Deadpool vs Ozymandias w. stips

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheVaultDweller
- Pure H2H battle inside a steel cage.
- To make this fight more even, no healing factor for Deadpool. However, he still retains all his other physical enhancements and is not suffering any cancer ill effects due to the missing healing (so, not like when he was de-powered in prison and coughing up blood and stuff).
- Both opponents are taking the fight seriously but are otherwise in character.

Who takes it?

KingD19
Deadpool. Tougher, faster, and definitely stronger than Ozy. He's also more cartoony in a fight, doing impossible maneuvers and flips while actually killing people and not just flourishing.

And with him knowing he doesn't have his HF he wont dight stupid as Wadebis actually pretty smart tactically.

carthage
Deadpool tanked blows from Colossus, falling down a mountainside, being tossed out of a car etc

Nothing Ozy can do can hurt him, also Wade is hilariously faster than him too

BruceSkywalker
wade

steverules_2
Originally posted by carthage
Deadpool tanked blows from Colossus

Yeah but Colossus did nothing impressive in the deadpool films, literally got his ass kicked every time

Was funny when Wade was breaking his bones trying to punch and kick him though

KingD19
Originally posted by steverules_2
Yeah but Colossus did nothing impressive in the deadpool films, literally got his ass kicked every time

Was funny when Wade was breaking his bones trying to punch and kick him though

He lost to Angel Dust because Deadpool Colossus was a crap fighter and she had all of Gina Carrano's MMA experience apparently, and was just better than him in a fight. But whenever he hit her, she actually got hurt, while he tanked everything she threw at him. He only lost due to being so chivalrous he gave her a free shot when her boob popped out, and getting punched in the d*ck. Because before that he beat her and left her in a pile of scrap after tossing her away.

And he put up a decent, but losing fight against Juggernaut when he actually used his skills, which is like saying anyone who lost a fight to Hulk didn't didn't do anything impressive. But he did tank a bus getting thrown at him by holding his hands outl. So Deadpool tanking a hit that launched him at a car hard enough to dent it is a big feat for Wade.

So yeah, Wade is far more durable, stronger, and faster than Ozy.

h1a8
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
- Pure H2H battle inside a steel cage.
- To make this fight more even, no healing factor for Deadpool. However, he still retains all his other physical enhancements and is not suffering any cancer ill effects due to the missing healing (so, not like when he was de-powered in prison and coughing up blood and stuff).
- Both opponents are taking the fight seriously but are otherwise in character.

Who takes it?

Which Deadpool? From the deadpool movies? Or from Wolverine movie?

Silent Master
If you've actually seen the movies, the opening post gives you more than enough information to know which Deadpool.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by h1a8
Which Deadpool? From the deadpool movies? Or from Wolverine movie?

Re-read the OP carefully. If you have actually watched the films in question, it's easy to know which one I am referring to, as I include comments that specifically relate to that version only. Here is a hint. The word starts with a C. Well, the most important one.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by Silent Master
If you've actually seen the movies, the opening post gives you more than enough information to know which Deadpool.

I am going to give him the benefit of the doubt and assume he got confused because he is too stupid to understand that by "physical enhancements" I mean enhanced strength, speed etc.

Though, admittedly, that doesn't explain missing the direct movie references...

NemeBro
Wade would beat Ozymandias to death in short order if he wants to.

He's stronger and hits harder, being able to snap necks easily and seems about as strong as Cable, who can tear armoured truck doors off of their hinges.

He's more durable as said, though it's hard to tell if some of the hits he's survived would have killed him without his healing factor other than the obviously fatal ones.

But he's just so much faster than Ozy that Ozy can't hit him. I'm not one of the idiots who don't give Ozy's bullet catching feat any credence but that feat does not compare to all of the casual bullet-timing and deflecting Wade has done.

Wade can only lose if he lets Ozy beat him.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by NemeBro
He's more durable as said, though it's hard to tell if some of the hits he's survived would have killed him without his healing factor other than the obviously fatal ones.

It's also hard to guess because some of it is played for gags. He can get launched a block away by Firefist and get up immediately, without any apparent injury or need to heal, but then apparently also hurts his knees performing a superhero landing (in reference to Angel Dust doing it in the first film) that's a lower drop than some of the ones he took seemingly completely uninjured in the first films, like the one off the bridge and into the SUV.

riv6672
Going w. Wade. thumb up

h1a8
Re-read the OP carefully. If you have actually watched the films in question, it's easy to know which one I am referring to, as I include comments that specifically relate to that version only. Here is a hint. The word starts with a C. Well, the most important one.

My first thought was a composite version (all movies can be used). So this is strictly from the Deadpool movies. Good to know.

TheVaultDweller
I don't know why anyone would assume that. Though they shared the name Wade Wilson, the X-Men Origins version wasn't even officially called 'Deadpool', but rather referred to as 'Weapon XI'.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller

h1a8
And rightfully so. That thing was an abomination that thankfully got killed by the real Deadpool.

s6k1w0_BT6I

I was thinking of Wade before the transformation. The one who blocked all those bullets with the sword with absolute ease. That version would stomp Ozy most likely.

In my opinion, Ozy would win this fight as it would be hard to tag him (especially him being primarily a counter attacker). Both are durable enough to take some hits from each other. Both are somewhat super strong. If it wasn't for the feat having Deadpool block some bullets (not all) I would say Ozy wins in a stomp.

KingD19
Its hard for the guy who blocked multiple bullets at close range from an accomplished soldier with super powers with only swords to hit the guy who barely caught a single bullet from a woman who'd never shot anyone before?

Also Wade is stronger and tougher than Ozy as well.

I see your faulty logic is at work once again.

Silent Master
^
Proof that h1 is a troll.

TheVaultDweller
Wait, the guy who, unlike Ozy, was actually explicitly depicted as being able to perceive, track and even attempt to chase bullets is the one who is going to have trouble landing hits? What?

gJSwPAo0fDs

Deadpool, and some of the people he has fought, have more feats reacting to bullets than Ozy does. Even friggin' Ajax in DP 1 could casually react to bullets after they were fired (you can see him bob his head after the shots go off):

http://i.imgur.com/u1NgvQv.mp4

Ozy having some kind of speed or reflex advantage here is simply not supported by onscreen evidence.

KingD19
Its h1. You could use someone who caught a load of bullets without looking and he'd say Ozy is faster.

