What do you think was the most powerful and effective light saber style ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
How would you rank the light saber fighting styles and which do you think is the best or most powerful and effective in :-( Is Juyo the most powerful ?)

1. Canon
2. Legends

Total Warrior
Vaapad

Psychotron
Originally posted by Total Warrior
Vaapad

It's pretty OP against dark siders, though I'm a Shien/Djem So man myself.

Sheev
Against dark side users- Vaapad.
In general- Djem So.

Zentrex
Soresu, easily. That's the one I'd learn.

If you know how to defend against most attacks and outlast any opponent, then you don't really need much else, especially if you're planning on being a nonviolent type. Plus, Soresu is the only form with no weaknesses or flaws. It's basically perfect, the only downside being you wouldn't know how to kill someone. Which isn't exactly a downside in my book.

ozz81
Originally posted by Zentrex
Soresu, easily. That's the one I'd learn.

If you know how to defend against most attacks and outlast any opponent, then you don't really need much else, especially if you're planning on being a nonviolent type. Plus, Soresu is the only form with no weaknesses or flaws. It's basically perfect, the only downside being you wouldn't know how to kill someone. Which isn't exactly a downside in my book.

Awesome sounds legit, but not sure i think canon mentioned that Obi wan was getting tired out from Anakins attacks ie couldnt keep blocking his attacks etc thats why he jumped to the side to get the higher ground.. i guess if one keeps using it they can tire out i guess for any saber style ?

NewGuy01
no such thing

generalp123
I'm gonna go with Makashi, it's perfect for 1v1 dueling.

Darth Thor
I like the use of Dual Sabers. Reckon itd be pretty hard to defend against. Plus can take on multiple opponents.

So thats a Niman/Ataro mix according to Starkiller.

ozz81

NewGuy01
Originally posted by NewGuy01
no such thing

generalp123
Makashi for a pure 1v1 duel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.