Will Coronavirus finally discredit the Anti-Vaxxers for good?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

roughrider
I think these people are deluded at the best of times, hanging on to discredited reports about vaccines causing autism. And some just don't want to do it because they say it violates their civil rights, when what they are really doing is sentencing their children to isolation from the mainstream population.

With a pandemic unlike anything we've seen for a hundred years, will this be the issue that dries them up? Will they really refuse the future vaccine for Coronavirus?

dadudemon
No and this has emboldened them even further. The antivirals is making them feel more correct and powerful. Righteous. Etc.

Especially if you consider that deaths from the seasonal flu are extremely high levels this late into the flu season: diseases we supposedly have vaccinations for.

BrolyBlack
People here already think that this virus was created so the vaccines could be even more deadly.

Also what happened to you older women seducing younger boys thread.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by roughrider
I think these people are deluded at the best of times, hanging on to discredited reports about vaccines causing autism. And some just don't want to do it because they say it violates their civil rights, when what they are really doing is sentencing their children to isolation from the mainstream population.

With a pandemic unlike anything we've seen for a hundred years, will this be the issue that dries them up? Will they really refuse the future vaccine for Coronavirus? No, those retards are here to stay.

roughrider
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
People here already think that this virus was created so the vaccines could be even more deadly.

Also what happened to you older women seducing younger boys thread.

It's still here. Is there some current news to bring that thread back? Or are you just being a ****head?

BrolyBlack
No Im not being a dickhead

eThneoLgrRnae
lmao. Nope, it won't. In fact, it'll prove us right. This is obviously just a retard troll thread and I don't plan on reading the butthurt replies to my post from brainwashed idiots who can't wait to have some poison injected into their body to supposedly stop them from getting sick.

Have fun with that, dumbasses. thumb up

Adam_PoE
Anti-vaxers do not have any credibility to begin with. Hopefully, they learn or die from this experience.

eThneoLgrRnae

If by "people" you're referring to me, then that's not entirely correct.

Vaccines have always been dangerous. That is nothing new.

I do think that the virus was engineered as a bioweapon to make it so there would be many more calls for mandatory vaccines. I never said the vaccines they will use to supposedly prevent you from getting it would be any more dangerous than other vaccines. Of course that's just one of the many reasons it was engineered, imo. Another major reason was to hurt our economy which hurts Trump's chances in 2020 or perhaps even get him to resign.

All vaccines are dangerous. Taking them is like playing russian roulette with your life/health way moreso than the viruses they are supposed to stop you from getting are. Nothing anyone says will change my mind about that because, unlike most people who just blindly believe everything their overlords tell them w/out questioning it, I've actually done tons of research on this over the past few years.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae

I do think that the virus was engineered as a bioweapon to make it so there would be many more calls for mandatory vaccines. I never said the vaccines they will use to supposedly prevent you from getting it would be any more dangerous than other vaccines. Of course that's just one of the many reasons it was engineered, imo. Another major reason was to hurt our economy which hurts Trump's chances in 2020 or perhaps even get him to resign.

All vaccines are dangerous. Taking them is like playing russian roulette with your life/health way moreso than the viruses they are supposed to stop you from getting are. Nothing anyone says will change my mind about that because, unlike most people who just blindly believe everything their overlords tell them w/out questioning it, I've actually done tons of research on this over the past few years.

Couldn't edit in time.

In regards to the underlined part, what I meant was taking the vaccines are way more risky than not taking them, that's all.

steverules_2
People here
If by "people" you're referring to me

https://i.postimg.cc/7b8Gm26w/tenor56.gif

In a nutshell

Putinbot1

All vaccines are dangerous. Taking them is like playing russian roulette with your life/health way moreso than the viruses they are supposed to stop you from getting are. Nothing anyone says will change my mind about that because, unlike most people who just blindly believe everything their overlords tell them w/out questioning it, I've actually done tons of research on this over the past few years. dur

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Anti-vaxers do not have any credibility to begin with.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
thumb up

Lord Lucien
Nobody wants to discredit them. What would we do without them? Go back to ripping off mob dealers? No no, no. No, anti-vaxxers unite everyone else against them.

roughrider
lmao. Nope, it won't. In fact, it'll prove us right. This is obviously just a retard troll thread and I don't plan on reading the butthurt replies to my post from brainwashed idiots who can't wait to have some poison injected into their body to supposedly stop them from getting sick.

Have fun with that, dumbasses. thumb up

Well, if you get it and die, I know I won't miss you. wink

And this thread wasn't created to troll anyone. It's a legitimate question.

Surtur
Fun fact: a famous anti-vaxxer is Jenny McCarthy and she grew up near me. Her aunt Ms. McVey was the librarian at my grammar school(we had a weekly library "class"wink. Her aunt truly despised her. It was hilarious. Probably knew she was an idiot.

Oh and Jenny was a cheerleader for my high school, but obviously not while I was in attendance.

roughrider
Originally posted by Surtur
Fun fact: a famous anti-vaxxer is Jenny McCarthy and she grew up near me. Her aunt Ms. McVey was the librarian at my grammar school(we had a weekly library "class"wink. Her aunt truly despised her. It was hilarious. Probably knew she was an idiot.

Oh and Jenny was a cheerleader for my high school, but obviously not while I was in attendance.

She has slowly squirmed out of her anti-vaxx stance and says now she is pro-vaxx but asks a lot of questions. I think she saw how it was hurting her career, rather than just realizing her stance was based on discredited evidence.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur

I am pretty sure she has Hepatitis C.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.