Anakin Skywalker vs Mace Windu

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Scizard
Canon. Mace Windu as of ROTS against Anakin Skywalker as of:

R1: Invisible Hand - Anakin
R2: Jedi Temple - Darth Vader
R3: Death Star 2 - Darth Vader

Psychotron
I don't see Mace taking out Dooku like Anakin did in ROTS or tanking ROTJ Vader's Force attacks. Vader wins all three.

juggernaut74
I'd go with Mace Windu I think he'd use Vaapad on Dark Side Anakin like he did when he beat Sidious.

NewGuy01
He would, and then he'd lose anyways.

juggernaut74
If he can overcome Sidious he should be able to beat Anakin.

relentless1
Vader in all 3

Zentrex
Isn't Anakin significantly nerfed in Canon?

Windu would probably beat both versions before getting killed by Vader.

CriticalShaft
The amount of people saying Vader is shocking. Mace destroys all three.

Total Warrior
Mace shoul still win

Forschbewithu
Originally posted by Zentrex
Isn't Anakin significantly nerfed in Canon?

Windu would probably beat both versions before getting killed by Vader.

Personally, I don't see how he's nerfed. I think there's just a general lack of information to scale him in the new canon.

With that lack of info, I can only refer to legends. In legends, Anakin is confirmed the greater in sabers and more powerful in the force.

However, I think Mace still takes it 6/10 due to greater experience, vapaad, and shatterpoint.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Psychotron
I don't see Mace taking out Dooku like Anakin did in ROTS or tanking ROTJ Vader's Force attacks. Vader wins all three. Are you serious?

CriticalShaft
Originally posted by relentless1
Vader in all 3
You're not serious are you?
It's a Mace Windu curbstomp in the first 2 rounds.
The third one is a debate but Mace's shatterpoint should gain him the victory.

xPRIMEx
Mace loses all three

xPRIMEx
mace windu is overrated

Galan007
I still question whether or not the esoteric qualities of Vaapad are even canon anymore.

Of the scant few canon sources released since 2014 that even mention the forms of combat, none of them so much as allude to Vaapad having some inherent ability that allows its user to tap into the darkness of their foe and create a 'superconducting loop' between them or w/e. All that has been stated about Vaapad is that it is a Juyo variant and "the most unpredictable and aggressive form."

Same coin, nothing released since the reboot explicitly indicates that Mace was able to use the Shatterpoint ability.

I know the 2005 RotS novelization is still 'canon' to an extent, but still...

Total Warrior
^Galan, do you think Canon Vos may be a Vaapad user, since his fighting style was described as unpredictable?

CriticalShaft
Originally posted by xPRIMEx
mace windu is overrated
No he isn't Vader is overrated

Galan007
Originally posted by Total Warrior
^Galan, do you think Canon Vos may be a Vaapad user, since his fighting style was described as unpredictable? It kind of sounded like an unpredictable Form IV variant to me:

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.