Star Wars: Jedi Knight III: Jedi Academy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Jmanghan
(I checked before making)

Figured this thread should be made what with the recent re-releases on PS4 and Switch.

One of my favorite games, was in a clan for it for awhile but it ended up disbanded.

It has a pretty active community even today, and the modding capability is fantastic, Movie Battles II and Movie Duels II often have plenty of people playing.

People say Outcast has better combat, but I disagree, especially if we're talking multiplayer, in Outcast DFA moves are way too forgiving and it goes from being good at the game to "who's better at DFA", Academy significantly slowed DFA down a ton, which makes it much harder to pull off.

Anyway, enough of my nerd rant.

z2At5JJyVrY
W1XchswFAPU
cuL3yUYS_z8

If ya'll want a great place for mods in 2020, go here: https://jkhub.org/files/

Have fun!

Kazenji
I guess it's cool for those that have a PS4 and Switch

the prices on these re-releases are a rip off, Compared to how much they're selling them for on the PC platform.

Jmanghan
Originally posted by Kazenji
I guess it's cool for those that have a PS4 and Switch

the prices on these re-releases are a rip off, Compared to how much they're selling them for on the PC platform. Yeah, $20 is an odd pricing for it. They did the same with the DMC games.

Jmanghan
Why Jedi Academy will always be top dog:
hRatNEMQKbE

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.