TheVaultDweller
Should find out where Wade bought that frying pan though. That thing is A-class quality. big grin

KingD19
Yeah it's the frying pan from PUBG. 100% bulletproof.

h1a8
Wait, the guy who, unlike Ozy, was actually explicitly depicted as being able to perceive, track and even attempt to chase bullets is the one who is going to have trouble landing hits? What?

gJSwPAo0fDs

Deadpool, and some of the people he has fought, have more feats reacting to bullets than Ozy does. Even friggin' Ajax in DP 1 could casually react to bullets after they were fired (you can see him bob his head after the shots go off):

http://i.imgur.com/u1NgvQv.mp4

Ozy having some kind of speed or reflex advantage here is simply not supported by onscreen evidence.

Learn to read. I stated that by Ozy being primarily a counter attack then he has the advantage. I never claimed Ozy had better reactions or hand speed.

ABC logic (Ajax) does not work for obvious reasons. Stop using it.

BrolyBlack
No way Ozy beats DP in a cage fight

KingD19
Being a counter fighter doesnt help when the guy you're fighting is so fast you cant move your hands or body fast enough to react to him.

If anything, Wade will counter Ozy when he tries to fight back.

Adam Grimes
Deadpool beats him to death in slow mo for H1 to fap to.

Silent Master
Learn to read. I stated that by Ozy being primarily a counter attack then he has the advantage. I never claimed Ozy had better reactions or hand speed.

ABC logic (Ajax) does not work for obvious reasons. Stop using it.

Provide examples of Ozy successfully counter-attacking someone with Deadpool's speed and skill.

KingD19
Also Ozy isn't even a pure counter fighter. He's an a*shole, and allowed Rorscharch and Nite-Owl to throw punches all day to show he was better than them. When he killed Comedian, he waited until he was drunk and had his guard down, and during the fight, he was constantly the aggresor, pushing and throwing him all around the room.

And I take his Comedian fight are more of an indicator than the final fight, as he actually took Comedian seriously. He was toying with Rorschach and Nite-Owl.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Being a counter fighter doesnt help when the guy you're fighting is so fast you cant move your hands or body fast enough to react to him.

If anything, Wade will counter Ozy when he tries to fight back.
Ok so you are going with the fastest DP has shown (blocking bullets) and ignoring the rest of his h2h showings.

Let's debate this style then. It's funny how others troll and say that members don't debate with this style.

Ozy caught a bullet at close range. He can easily move his hands fast enough to block or parry DP. Speed would be comparable, even if we say DP is slightly faster. It takes less speed to block or parry an attack than the speed of the attack itself. So again, Ozy being a primarily counter attacker has the advantage here.

Silent Master
Ok so you are going with the fastest DP has shown (blocking bullets) and ignoring the rest of his h2h showings.

Let's debate this style then. It's funny how others troll and say that members don't debate with this style.

Ozy caught a bullet at close range. He can easily move his hands fast enough to block or parry DP. Speed would be comparable, even if we say DP is slightly faster. It takes less speed to block or parry an attack than the speed of the attack itself. So again, Ozy being a primarily counter attacker has the advantage here.

Kind of like how you always go with the fastest Ozy has been shown and ignore the rest of his h2h showings.

h1a8
Also Ozy isn't even a pure counter fighter. He's an a*shole, and allowed Rorscharch and Nite-Owl to throw punches all day to show he was better than them. When he killed Comedian, he waited until he was drunk and had his guard down, and during the fight, he was constantly the aggresor, pushing and throwing him all around the room.

And I take his Comedian fight are more of an indicator than the final fight, as he actually took Comedian seriously. He was toying with Rorschach and Nite-Owl. Speculation on your part. You have no evidence to back that up.

Ozy was primarily a counter attacker against Comedian. Ozy just comboed multiple hits together after countering. Also Ozy at the end of the movie > Ozy at the beginning. That's the one we are going by.

NemeBro
Please stop responding to this child molesting dog phucker as if anything he says warrants a response. Just tell him to kill himself like I do.

h1a8
Kind of like how you go with the fastest Ozy has been shown and ignore the rest of his h2h showings. Yup as I stated in the post. The point was to note another member doing the same. I'm going to continue to note it everytime a member argues this way. Why don't you stop popping in threads solely to critized someone's post and actually debate a side? Otherwise you are trolling.

Silent Master
Yup as I stated in the post. The point was to note another member doing the same. I'm going to continue to note it everytime a member argues this way.

Why are you so upset if they're just using your own standards when debating you? are you admitting that your standards aren't valid?

h1a8
Why are you so upset if they're just using your own standards when debating you? are you admitting that your standards aren't valid?

Why don't you stop popping in threads solely to critized someone's post and actually debate a side? Otherwise you are trolling.

Silent Master
As DP is faster, he counters Ozy's counters. Now what is Ozy going to do?

h1a8
As DP is faster, he counters Ozy's counters. Now what is Ozy going to do? How could he when Ozy is primarily a counter attacker. That means he always wait for his opponent to attack first (like Mr. Myagi).

Silent Master
How could he when Ozy is primarily a counter attacker. That means he always wait for his opponent to attack first (like Mr. Myagi).

Are you saying that DP isn't allowed to counter-attack?

h1a8
Are you saying that DP isn't allowed to counter-attack? Of course. But Ozy is at an advantage since he always wait for someone to attack first. Ozy chances of attacking first is slim to none. And even if Ozy attacks and DP counters then the fight isn't over. In other words, Ozy gets way more licks than DP does and therefore has the advantage.

Silent Master
Of course. But Ozy is at an advantage since he always wait for someone to attack first. Ozy chances of attacking first is slim to none. And even if Ozy attacks and DP counters then the fight isn't over. In other words, Ozy gets way more licks than DP does and therefore has the advantage.

How does Ozy get more licks in when DP counters all his attacks?

h1a8
How does Ozy get more licks in when DP counters all his attacks?

DP can't counter when he is being countered.

Silent Master
DP can't counter when he is being countered.

So, DP isn't allowed to counter Ozy's counters. he has to just stand there and take it?

h1a8
So, DP isn't allowed to counter Ozy's counters. he has to just stand there and take it?

Nope to first question. That would negate the definition of counter.

Silent Master
Nope to first question. That would negate the definition of counter.

I don't see a rule in the OP says DP isn't allowed to counter. where are you getting this rule from?

h1a8
I don't see a rule in the OP says DP isn't allowed to counter. where are you getting this rule from?

