X-23 vs Cassandra Cain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DantasKEdc
X-23 vs Cassandra Cain (Pre-Flashpoint)

MrMind
X-23 slaughters

StiltmanFTW
Laura is pretty skilled herself.

And she's faster than Classic Wolverine... during that era, Logan made Spider-Man wonder if he's faster.

Now, let's add the OHK weapons and an uber healing factor to the mix... and Cassie has no other choice but to give Laura a rimjob.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
and Cassie has no other choice but to give Laura a rimjob.

faps furiously

zopzop
X-23 should win. Truth be told, I've become a X-23 fanboy ever since I got back into UMVC 3. She was such an underrated character, I've been cleaning house with her as my lead off character.

Vanguard
I like X 23 because of the movie Logan.

StyleTime
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

Now, let's add the OHK weapons and an uber healing factor to the mix... and Cassie has no other choice but to give Laura a rimjob.
There's uh.... image boards for that sorta thing.

Originally posted by zopzop
X-23 should win. Truth be told, I've become a X-23 fanboy ever since I got back into UMVC 3. She was such an underrated character, I've been cleaning house with her as my lead off character.
Originally posted by Vanguard
I like X 23 because of the movie Logan.
Welcome to the club. It was getting lonely in here since most of the other Laura fans left long ago.

I'd recommend all the Kyle/Yost stuff as an entry point: X-Force(highly recommend), New X-Men: Childhood's End, Target X etc. NYX was pretty good. Her solo titles won't change your life, but are never horrible reads. She's main series X-Men staple and has side adventures with Daken and such too.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by StyleTime
There's uh.... image boards for that sorta thing.

Yes.

Known as KillerMovies Community Forums thumb up

StyleTime
I meant the hentai variety. Where people of culture gather to discuss art.

And I agree with the general assessment. Cass would be hardpressed to end this through damage alone. She'd really have to bring gadgets, and I don't recall her standard load-out being enough to consistently take the win here.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.