level was Superman operating at?

DarkSaint85
So as per my original post, it took a MASSIVELY amped Superman with help from Darkseid and Strange Visitor to crack Imperiex.

Badabing
The idiots bashing people need to stop now. The idiots flamebaiting need to stop now. Otherwise I will start temo banning idiots so I don't have to see more reports.

AlbertoJohnAvil

Galan007
I don't mind reopening it, so long as the BS doesn't continue there either.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Galan007
I don't mind reopening it, so long as the BS doesn't continue there either.

It won't Galan lol

deft
Originally posted by JBL
So you are saying that it takes an all-out, non-holding back Superman to match a normal, Zod, DD, Wonder Woman and her mother? Answer this.... Before monguls talk, What level was Superman operating at?

Superman was operating in his normal powerset, fights against a single Probe is a good feat.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So as per my original post, it took a MASSIVELY amped Superman with help from Darkseid and Strange Visitor to crack Imperiex.

Strange Visitor's help and the "massive amp" are the same thing right?

JBL
Originally posted by deft
Superman was operating in his normal powerset, fights against a single Probe is a good feat. So his normal powerset is far below Zod, DD, Wonder Woman and her mother? Because they were operating at their normal level and they were destroying probes.

ShadowFyre
Just shut the **** up already guys. Good ****ing Lord.

Odin eradicates the probes with little to no effort. He then fights Imperiex and loses,but he most certainly does not lose to a handwave. Classic Odin was a beast and could hit well above Skyfather level.

If you take the whole thing into consideration, the fight could last some while. With Imp winning though.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Strange Visitor's help and the "massive amp" are the same thing right?

Woops, mistyped.

Meant to type General Rock's help plus massive amp.

He had 30 hydrogen bombs with him too.

So that's 30 hydrogen bombs, Strange Visitor amp plus Darkseid's Omega beams.

BrolyBlack
This is one of the best threads in a whilethumb up

ShadowFyre
Woops, mistyped.

Meant to type General Rock's help plus massive amp.

He had 30 hydrogen bombs with him too.

So that's 30 hydrogen bombs, Strange Visitor amp plus Darkseid's Omega beams.

30 hydrogen bombs is kinda laughable at these power levels though right? Say anything about the actual size of them?

As of right now 30 of the most powerful hydrogen bombs ever made wouldn't be able to destroy a small fraction of a small country.

It just sounds funny next to Superman, like he should be able to fingersnap and replicate the damage a hydrogen bombs would do.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
30 hydrogen bombs is kinda laughable at these power levels though right? Say anything about the actual size of them?

As of right now 30 of the most powerful hydrogen bombs ever made wouldn't be able to destroy a small fraction of a small country.

It just sounds funny next to Superman, like he should be able to fingersnap and replicate the damage a hydrogen bombs would do.

So the most powerful hydrogen bomb ever made, the Tsar Bomba, had a TESTED yield of 50Mt, but a max yield of 100Mt. That was back in 1961, whilst DC have teleportation devices and spaceships etc.

So let's say in DC, the max is 200Mt (I say max, because....this was a mission to do as much damage as possible, you'd ASSUME they'd pack their baddest weapons on board).

200*30 = 6000Mt, or about 4x ALL the nukes on Earth right now.

But you also have to remember one thing - it wasn't spread out over a wide area like a country - they directed it at a single point on Imperiex, so it's more like piercing damage. Think how Wolverine can stab Gladiator and Thanos etc, even though they shrug large wide area explosions off.

Agreed with your initial point, but 4x all the nukes on Earth concentrated on a single point isn't exactly to be sniffed at.

Circling back to my reply to Hulkster, and then to my initial point, it wasn't just 'an amped Superman' :

My point is, saying it's 'just' an amped Superman, as if all we are talking about is a slight boost in power, is VERY disingenuous.