DP can only counter if Ozy attacks first. That's why it's called a "counter". If Ozy never attacks first then DP can't counter. That's like asking why someone can't counter if no one attacks them.

DP would attack first. Ozy would dodge or parry and counter while DP is exposed and open.

Silent Master
Then DP would counter Ozy's counter-attack.

h1a8
Then DP would counter Ozy's counter-attack. That would contradict the word "counter". If DP is able to counter a counter attack then the initial counter wasn't a counter attack at all but rather an attack.

In a nutshell, counter attacks can't be countered and still be counter attacks.

Ozy would indeed counter DP. And there is nothing DP can do about it.

Silent Master
Where is this rule that states counter-attacks can't be countered?

tkitna
Well, this is going about how I expected.

riv6672
That would contradict the word "counter". If DP is able to counter a counter attack then the initial counter wasn't a counter attack at all but rather an attack.

In a nutshell, counter attacks can't be countered and still be counter attacks.

Ozy would indeed counter DP. And there is nothing DP can do about it.
My ears are now bleeding. confused

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by riv6672
My ears are now bleeding. confused

Nah bro, that's your brain cells. You know all the asinine , bass ackwards stuff you did in the Army for no reason at all that is hard to even describe to your civilian friends? H1 somehow hammered the very concept of it into a single post 🤣 He is some kind of word wizard.

Why does Deadpool outclass Ozy so badly anyway? I thought Ozy was superhuman

BruceSkywalker
https://i.postimg.cc/Kc3QSwVZ/sorry-im-late-needed-more-popcorn-meme.jpg

TheVaultDweller
More proof H1 is a troll. Would rather play word semantic games than provide valid, feat-based responses (for example, listing examples of opponents comparable to Wade that Ozy has done this to) as to why Deadpool would be unable to react or counter any of Ozy's own attacks. This is a fist fight. It's not a language or grammar debate (not that H1 is particularly competent in that area either). No one is going to dictate their fight behaviour according to H1's opinion on the word 'counter'.

h1a8
More proof H1 is a troll. Would rather play word semantic games than provide valid, feat-based responses (for example, listing examples of opponents comparable to Wade that Ozy has done this to) as to why Deadpool would be unable to react or counter any of Ozy's own attacks. This is a fist fight. It's not a language or grammar debate (not that H1 is particularly competent in that area either). No one is going to dictate their fight behaviour according to H1's opinion on the word 'counter'.

So you admit to creating a thread where one guy stomps the other easily and thus baiting? Or do you think the fight is competitive and can go either way?

Because just going by purely visual speeds and showings of skill (defensive especially) against other characters and technique these two are pretty damn comparable with the exception that Ozy always wait for his opponent to attack first in order to counter.

Where is this rule that states counter-attacks can't be countered?

If you fail to counter then it isn't a counter.

Eon Blue

Silent Master
If you fail to counter then it isn't a counter.

Then Ozy will never be able to counter as Deadpool's speed advantage will ensure that all his attempts fail.

h1a8
Then Ozy will never be able to counter as Deadpool's speed advantage will ensure that all his attempts fail.

thumb up
Now you are debating!

I disagree. Even if you argue that DP is faster then he is not so much faster that Ozy can't react and use defense.
After all, it doesn't take the same speed as an attack to defend against the attack. A lesser speed would suffice (within a certain percentage). Both can move in relation to bullets.

And by you going solely off the DP bullet feat then that means that you too use top feats as the level a character fights at in a forum fight. Good to know.

Silent Master
As you've stated, it's possible for someone slower to counter a faster character. thus since DP is actually the faster character, he'll have an even easier time countering Ozy.

h1a8
As you've stated, it's possible for someone slower to counter a faster character. thus since DP is actually the faster character, he'll have an even easier time countering Ozy.

That's if Ozy attacks first.
DP will attack first, and Ozy will parry and counter while DP is exposed.

And by you going solely off the DP bullet feat then that means that you too use top feats as the level a character fights at in a forum fight?

Silent Master
He'll try, but DP will counter.

BTW, I'm going off all of DP's feats and based on all his speed feats. he's faster.

h1a8
He'll try, but DP will counter.

BTW, I'm going off all of DP's feats and based on all his speed feats. he's faster.

All of his other showings have him moving at human actor speed or no faster than Ozy ever shown.

I disagree. Ozy can counter well.

Silent Master
DP is more than fast enough to counter Ozy, thus DP wins.

BruceSkywalker
by using actually screen feats, it is clear that Deadpool is way faster than Ozy..

h1a8
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
by using actually screen feats, it is clear that Deadpool is way faster than Ozy..

No he isn't. Are you talking about implied speed (the bullet scene)? Or are you talking about visual speed?

KingD19
Deadpool dodges or reacts to bullets multiple times. He blocked Cable's shots from point blank range in DP2, he dodged bullets fired from mercenaries several different times. And we literally watch him see a bullet fly past his face, and run after it to save Monica. Even in his melee scenes he's moving faster than Ozy does with his slow, ponderous very obvious movements.

But you're gonna ignore all that and try to play it up so Ozy wins.

TheVaultDweller
Deadpool dodges or reacts to bullets multiple times. He blocked Cable's shots from point blank range in DP2, he dodged bullets fired from mercenaries several different times. And we literally watch him see a bullet fly past his face, and run after it to save Monica. Even in his melee scenes he's moving faster than Ozy does with his slow, ponderous very obvious movements.

Don't you love that he is trying to pretend like people are basing their arguments off a single feat despite the fact that multiple have directly been referenced throughout the discussion, as well as some performed by people Deadpool has fought? While he simultaneously actually bases Ozy's speed off one feat.

Though I'd be lying if I said I was surprised. He's tried these kinds of gaslighting tactics before, either trying to skew the narrative of what happened earlier in a thread once it's gotten past a few pages or to slip his own stips into the match and pretend they were always there.

KingD19
Yeah. But that's h1. We've beaten this horse past death. Its just dust now.

h1a8
Don't you love that he is trying to pretend like people are basing their arguments off a single feat despite the fact that multiple have directly been referenced throughout the discussion, as well as some performed by people Deadpool has fought? While he simultaneously actually bases Ozy's speed off one feat.

Though I'd be lying if I said I was surprised. He's tried these kinds of gaslighting tactics before, either trying to skew the narrative of what happened earlier in a thread once it's gotten past a few pages or to slip his own stips into the match and pretend they were always there.

