RE: Quinlan Vos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
What happens to Q.V in canon or later on in the star wars saga, ie his fate does he live on or does he get defeated eventually etc or ?

Also what happens to him in legends as well with regards to the above?

Galan007
In canon, he was one of the Jedi implied in multiple sources to have survived Order 66. His story around(or after) that time hasn't been touched yet.

In Legends, he also survived Order 66. This was detailed in Republic #82-83... Some of the best individual comics in Legends, imo.

Total Warrior
^To add a few more details..

In Legends: he barely survived Order 66 on Kashyyk, killed the clones pursuing him, then burnt the body of one of them to make the Empire believe it was his corpse. After that, he met with his wife, his new born child, and some other friends including Jedi Master T'ra Saa and hid from the Empire. He was set to appear in the 2012 tv series Underworld, alongiside Boba Fett and other mercenaries, but it was cancelled after Disney's purchase (**** you Disney).

In canon: not much more to say yet, Galan pretty much said all. I'd just like to add that Barr, a fellow Jedi survivor, advised his apprentice Verla to find Vos and complete her training with him. It's possibile a future series may see these 2 teaming up then

Eli Vanto
Vos's final arc in Legends was SO good. thumb up

juggernaut74
What ever became of Verla? From my understanding she wasn't a traditional Jedi since she started her training after Order 66.

Eli Vanto
She might still be alive.

Barr's last order for her was to seek out either Yoda, Kenobi, or Vos and continue her training. She obviously never trained under Kenobi or Yoda, so maybe she found Vos.

Zentrex
Originally posted by Total Warrior
He was set to appear in the 2012 tv series Underworld, alongiside Boba Fett and other mercenaries, but it was cancelled after Disney's purchase (**** you Disney).

Yeah, but I'm glad Underworld didn't come out. It would have been awful. Would love to see the scripts, though.

I heard there was one where they were going to make Palpatine have this relationship with this woman, and she would "break his heart" and that's what got him down the path of evil. sick . Just what were they thinking?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.