Rachel Maddow gets egg on her face... yet AGAIN

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eThneoLgrRnae
https://summit.news/2020/03/30/maddow-claimed-it-was-nonsense-a-naval-hospital-ship-would-dock-in-new-york-by-next-week-its-arrived/

But sure, Maddow is totally informed and knows what she's talkin' about. roll eyes (sarcastic)

We should all start to totally listen to her. laughing out loud

dadudemon
lol, and the article writer is Paul Joseph Watson.

It must suck to have TDS as bad as Maddow's.

Maybe she was using reverse psychology to get Trump to do what she wanted? And she has a secret strategy book where she documented all these tricks?

Surtur
that dude has egg all over his face, awful

dadudemon
Originally posted by Surtur
that dude has egg all over his face, awful

I didn't get it at first.

But then....

kek

Surtur
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/ConcernedJealousBassethound-size_restricted.gif

eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, she could easily pass for being a "dude." lol.

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Yeah, she could easily pass for being a "dude." lol. You into that? Handsome dudettes get you at attention?

Adam_PoE
Um, Maddow reported that on the 20th when Trump said the ships would arrive within a week. They arrived yesterday, which would be 10 in days, not less than 7 like he said. So what exactly is outrageous about this?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Um, Maddow reported that on the 20th when Trump said the ships would arrive within a week. They arrived yesterday, which would be 10 in days, not less than 7 like he said. So what exactly is outrageous about this?

She said this:

Which was clearly wrong.

She also said this:

Which was correct. It arrived on the 30th. She made her statement on the 20th.

Here's the transcript from MSNBC's site:

http://www.msnbc.com/transcripts/rachel-maddow-show/2020-03-20

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by dadudemon
She said this:

Which was clearly wrong.

Is it wrong? Just because the ships are docked does not mean they are ready to accept patients. They apparently need to be cleaned, stocked, staffed, etc. and that can take an additional week or more. Hence, the reporting.

She also said this:

Which was correct. It arrived on the 30th. She made her statement on the 20th.

Here's the transcript from MSNBC's site:

http://www.msnbc.com/transcripts/rachel-maddow-show/2020-03-20

Yeah, so why the outrage?

dadudemon
Is it wrong?

Yes, 100% wrong. It was 10 days, not weeks. It docked. Do you have a source that it is providing 0 help? Because I cannot find one.

Yeah, so why the outrage?

I think people laughing at Maddow for having so much TDS that she said stupid shit is not outrage.

Outrage is when people demanded Trump be impeached and removed from office because he wanted Biden investigated for his corruption in Ukraine.

Surtur
So someone link me to her apology.

Adam_PoE
Yes, 100% wrong. It was 10 days, not weeks. It docked. Do you have a source that it is providing 0 help? Because I cannot find one.

You missed the part where the spokesperson for the Navy stated that scheduled maintenance and repairs needed to be completed before they could accept patients. Hence, the "weeks" reporting.

The maintenance and repairs were skipped to get the ships to dock in 10 days (not less than seven). So just because the ships are docked, it does not necessarily mean they are ready to accept patients. That could take a week or more, which brings us back to the statement from the Navy spokesperson.

If it will take a week to perform maintenance and a week to arrive, you can switch the order around, but it still is two weeks. I do not know why that needs to be explained.

Everyone is pretending like this is some big gotcha, and it just is not.

I think people laughing at Maddow for having so much TDS that she said stupid shit is not outrage.

But she was not wrong, so ...

Outrage is when people demanded Trump be impeached and removed from office because he wanted Biden investigated for his corruption in Ukraine.

Obvious troll is obvious.

dadudemon
You missed the part...

I didn't miss that part. I didn't find it. My question was a trick question. It was to get you to google for the info and then find out you were wrong and then post about it. I was providing an opportunity for you to save face.

So here's what I did find: yesterday, there were at least 9 patients being served aboard the USNS Mercy:

https://www.ocregister.com/2020/03/30/6-more-patients-arrive-for-care-on-the-usns-mercy/

What did Maddow say, again?

Everyone is pretending like this is some big gotcha, and it just is not.

Seems like a big gotcha to me. She clearly has TDS. And the apologists are coming out in droves because she's a figurehead for anti-Trumpism.

Seems stupid and petty. She should admit she was wrong and then talk about how awesome it is that there is extra medical care available.

But she was not wrong, so ...

But she was definitely wrong. This is binary: she can only be right or wrong. She was wrong.

You'd have a word-smith leg to stand on if this was day 14 thus fulfilling a "weeks" criteria because 2 weeks is plural and can fit with the word 'weeks', but that wouldn't be very honest, would it? We both know she probably meant 3-10 weeks, but definitely not a couple of weeks.

Obvious troll is obvious.

That's not trolling. The outrage was so severe that they tried to impeach Trump over it in the most partisan waste of time this nation has ever seen.

eThneoLgrRnae
LOL@poor Adam being upset that his idol, Maddow, has been proven wrong... AGAIN... and the fact that he's just too damn bullheaded to even admit it.

Ten days is not "weeks." Looks like Adam needs to go back to elementary school lol.

Adam_PoE
Both ships have the capacity to hold 1,000 patients. Today, they are holding a combined total of 35. Why? Because Trump rushed to get them there in 10 days (again, not less than 7 like he stated) even though they were not ready, for a publicity stunt. And the MAGA retards clapped.

dadudemon
Both ships have the capacity to hold 1,000 patients. Today, they are holding a combined total of 35. Why?

I know this one!

Because there is no need for these ships, the hospitals are not overrun and flooded with sick people like we are being lied to about, and Trump having the ships show up is purely political theater because he wants to get reelected.

That's seriously it. No other explanation is correct.

BrolyBlack
Adam why are you trying to cover for her when she's wrong?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.