Don't you love how you are lying and covering up the truth. Everyone here (except you allegedly) is using the bullet feat as the sole reason why DP is faster than Ozy. You are so bias that you don't see it? I have no problem with it. But ill be damned if people think I'm the only one that does it. I can name at least 3 people that have done it in this very thread.

With that said, ABC logic doesn't always work in fiction. A slower character can fight evenly with a character with speed feats. Spider-Man gets hit by shit far slower than bullets, Superman has fought with similar speed with Slower characters , etc.

Saying that since Ajax ALLEGEDLY dodged a bullet (moved his head slightly) and DP fought him with comparable speed then somehow that's a speed feat for DP is the dumbest logic ever.

So you admit to creating a thread where one guy stomps the other easily and thus baiting? Or do you think the fight is competitive and can go either way?

h1a8

But you're gonna ignore all that and try to play it up so Ozy wins. Ozy caught a bullet at point blank range. Their speed is comparable. If DP is faster then he is not way faster. DP only managed to move a small amount when trying to save Monica.
Prove that DP didn't aim dodge against those mercenaries.

Silent Master

Agreed. based on all feats. DP is clearly faster.

h1a8
Agreed. based on all feats. DP is clearly faster.

No one argued otherwise. He's not significantly faster and he still loses this fight.

Silent Master
No one argued otherwise. He's not significantly faster and he still loses this fight.

Per all feats, DP is significantly faster and wins this fight.

h1a8
Per all feats, DP is significantly faster and wins this fight.

Stop lying. DP is not significantly faster. Both can react to bullets from close range. Their speed is comparable.

If you believe that DP is significantly faster then you must agree that Vault purposely created a spite thread in order to bait. Right?

DarkSaint85
One thing people should remember.

This is the Ozymandias bullet catch:
oNj4UjzbHkQ

Laurie is using a Smith and Wesson Model 10:
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Watchmen_(2009)

That has a muzzle velocity of 290m/s:
https://www.inetres.com/gp/military/infantry/pistol/M10.html

OTOH, Vanessa was shot by Beretta 92FS (I am assuming here, btw, so feel free to correct this point of mine:
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Deadpool_2

Berettas have a muzzle velocity of 381m/s:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beretta_92

TL;DR: Even if we say that Wade's speed was SLIGHTLY faster based on his reactions, we now have to MASSIVELY upgrade this because he was reacting to a bullet that was ~100 metres per second faster than Laurie's revolver bullet.

Edit: and in THIS scene:
puHzq-jtOYs

(which, incidentally, I saw filming of, by-the-by) Cable is wielding a Walther PPQ:
http://www.imfdb.org/wiki/Deadpool_2

Cross checking with:
https://www.personaldefenseworld.com/2017/09/walther-q5-match-pistol/

Gives me an 'average' muzzle velocity of 395 meters per second.

And Wade slices that bullet in half.

Silent Master
Stop lying. DP is not significantly faster. Both can react to bullets from close range. Their speed is comparable.

If you believe that DP is significantly faster then you must agree that Vault purposely created a spite thread in order to bait. Right?

By feats, yes he is.

TheVaultDweller
That's a pretty epic strawman attempt. Other people's views/statements (i.e. not mine) on their speed comparative to each other has sweet phuck all to do with my intentions. But, as I have pointed out in the past, H1's bias starts with the other posters here, before we even get to the actual characters being discussed. He has shown that he has absolutely no qualms about haphazardly miss-attributing statements and intentions between different posters in his attempts to smear people who call him out.

h1a8
That's a pretty epic strawman attempt. Other people's views/statements (i.e. not mine) on their speed comparative to each other has sweet phuck all to do with my intentions. But, as I have pointed out in the past, H1's bias starts with the other posters here, before we even get to the actual characters being discussed. He has shown that he has absolutely no qualms about haphazardly miss-attributing statements and intentions between different posters in his attempts to smear people who call him out.

You need to learn what a strawman is. My statement has nothing to do with the thread but your intentions. You obviously believe that this fight isn't competitive and DP wins every time.

No, my point is to prove how people debate here. You can weasel and try to con your way into arguing against it but we both know the truth.

Anyway both are comparable in speed by visual h2h fight scenes and by bullet feats. DP could be slightly faster though. But since Ozy is arguably slightly more skilled and primarily counter attacks (usually don't attack first) then he would have the advantage.

Silent Master
Wrong, DP is cearly faster by both visual and implied speed. by feats DP is also more skilled

TheVaultDweller
You need to learn what a strawman is. My statement has nothing to do with the thread but your intentions. You obviously believe that this fight isn't competitive and DP wins every time.

No, my point is to prove how people debate here. You can weasel and try to con your way into arguing against it but we both know the truth.

Anyway both are comparable in speed by visual h2h fight scenes and by bullet feats. DP could be slightly faster though. But since Ozy is arguably slightly more skilled and primarily counter attacks (usually don't attack first) then he would have the advantage.

I know exactly what a strawman is. You trying to act like SM saying he believes DP is faster via feats = SM believing I made an intentional spite thread.

And no. At no point have I even backed a side. What I have done is call you out on questionable shit you posted, like acting like Ozy actually has the speed advantage and attributing him the win solely on the notion of being a "counter-fighter", as well as acting like others were basing Deadpool's speed off of one feat when they weren't. That is not the same as backing Deadpool for the win.

So, once again, as I said, are you trying to attribute other people's intentions, beliefs and statements to me in an attempt to smear me, just like I said. And this hardly the first time you've done this. It's your standard deflection tactic, because you are the actual weasel and everyone here knows it.

DarkSaint85

The bullets they face are different though.

Deadpool's are faster.

h1a8
I know exactly what a strawman is. You trying to act like SM saying he believes DP is faster via feats = SM believing I made an intentional spite thread.

And no. At no point have I even backed a side. What I have done is call you out on questionable shit you posted, like acting like Ozy actually has the speed advantage and attributing him the win solely on the notion of being a "counter-fighter", as well as acting like others were basing Deadpool's speed off of one feat when they weren't. That is not the same as backing Deadpool for the win.

So, once again, as I said, are you trying to attribute other people's intentions, beliefs and statements to me in an attempt to smear me, just like I said. And this hardly the first time you've done this. It's your standard deflection tactic, because you are the actual weasel and everyone here knows it.
You obviously believe that DP is wayy faster than Ozy thus making the thread spite.

And you are either dumb or a pure troll. Nowhere I claimed that Ozy was faster. I even hinted that DP is slightly faster. My argument was that you don't need to defend with the same speed as the attack (implying DP is faster). Defense requires a fraction of the speed as the attack.

