Stunning Visualization Reveals Where Spring Break Covidiots Traveled ....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
After flossing Florida for Spring Break

What a bunch of idiots

Putinbot1
Very Nteresting tbh.

Eon Blue
What a bunch of shitheads.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Eon Blue
What a bunch of shitheads. thumb up

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
After flossing Florida for Spring Break

What a bunch of idiots They're the reason quarantines should be held up with lethal force. All the spring breakers should have been concentrated into a camp and let their infections run the course.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
They're the reason quarantines should be held up with lethal force. All the spring breakers should have been concentrated into a camp and let their infections run the course. laughing I've missed you.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Putinbot1
laughing I've missed you. Couldn't stay away for too long, the KMC Wiki Warriors' amazing ability to express expertise from Google searches always draw my admiring gaze.

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Couldn't stay away for too long, the KMC Wiki Warriors' amazing ability to express expertise from Google searches always draw my admiring gaze.

<3

Raptor22
Am i the only 1 that found this to be the most disturbing part of the article?

"data visualization company Tectonix used cell phone location data collected by company X-Mode to map out the travels of thousands of spring breakers, using special geo-spatial big-data analysis software."

Emmy Evangeline
I actually lived in Miami and had to move before Spring break started because I knew idiots would still go to party. I'm subletting my apartment for cheap just because I needed to move fast.

Surtur
Originally posted by Raptor22

"data visualization company Tectonix used cell phone location data collected by company X-Mode to map out the travels of thousands of spring breakers, using special geo-spatial big-data analysis software."

Tectonix. X Mode. This is super villain shit.

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Surtur
Tectonix. X Mode. This is super villain shit.

Good and bad maybe?

Surtur
Hey Dr. Doom was good for Latveria too.

meep-meep
Originally posted by Raptor22

Why is this disturbing for you?

BrolyBlack
Spring break idiots spread cornoa across half the USlaughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.