Sin I AM
Classy thread

carver9
Seen Darksaint quote. Darkseid beams probably did nothing. Superman used the remains of Imperiex probes to block a full fledge beam from Darkseid and it did nothing to the armor. Darkseid beams had no play here. If it couldnt damage the Probes, it sure as hell isnt damaging I.P.

lawest9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Classy thread 😆😆😆

lawest9
Seen Darksaint quote. Darkseid beams probably did nothing. Superman used the remains of Imperiex probes to block a full fledge beam from Darkseid and it did nothing to the armor. Darkseid beams had no play here. If it couldnt damage the Probes, it sure as hell isnt damaging I.P. I've suspected for a long time that DS omega beams were a little over rated.

DarkSaint85
Wasn't the Entropy Aegis fitted with Apokoliptian tech?

So not just a bog standard probe. It was specially modified.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

WHAT ABOUT 100 hydrogen bombs!!!!!

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by lawest9
I've suspected for a long time that DS omega beams were a little over rated.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/12/120267/4842044-2465153694-30807.jpg

It wasn't *just* Imperiex tech. You should know better than to just take Carver's statements at face value. It's 'dark Apokoliptian military science' as well.

Here, Steel (in the Entropy Aegis) breaks into the Quintessence's realm against their will and escapes with Superman (for the record, that's Highfather, Shazam, and Ganthet. Oh, and Zeus and the Phantom Stranger too. AND the Spectre was there to judge Superman):

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/12/120267/4841968-5669963828-30808.jpg

Note their words. 'The Aegis is stranger than we could have ever guessed'.....'the power you're wielding...the forces at play in the Aegis...it's beyond even my comprehension!'

Back in the day I think I thought it was *just* the same as a probe. But I can now see I am mistaken.

lawest9
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/12/120267/4842044-2465153694-30807.jpg

It wasn't *just* Imperiex tech. You should know better than to just take Carver's statements at face value. It's 'dark Apokoliptian military science' as well.

Here, Steel (in the Entropy Aegis) breaks into the Quintessence's realm against their will and escapes with Superman (for the record, that's Highfather, Shazam, and Ganthet. Oh, and Zeus and the Phantom Stranger too. AND the Spectre was there to judge Superman):

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/scale_medium/12/120267/4841968-5669963828-30808.jpg

Note their words. 'The Aegis is stranger than we could have ever guessed'.....'the power you're wielding...the forces at play in the Aegis...it's beyond even my comprehension!'

Back in the day I think I thought it was *just* the same as a probe. But I can now see I am mistaken. Thank you for the scans, but understand that I'm not taking Carver's or anyone else's word at face value, my statement was based off of my own observations, Superman has tanked DS omega beams on more than one occasion, in crossovers ( which I know many don't consider canon ) both Thor and Silver Surfer have gotten right back up after being hit by the OE.

It's possible however that DS DS didn't intend to kill rither of them, I don't know, but from what I understand of the Omega Effect is that it can do just about anything Darkseid desires other than destroying the target.

DarkSaint85
thumb up. When Darkseid attacked the Entropy Aegis, he specifically said that he 'used his best' against it.

The armour tanking it doesn't mean the OE is weak. The armor was just that uber.

lawest9
thumb up. When Darkseid attacked the Entropy Aegis, he specifically said that he 'used his best' against it.

The armour tanking it doesn't mean the OE is weak. The armor was just that uber. I understand that, I was making references to it's effect against individuals, not the armor.

carver9
Who said anything about it being weak laughing out loud? What I did say is the armor is made from remains of Probes and with all the hype that surrounds Imperiex, he should be>>>>the armor, the same armor that withstood the beams.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
WHAT ABOUT 100 hydrogen bombs!!!!!

That would probably destroy dimensions 1 through 6. Including our reality as well. It would definitely kill Superman.

h1a8

The armour tanking it doesn't mean the OE is weak. The armor was just that uber.

thumb up

DS OB, at half power, has vaporized missile that Superman couldn't damage in the slightest using all of his might and full hv.

SquallX

9jaboy
Classic Odin is way too overrated? It's not even close. Imperiex stomps him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.