Alucard (Castlevania) Runs the "Creatures of the Night" Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

John Murdoch
I figure with all the Ed Cullen threads going around, why not get Adrian Fahrenheit Tepes in on the action.

Alucard from Netflix's Castlevania series is hanging out in his castle's main entrance hall, and each of his opponents stroll through the main door to do battle with the son of Dracula. Alucard has his heirloom sword and heals fully after each round. The following are his opponents, each of whom has some kind of background dealing with crime or monsters in the wee hours of the night or is a monster his or herself:

Round 1: David from The Lost Boys

Round 2: Gary Oldman's Dracula

Round 3: Batfleck Batman

Round 4: Hugh Jackman's Van Helsing (w/ werewolf transformation ability)

Round 5: Luke Cage

Round 6: Selene

Round 7: Blade

Round 8: Edward Cullen

Round 9: Hellboy

Final Boss: Doctor Strange

If the order is whack, forgive me smile smile

Putinbot1
Only Strange has a chance imo.

carthage
Might have issues with Selene but she has no answer to magic

Strange gets blitzed

Honestly clears

Eon Blue
He clears and gets beaten by Strange. The MCU is too much for the Castlevania verse characters.

BruceSkywalker
what all has backwards dracula done? I've only watched the first 5 episodes of season 3 so what all does he do

NemeBro
Stops hard at Strange.

Psychotron
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
what all has backwards dracula done? I've only watched the first 5 episodes of season 3 so what all does he do

He gets ass raped.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Psychotron
He gets ass raped. heh

ShadowFyre
Is the show any good?

KingD19
It's awesome. All 3 seasons.

Impediment
How can Luke Cage be hurt? I've never seen the show but I know he's borderline invulnerable.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Is the show any good?

first 2 seasons were good.. i've watched the first 5 episodes of the 3rd season. Alucard hasn't done much in those episodes. i'm gonna finish the 3rd season tomorrow, but so far i do enjoy the 3rd season

Eon Blue

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Impediment
How can Luke Cage be hurt? I've never seen the show but I know he's borderline invulnerable. He got downed by a Sniper Rifle and Iron Fist.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Jmanghan
He got downed by a Sniper Rifle and Iron Fist.

When did he get shot by a sniper rifle? He took a knee for a few seconds after taking a point blank shot from a Judas bullet in S2, right after being inside an exploding truck, but it didn't actually cause any damage. Same with Danny's hits. They knocked him on his ass but didn't do any significant lasting damage. He started getting up from both almost immediately after going down. And he's stonewalled a 3rd punch when he had a moment's prep during their one team up.

Better example is Bushmaster, who stomped Luke while on double-dose of Nightshade and knocked his ass out cold for like a solid minute (the other fights are more iffy as they involved cheapshots and tricks). Though I am not up to date with Castlevania, so no idea how their strength compares to each other. I know Bushmaster can batter a several inch thick blast door off its hinges, leaving massive dents in it in the process.

riv6672
Stops at 5.

BruceSkywalker
stops at cage

Jmanghan
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
When did he get shot by a sniper rifle? He took a knee for a few seconds after taking a point blank shot from a Judas bullet in S2, right after being inside an exploding truck, but it didn't actually cause any damage. Same with Danny's hits. They knocked him on his ass but didn't do any significant lasting damage. He started getting up from both almost immediately after going down. And he's stonewalled a 3rd punch when he had a moment's prep during their one team up.

Better example is Bushmaster, who stomped Luke while on double-dose of Nightshade and knocked his ass out cold for like a solid minute (the other fights are more iffy as they involved cheapshots and tricks). Though I am not up to date with Castlevania, so no idea how their strength compares to each other. I know Bushmaster can batter a several inch thick blast door off its hinges, leaving massive dents in it in the process.

VW0sJh4G_os

Fair enough on the Judas Bullet, thought it was normal sniper ammo.

Alucard can likely hurt him, and he's wayyyy too fast for him regardless. Like I can't imagine even DD would be able to hit him.

SquallX

riv6672
^^^i liked the shirtless wolf guy ... love

SquallX
Originally posted by riv6672
^^^i liked the shirtless wolf guy ... love

Hey, what ever floats your boat. Not a fan of the verse myself, but I saw the appeal to some.

Chicks saw it for the good looking guys, where as guys saw them because they were force to by their significant others, and some wanted to get laid.

riv6672
Originally posted by SquallX
Hey, what ever floats your boat. Not a fan of the verse myself, but I saw the appeal to some.

Chicks saw it for the good looking guys, where as guys saw them because they were force to by their significant others, and some wanted to get laid.
And some saw it as a way to make 12 threads a week on this site. laughing out loud

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Jmanghan
VW0sJh4G_os

Fair enough on the Judas Bullet, thought it was normal sniper ammo.

Alucard can likely hurt him, and he's wayyyy too fast for him regardless. Like I can't imagine even DD would be able to hit him.

Quite possible. As I said, I still need to catch up on Castlevania, so my knowledge on Alucard is incomplete. So, I will have to take the word of you and others who have seen it.

John Murdoch
Originally posted by riv6672
And some saw it as a way to make 12 threads a week on this site. laughing out loud

This made me have a good laugh, thank you Riv!

So, the picks so far are
- stops at Luke Cage
- stops at Mr. Cullen
- makes it to Dr. Strange, but loses
- clears

Thanks for the conversation, folks!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.