My argument is that since Ozy is primarily a counter attacker (he doesn't usually attack first) then he would have the advantage.

But instead of arguing against that point you would rather troll and create arguments I never made.

Wrong, DP is cearly faster by both visual and implied speed. by feats DP is also more skilled

Saying something that isn't true doesn't make it true.
But again, no one is arguing that DP isn't faster. The argument is that he's not significantly faster.

DarkSaint85
He is though.

They have comparable feats (as you say).

Except DPs feat involves a bullet that's travelling 100metres per second faster than Ozy's.

So he's significantly faster.

h1a8
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
The bullets they face are different though.

Deadpool's are faster.

You didn't read all my posts. I hinted that DP was slightly faster a long time ago.

Silent Master
Saying something that isn't true doesn't make it true.

Then stop doing it.

DarkSaint85
You didn't read all my posts. I hinted that DP was slightly faster a long time ago.

Hinted but not explicitly said.

And he's not slightly, when the bullet feat he performed that was comparable is with a bullet 36% faster.

That's not 'slightly', that's significantly faster.

h1a8
Hinted but not explicitly said.

And he's not slightly, when the bullet feat he performed that was comparable is with a bullet 36% faster.

That's not 'slightly', that's significantly faster.

The speed of the bullet depends mostly on the bullet. The speed could be 341mps or slower(as low as 255m/s for a certain 45 acp round). So not necessarily 100mps faster.

DarkSaint85
The speed of the bullet depends mostly on the bullet. The speed could be 341mps or slower. So not necessarily 100mps faster.

The websites I gave all had a range of bullet speeds. I used the averages.

So agreed, it could be even faster. But that is what averages are for.

Got a source for the 255m/s figure?

Silent Master
The speed of the bullet depends mostly on the bullet. The speed could be 341mps or slower. So not necessarily 100mps faster.

I notice that you're saying the bullets in DP's feats might have been lower than the listed speed, but you don't say the same about the bullet in Ozy's feat.

h1a8
I notice that you're saying the bullets in DP's feats might have been lower than the listed speed, but you don't say the same about the bullet in Ozy's feat.

I don't need to as it would be irrelevant to my point (which is DP bullet is not necessarily 100mps faster).

DarkSaint85
I don't need to as it would be irrelevant to my point (which is DP bullet is not necessarily 100mps faster).

But your point is based on a random .45acp round.

I gave ranges for the Walther PPQ, the one whose bullet Wade sliced in half.

And those were all significantly faster. Does the Walther take .45acp rounds?

h1a8
The websites I gave all had a range of bullet speeds. I used the averages.

So agreed, it could be even faster. But that is what averages are for.

Got a source for the 255m/s figure?

That's faulty logic. We don't know what type of bullet Cable was using. Using an average would still be speculation. When someone makes a claim (Silent) then they should always lowball the numbers in order to prove without a doubt their claim.

Also, an average should not necessarily have equal weight to each bullet but be based on the relative frequency of which bullet is used more for that particular gun. For example, 90% of the time bullet X is shot from that gun, etc.

h1a8
But your point is based on a random .45acp round.

I gave ranges for the Walther PPQ, the one whose bullet Wade sliced in half.

And those were all significantly faster. Does the Walther take .45acp rounds?

They have a 45 acp version.

DarkSaint85
They have a 45 acp version.

Which can easily be proven if Cable is using them.

https://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Pic-5-900x659.jpg

They have the number '45' clearly stamped on the side. As you assert that it is the 45 version he is using, care to prove it?

Silent Master

Of course it's relevant, if you're going to take the lowest possible speed for one, it's only fair to do the same for the other.

Unless of course, you're being dishonest and trying to minimize the difference in their speed. is that what you're doing, being dishonest?

h1a8
Of course it's relevant, if you're going to take the lowest possible speed for one, it's only fair to do the same for the other.

Unless of course, you're being dishonest and trying to minimize the difference in their speed. is that what you're doing, being dishonest?

My point was to show a possibility where the claim is false, nothing more. I wasn't claiming the actual speed of any of the bullets since we don't know.

If it helps you then on one extreme Ozy is slightly faster and on the other DP is significantly faster. But we don't know for sure.
Unless we rule out the bullet feats and go by visual speed.

h1a8
Which can easily be proven if Cable is using them.

https://cdn0.thetruthaboutguns.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/Pic-5-900x659.jpg

They have the number '45' clearly stamped on the side. As you assert that it is the 45 version he is using, care to prove it?

I didnt claim Cable used that version. I said he could have. Unless you have proof that he didn't (I'll accept it with no problem).

Silent Master
My point was to show a possibility where the claim is false, nothing more. I wasn't claiming the actual speed of any of the bullets since we don't know.

If it helps you then on one extreme Ozy is slightly faster and on the other DP is significantly faster. But we don't know for sure.
Unless we rule out the bullet feats and go by visual speed.

Your point was to dishonestly downplay DP's speed so that you could claim the difference wasn't significant.

Visual speed puts DP as noticeably faster

DarkSaint85
Btw just so you know...

The .45 ACP version of the Walther has a higher muzzle velocity than the 'standard' version.

Just putting it out there.

Silent Master
I didnt claim Cable used that version. I said he could have. Unless you have proof that he didn't (I'll accept it with no problem).

He doesn't have to prove your fanfiction wrong, you have to prove it's right. otherwise it's not valid for debate purposes.

DarkSaint85
Besides, the gun Cable uses is CLEARLY a PPQ Q5 Match, NOT the .45ACP version:

http://www.imfdb.org/images/thumb/0/04/DP2_319.jpg/600px-DP2_319.jpg

Note the barrel. Compare it to the .45ACP barrel I posted on the previous page.

This is the 45:
https://img.handgunhero.com/live/handgun/620/c/ppq-45-r-md-480.jpg

This is the Q5 Match with 9mm ordnance:
https://img.handgunhero.com/live/handgun/626/c/q5-match-m2-l-md-480.jpg

So, back to my original point. Deadpool performed his 'comparable' bullet feat (let's ignore the argument of slicing a bullet in half vs catching it) with a bullet that was ~100metres/second faster, or ~36% faster.

Now, you can argue bullet loads all day long. Let's lowball and halve it - Wade is still 15-18% faster. That's not slightly, that's significantly faster.

