Trump Was Right Before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jew Boy
That Corona Virus was actually a nothing burger and less deadly than the flu?

Surtur
So whose sock are you?

Putinbot1
I smell Star Wars forum. Virginity, undergraduate education and lack of achievement.

Jew Boy
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I smell Star Wars forum. Virginity, undergraduate education and lack of achievement.

1 out of 4.

I am from the Star Wars forum yes.

And as for the thread in question, the Coronavirus, which hasn't been mass tested, yet shows to be a mild in most of the cases that are worrying enough to be flagged up, appears to be less deadly than the Flu based on current projections.

I would hardly be one to berate lack of education in a person if you were indeed drumming up hysteria for a low-risk pandemic. It shows a lack of insightfulness despite your post-graduate education. It shows that there are probably people smarter than you despite your education or virginity status.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Jew Boy
1 out of 4.

I am from the Star Wars forum yes.

And as for the thread in question, the Coronavirus, which hasn't been mass tested, yet shows to be a mild in most of the cases that are worrying enough to be flagged up, appears to be less deadly than the Flu based on current projections.

I would hardly be one to berate lack of education in a person if you were indeed drumming up hysteria for a low-risk pandemic. It shows a lack of insightfulness despite your post-graduate education. It shows that there are probably people smarter than you despite your education or virginity status. I would like to see a post where I drummed up hysteria.

Lord Lucien
I would like to see a post where I drummed up hysteria. You're doing it right now you pos.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
You're doing it right now you pos. laughing

Robtard
It's Ziggy returned, so your senses are as keen as ever, oldman.

Stealth Moose

^

Wait, I started in the Star Wars subforum. But I lost my virginity at the town fair, so it's good.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
^

Wait, I started in the Star Wars subforum. But I lost my virginity at the town fair, so it's good.

Which town fair?

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Which town fair?

West Virginia. So it was a family affair.

Tzeentch
Eternal reminder that Janus was a fresh faced lad in his early 20s when he first started posting here.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Tzeentch
Eternal reminder that Janus was a fresh faced lad in his early 20s when he first started posting here.

Almost forty now.

Tzeentch
I'm almost 30. Time flies when you're having fun.

Stealth Moose
Originally posted by Tzeentch
I'm almost 30. Time flies when you're having fun.

Is that what this is? No one told me.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
West Virginia. So it was a family affair.

That sounds fun

Robtard

Bashar Teg
*110%

Perfect 5/7

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by Jew Boy
That Corona Virus was actually a nothing burger and less deadly than the flu? In case you missed the reason for the ban in your profile:

Auto-Note (Today 08:49 AM) User banned by Badabing, permanently

Reason: Semi-racial user name. Make a new account and choose a user name which won't get reported daily. PM me with the new account so I can add a note to your profile and prevent another ban.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Badabing
In case you missed the reason for the ban in your profile:

Reason: Semi-racial user name. Make a new account and choose a user name which won't get reported daily. PM me with the new account so I can add a note to your profile and prevent another ban.

How unfortunate. Some are proud of their heritage. He may be too young to understand that some people don't like Jews and openly identifying as a Jew might offend some people who really really don't like Jews.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
How unfortunate. Some are proud of their heritage. He may be too young to understand that some people don't like Jews and openly identifying as a Jew might offend some people who really really don't like Jews.

So what your saying is Bada is the racistthumb up

Surtur
Lol wait people were reporting Jew Boy daily?

Pussies.

Surtur
And here I was planning to create a sock called "I'm white as f*ck".

Plan ruined sad

Old Man Whirly!
Originally posted by Badabing
In case you missed the reason for the ban in your profile:

Reason: Semi-racial user name. Make a new account and choose a user name which won't get reported daily. PM me with the new account so I can add a note to your profile and prevent another ban. thumb up Fair play Bada. I didn't complain, but I get where you are coming from. thumb up

Surtur
I do wonder who complained? Only a small handful of people post here. Who got offended over a user name?

Surtur
I'm filing an official complaint over Whirly's semi-ageist name. Yes he might be an old man and yes jew boy might be a jewish boy, but these things cannot stand.

I'm offended. Officially offended.

dadudemon
I knew it! You're the racist ageist who hates Jews and old people who keeps reporting people.

What a leeeeewwwzer!

Surtur
Originally posted by dadudemon
I knew it! You're the racist ageist who hates Jews and old people who keeps reporting people.

What a leeeeewwwzer!

Facts hurt muh feelz bro.

And of course "African Boy" would also have been banned, cuz consistency is the name of the game.

https://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/08/dr-mccoy-and-captain-kirk-approve.gif

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.