WHO sat on Corona Virus and did nothing, Them and China doomed us all

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack

steverules_2
So what happened to the other thread with only half a title? sly

BrolyBlack
A wet iPad is what happened

Surtur
Please edit your post until it places sufficient blame on Trump.

I see the time allotted to edit posts has expired, you should request a mod help you out. This racism is killing me.

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur
Please edit your post until it places sufficient blame on Trump.

I see the time allotted to edit posts has expired, you should request a mod help you out. This racism is killing me.

lmao. laughing

Surtur
Originally posted by BrolyBlack

*wet blood markets

Oh shit you weren't talking about the virus in this post, my bad!

Raptor22
Broly- WHO sat on Corona Virus?

Raptor- no Who's on first, china sat on the corona virus

Broly- well if china sat on the corona virus, then who's on second?

Raptor- no, i already told u who's on first, i dont knows on second.

Broly- well if u dont knows on second then who's on third

Raptor- no no no who's not on third who's on first.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by steverules_2
So what happened to the other thread with only half a title? sly

WHO sat o Corona Virus and did nothi

bring me solo and the wookie

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
not an abbot and costello fan?

BrolyBlack
This is serious

Eon Blue

Surtur
Anyways though, after this anyone trying to pin any american deaths on trump is one dumb motherf*cker. Period.

BrolyBlack

Lord Lucien
A wet iPad is what happened Maybe stop fingering it so seductively.

Eon Blue

Surtur

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Surtur
So you'd get violent over words?

Only with Raptor.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Only with Raptor. Fool. He's a clever girl.

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
Woah boys it looks like this is one hot topic. Are we to finally to say F#$% China? I've notice many people who were never prejudiced now hate China.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
Woah boys it looks like this is one hot topic. Are we to finally to say F#$% China? I've notice many people who were never prejudiced now hate China. Scapegoats are important, they're how society functions. We can't be to blame for anything, it's those smelly Chineeee people.

Surtur
It's not like we loved China, but they caused a pandemic that is killing thousands so yeah it's time for something to be done about China.

Surtur
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Scapegoats are important, they're how society functions. We can't be to blame for anything, it's those smelly Chineeee people.

Scapegoats are important, it's why the unintelligent attempted to blame Trump.

Hell, they even tried to blame him for a guy eating some shit meant for fish.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
Scapegoats are important, they're how society functions. We can't be to blame for anything, it's those smelly Chineeee people.

laughing out loud

Surtur
Though there was a curious silence from the left when it came to China operating actual concentration camps.

Hell I assume they still are, why stop cuz of a virus?

Raptor22
This is serious lol

Eon Blue
Originally posted by Raptor22
lol

That would be your lame response.

Raptor22
That would be your lame response. cut the crap man this is serious

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue

Raptor22
This is serious lol

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
Only with Raptor.

You would easily beat this crap out of him

Raptor22
This is serious lol

Eon Blue

Adam_PoE

Why is it wet?

dadudemon
Oh, repeat thread. Brought my post in here.

WHO has been trying to be politically correct by underestimating the extent of the threat.

Originally posted by dadudemon
They didn't underestimate the threat: they grossly overestimated it by being extremely dishonest with their numbers and created mas hysteria and panic. Economic ruin is upon us from terribly dishonest figures within WHO and other agencies such as the CDC.

SARS-CoV-2 is a minor threat. It is a threat. But it is not a threat like any of the other diseases ahead of it on the list.

These same experts are constantly revising their numbers as more and more numbers come up. The more we test, the more we realize how harmless this is compared to the scare tactics crammed down our throats in Jan and Feb.

The WHO is definitely to be blamed but for the exact opposite reasons you outline.

BrolyBlack

Raptor22
This is serious lol

BrolyBlack
Stuck on repeat ^

AsbestosFlaygon
There is some substantial claim that WHO knew beforehand about the virus in Wuhan, but was forced to STFU by China.

Also, I feel that China is under-reporting their Covid-19 cases and deaths. 81,000+ cases for a country with a total population of 1.4 billion, 11 mil alone in Wuhan. Something's fishy with those numbers.

Not to mention the fact that some Wuhan residents have managed to evacuate to surrounding cities in Hubei province, futher spreading the virus in other parts of China.

There's also footage on some residents spitting on elevator buttons, spitting on passersby in the streets, spitting on doctors and nurses, etc.
People dropping like flies in the streets of Wuhan, and authorities welding doors shut to prevent infected people from living their homes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.