TheVaultDweller

This is the 45:

Huh, I didn't even pay that much detail to that. Nice catch. I should have noticed, to be honest. I used to use a PPQ gun mod when I played Fallout 4 a lot.

DarkSaint85
thumb up

And contrast Ozy catching his bullet, with:
https://fsmedia.imgix.net/ff/c2/d1/48/c463/41a6/9faa/f35e2a0f1cab/deadpool-2-2018.gif

h1a8
thumb up

And contrast Ozy catching his bullet, with:
https://fsmedia.imgix.net/ff/c2/d1/48/c463/41a6/9faa/f35e2a0f1cab/deadpool-2-2018.gif

You know what's stupid? Nothing is frozen in that scene. You actually see the vehicle move a good distance while the bullet is traveling.

DarkSaint85
Indeed.

Doesn't change the fact he's not using .45 rounds, as the gun model he uses only take 9mm.

Edit: h1, I know full well what you're trying to do. Fact is, Cable's gun and Laurie's gun aren't comparable. My initial point still stands

KingD19
Also Deadpool was a lot closer to Cable than Ozy was to Silk. So the faster bullet had less time to travel, which means Deadpool had a far more impressive feat done in less time and with less space to move.

Silent Master
You know what's stupid? Nothing is frozen in that scene. You actually see the vehicle move a good distance while the bullet is traveling.

See, more dishonest attempts at lowballing DP's feat. Why are you so dishonest?

DarkSaint85
That's faulty logic. We don't know what type of bullet Cable was using. Using an average would still be speculation. When someone makes a claim (Silent) then they should always lowball the numbers in order to prove without a doubt their claim.

Also, an average should not necessarily have equal weight to each bullet but be based on the relative frequency of which bullet is used more for that particular gun. For example, 90% of the time bullet X is shot from that gun, etc.

We know it was the 9mm, as that is the model of gun he is using.

So, note the ranges of muzzle velocities across the two Q5 models...

https://i.postimg.cc/wT8j06gb/muz.jpg
Source: https://www.americanrifleman.org/articles/2019/3/11/tested-walther-q5-match-9-mm-pistols/

The revolver Silk Spectre fires? 950 fps (source:https://www.inetres.com/gp/military/infantry/pistol/M10.html)

So would you agree my logic is now sound?

KingD19
H1 will never agree with logic or facts that dont perfectly follow his own self-made narrative.

DP could one-sidedly thrash Ozy in a marvel/Watchmen crossover and he'd say Ozy got downplayed for the movie.

h1a8

This is the 45:

So, back to my original point. Deadpool performed his 'comparable' bullet feat (let's ignore the argument of slicing a bullet in half vs catching it) with a bullet that was ~100metres/second faster, or ~36% faster.

Now, you can argue bullet loads all day long. Let's lowball and halve it - Wade is still 15-18% faster. That's not slightly, that's significantly faster. My fault I thought I already responded to this.
I stand corrected. It was a 9mm version and is definitely faster than Laurie's gun.

Ok. Let's take off the kid's gloves. Let's say DP is 20% faster.
What does that mean? It means that when DP moves his arm 12 inches then Ozy could move his arm 10 inches in the same amount of time. Is that way faster? Can Ozy still manage to block or dodge or parry DP? Of course.
A punch usually travels about 3ft. If Ozy manages to move his hand 2ft (while starting from the guard position ) then he can block DP easily.

DarkSaint85
Hmmmm nah.

I've provided the table of bullet speeds across a variety of different bullets. Lowest difference is 30%, highest is 37%.

So let's take 30%, not 20%.

Your logic is also backwards.

When Ozy has moved 10 inches, DP has already moved 13....but more importantly, this isn't travel speed.

It's reflex.

So when he see Ozy has moved his arm, DP can counter and move accordingly, just like how he moved his sword to intercept the bullet. DP isn't a bullet - he can change direction and angle of attack as and when he processes new information.

If his brain is fast enough to process that a bullet is traveling at trajectory A, then intercept and slice in half with a thin piece of metal with his muscles, then Ozy's fist moving to parry his initial punch would be easily got round.

h1a8
Hmmmm nah.

I've provided the table of bullet speeds across a variety of different bullets. Lowest difference is 30%, highest is 37%.

When Ozy has moved 10 inches, DP has already moved 13....but more importantly, this isn't travel speed.

It's reflex.

So when he see Ozy has moved his arm, DP can counter and move accordingly, just like how he moved his sword to intercept the bullet. DP isn't a bullet - he can change direction and angle of attack as and when he processes new information.

If his brain is fast enough to process that a bullet is traveling at trajectory A, then intercept and slice in half with a thin piece of metal with his muscles, then Ozy's fist moving to parry his initial punch would be easily got round.
But you gave me 18%. Are you doing take backs now lol?

Ill finish reading this post a little later though.

h1a8
Hmmmm nah.

It's reflex.

I wasn't talking about travel speed. I was referring to arm movement speed.

A punch thrown IS A bullet. No one can significantly change or alter their Full speed punches midway throw the swing. Once a full strength momentum is achieved then you can't significantly alter it. DP used a single swiping motion to slice the bullet. If the bullet would have changed directions all of a sudden then DP would be helpless in stopping his arm motion in time to get back on the bullet.

KingD19
Clearly you've never seen a fight in your life. As you don't seem to know about feints, or that plenty of pro-fighters can alter punches as well as kicks mid-attack. Being able to alter your attack as you're making it is essential in a fight.

Also as usual you're making up h1 science that doesn't apply anywhere but in your own head.

h1a8
Clearly you've never seen a fight in your life. As you don't seem to know about feints, or that plenty of pro-fighters can alter punches as well as kicks mid-attack. Being able to alter your attack as you're making it is essential in a fight.

Also as usual you're making up h1 science that doesn't apply anywhere but in your own head.

Learn to read. I stated full speed punches, not feints. Full speed punches are created by using the majority of your strength, not a small fraction of it.

DarkSaint85
I wasn't talking about travel speed. I was referring to arm movement speed.

A punch thrown IS A bullet. No one can significantly change or alter their Full speed punches midway throw the swing. Once a full strength momentum is achieved then you can't significantly alter it. DP used a single swiping motion to slice the bullet. If the bullet would have changed directions all of a sudden then DP would be helpless in stopping his arm motion in time to get back on the bullet.

You can when you're at least 30% faster than your opponent. The bullet changing direction is completely besides the point, as Ozymandias isn't travelling at that speed.

My point is not only is Wade 30% faster in his limb movements, but also faster in his perceptions and reflexes.

You need to almost forget that it's 30% faster, and remember that he's moving 100 meters per second faster.

DarkSaint85
But you gave me 18%. Are you doing take backs now lol?

Ill finish reading this post a little later though.

That was before I found and reread the bullet table (which I am sure you saw too, and had you been honest with your intentions you too would have updated your speed).

h1a8
You can when you're at least 30% faster than your opponent. The bullet changing direction is completely besides the point, as Ozymandias isn't travelling at that speed.

My point is not only is Wade 30% faster in his limb movements, but also faster in his perceptions and reflexes.

You need to almost forget that it's 30% faster, and remember that he's moving 100 meters per second faster.

30% faster is insignificant.
Remember Ozy is a counter attacker. He will wait for DP to strike.
DP superior reflexes are irrelevant to that situation.
A defender can be 30% slower and still easily be able to block, parry, dodge attacks.

Here's the math.
When DP arm moves 24inches then Ozy arm would have moved at least 18in. Moving 100mps faster is nothing when both are moving within 30% of each other.

KingD19
Theres that h1 math again.

Silent Master

Why are you so biased?

DarkSaint85
Remember Ozy is a counter attacker. He will wait for DP to strike.
DP superior reflexes are irrelevant to that situation.
A defender can be 30% slower and still easily be able to block, parry, dodge attacks.

Here's the math.
When DP arm moves 24inches then Ozy arm would have moved at least 18in. Moving 100mps faster is nothing when both are moving within 30% of each other.

Now square that extra speed. KE = 1/2 Mass times Velocity Squared.

Again, your maths ignores that DP can see that Ozy is moving to parry, and change attack accordingly.

riv6672
Deadpool wins, and we all get college credit for attending the thread.
Nice! laughing

John Murdoch
Deadpool wins, and we all get college credit for attending the thread.
Nice! laughing

Excellent, I got started on that Math Theory degree I always wanted smile

Anyways, Wade bodies Ozy. Too fast, too strong, too durable, and he's a better fighter who has fought bigger, badder dudes than ol Adrian.

h1a8
Now square that extra speed. KE = 1/2 Mass times Velocity Squared.

Again, your maths ignores that DP can see that Ozy is moving to parry, and change attack accordingly.

A block force takes a small fraction of the striking force. A parry takes the same force (a very small one) for all average sized human arm mass attacks, no matter how strong. That's because the force is directed orthogonal to the direction of the applied force.

I went over that. No one can significantly alter the direction their full powered strikes mid flight. They simple can't change their momentum significantly. Your example with DP slicing the bullet is faulty. He used one simple swiping motion to slice the bullet. If the bullet would have, all of a sudden, change directions then DP would be helpless to stop the bullet. He would have to stop his swinging momentum and then reapply his force to the new direction (starting from rest speed and building up new speed).

Why are you so biased?

How? 30% is insignificant when it comes to blocking attacks as I explained why. 30% is not insignificant in some other applications though.

DarkSaint85
A block force takes a small fraction of the striking force. A parry takes the same force (a very small one) for all average sized human arm mass attacks, no matter how strong. That's because the force is directed orthogonal to the direction of the applied force.
Not my point. I wasn't using KE as an argument that Ozy can't block (although it is a good point). How small is this force needed, by the by?

My point was that for every strike Ozy may or may not land, Wade's punches would have more KE. Parry a strike? You've just got by a bomb in your forearm.

Not my point either, and I think you're willfully trying to misrepresent me.

My example with the bullet was to show that his bullet feat was more impressive than Ozy's.

But apart from that, you 'going over that' doesn't negate the point beside you just saying la la la doesn't work.

1. You are assuming Ozy just counter hits. He does not do so against Comedian. Deadpool actually does so against Ajax ('Fine. Fists').DP actually doesn't swing first a lot of the time.
2. You are ignoring DPs other limbs. Throw a punch, sees Ozy moving to deflect, punch/kick/headbutt elsewhere. Remember, and this is my point, he's fast enough to react to bullets that travel 100m/sec faster than anything Ozy faced.

Your explanation is fault however, and ignores the extreme damage attempting to block a fist with that much KE, and ignores someone as unconventional/agile as DP doing anything else except throwing punches.

When again, he can not only move faster than Ozy, but react faster than Ozy. If you are allowing that Ozy can see what Wade is doing and will react based on his feats, why can't Wade see what Ozy is doing and then counter react?

Wade does A (assuming massively that he goes first, which as I've said he doesn't often do so).
Ozy sees this, and attempts B
Wade now sees Ozy attempting B, and does C
Ozy is still trying to counter A, and now has to counter C with D.
Wade sees this etc etc.

It just piles up for Ozy. Wade lands a hit. Rinse and repeat.

With blows that are moving 100metres/second faster than anything Ozy has ever reacted to.

Adam Grimes
It's nice seeing you venturing here, darkstar. thumb up

DarkSaint85
I watched my first film the other day.

Silent Master
How? 30% is insignificant when it comes to blocking attacks as I explained why. 30% is not insignificant in some other applications though.

Interesting how advantages are always insignificant, when the other side has them. again, why are you so biased?

Adam Grimes
I watched my first film the other day. What was it?

DarkSaint85
Deadpool

Adam Grimes
But that's a documentary.

h1a8

Not my point. I wasn't using KE as an argument that Ozy can't block (although it is a good point). How small is this force needed, by the by?

My point was that for every strike Ozy may or may not land, Wade's punches would have more KE. Parry a strike? You've just got by a bomb in your forearm.

Not my point either, and I think you're willfully trying to misrepresent me.

My example with the bullet was to show that his bullet feat was more impressive than Ozy's.

But apart from that, you 'going over that' doesn't negate the point beside you just saying la la la doesn't work.

1. You are assuming Ozy just counter hits. He does not do so against Comedian. Deadpool actually does so against Ajax ('Fine. Fists').DP actually doesn't swing first a lot of the time.
2. You are ignoring DPs other limbs. Throw a punch, sees Ozy moving to deflect, punch/kick/headbutt elsewhere. Remember, and this is my point, he's fast enough to react to bullets that travel 100m/sec faster than anything Ozy faced.

Your explanation is fault however, and ignores the extreme damage attempting to block a fist with that much KE, and ignores someone as unconventional/agile as DP doing anything else except throwing punches.

When again, he can not only move faster than Ozy, but react faster than Ozy. If you are allowing that Ozy can see what Wade is doing and will react based on his feats, why can't Wade see what Ozy is doing and then counter react?

Wade does A (assuming massively that he goes first, which as I've said he doesn't often do so).
Ozy sees this, and attempts B
Wade now sees Ozy attempting B, and does C
Ozy is still trying to counter A, and now has to counter C with D.
Wade sees this etc etc.

It just piles up for Ozy. Wade lands a hit. Rinse and repeat.

With blows that are moving 100metres/second faster than anything Ozy has ever reacted to.

You are not understanding the physics of parrying. No matter how strong the punching force is (1lb to 1million tons) it takes the same amount of force to parry the arm from the side. Parrying is applying a force orthogonal to the direction of applied force. Ozy would not be stopping the momentum but altering the direction of it. The exact force needed to parry a human arm the mass of DP's arm is extremely small.

Ozy countered 100% of the time against comedian (or nearly 100% if I missed something). He is primarily a counter attacker.

Also by Newtons 3rd law DP will experience the same force that he gives. You say Ozy will be hurt trying to block DP but so will DP. Although my argument is mostly about parrying and not directly opposing (mostly in blocking).

And you are assuming things I never said. I never said DP can't react or see Ozy easier than Ozy can perceive DP. I know that he can. Why do you think my argument stems from counter attacking?

DP superior reflexes and speed would be irrelevant once Ozy parries. Why? Because DP would be open to an attack (defenseless) momentarily.

Finally, DP can't alter his attack mid attack for the reasons I gave. If you disagree then let's just argue that point for now. No need to be arguing 50 things at the same time.

riv6672

DarkSaint85
You are not understanding the physics of parrying. No matter how strong the punching force is (1lb to 1million tons) it takes the same amount of force to parry the arm from the side. Parrying is applying a force orthogonal to the direction of applied force. Ozy would not be stopping the momentum but altering the direction of it. The exact force needed to parry a human arm the mass of DP's arm is extremely small.
That's not how he parried against the comedian, however. Rewatch their fight. Ozy used his arms to block the punches.

So is DP.

Which is not how Ozy fights.

Which is not how DP fights, nor Ozy.

He does so against Ajax. Rewatch their fight.

You continually move the goal posts, I feel. First you said DP wasn't significantly faster. Then argued their feats were comparable. Then tried casting doubt on the guns used. Then argued 30% isn't significant (if not, please tell me what %age IS significant, and please provide concrete proof and not your logic. If you bring your numbers in, please provide sources as I have.

h1a8

riv6672

DarkSaint85
Ozy also parried as well. He will switch to parrying if he sees he has to. Blocking is partially parrying anyway. That means, a fraction of the punching force is felt during a block. But you are forgetting Netwon's 3rd Law. DP will experience the same force. In reality, being blocked hurts worst than blocking someone.
So he blocks as well, which is my point.

Rewatch the Ajax fight. He stands there waiting for Ajax to come to him and fight.

Never said he didn't - I was refuting your point that somehow, all Ozy does is just stand there and parry, whilst all DP does is launch into attacks that he overcommits to.

I was refuting your point that ALL Ozy does is parry, and ALL DP does is launch into attacks that he overcommits to.

No, I am pointing out that when he fought Ajax, he parries/blocks, counter attacks, and when his punch is parried, switches to flips and kicks. Your entire argument stems from DP launching an attack first, that Ozy will parry and counter attack - and then....what? Continually do this the ENTIRE fight, when neither Ozy nor DP do this for entire fights? No.

What %age is significantly faster then?

They are not, as one is catching a bullet, and the other is slicing a significantly faster bullet in half.

I never...said you contradicted? I said you were moving goalposts.

The subject is speed, NOT your moving goalposts of 'parrying'.

h1a8

1. So he blocks as well, which is my point.

2. Rewatch the Ajax fight. He stands there waiting for Ajax to come to him and fight.

3. Never said he didn't - I was refuting your point that somehow, all Ozy does is just stand there and parry, whilst all DP does is launch into attacks that he overcommits to.

4. I was refuting your point that ALL Ozy does is parry, and ALL DP does is launch into attacks that he overcommits to.

5. No, I am pointing out that when he fought Ajax, he parries/blocks, counter attacks, and when his punch is parried, switches to flips and kicks. Your entire argument stems from DP launching an attack first, that Ozy will parry and counter attack - and then....what? Continually do this the ENTIRE fight, when neither Ozy nor DP do this for entire fights? No.

6. What %age is significantly faster then?

7. They are not, as one is catching a bullet, and the other is slicing a significantly faster bullet in half.

8. I never...said you contradicted? I said you were moving goalposts.

The subject is speed, NOT your moving goalposts of 'parrying'.

1. So you are going to ignore what I said about blocking? I stated that if blocking was affecting Ozy then he would switch to parrying. Also, according the newton's 3rd law, DP would experience the same force. Being blocked hurts more than blocking someone. So DP would phuck himself up as well if that was the case.

2. I saw the Ajax fight multiple times looking for what you are talking about. Nowhere does DP throw a strike and changes the trajectory of it mid-flight based off Ajax changing his direction.

3. Moot. Blocking won't do anything to either character here. So that's that.

4. You quoted the part where I stated Ozy will counter attack. You stated he doesn't fight like that, which is a lie.

5. Ozy has 100% counter attacked in the whole film. Never did he throw the first attack. Let's say I missed one instance, then Even if Ozy somehow throws an attack first then DP would definitely be able to defend and counter Ozy. But Ozy will do this far more times than DP does him. Neither is one shotting the other. Therefore, Ozy has the advantage based off fighting style.

6. If one has their guard up then they will only have to move a matter of inches to defend against attacks launched at their torso and head. The distance the arm or leg has to travel to strike the defender is a matter of feet. So you do the math. What reasonable percentage does it take for someone to be able to move several feet before someone else can move several inches (or a foot at the most)?

7. It's comparable because both involve bullet timing and speed in which both feats are within insignificant amounts from each other (the slower can still defend against the faster).

8. I never moved goalposts. My stance has always stayed the same. DP is faster but not by so much that Ozy wouldn't be able to defend. Ozy is a majority counter attacker, waiting for his opponent to strike first. The latter gives him the advantage in the fight.

9. My exact words in this quote is "defend", not "parry". I admitted to blocking as well as parrying earlier. So no goalposts where moved.

riv6672
^^^TLDNR

Adam Grimes
Deadpool kicks him to death.

KingD19
^^^TLDNR

H1 lying more.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.