What was on the Paper at Bush Sr.'s Funeral?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

dadudemon
G1MDbiyQ80g

Seriously, what is going on? Many people got that paper. Several negative/ill reactions. Some were blank. Like Hillary - didn't even flinch.

Lots of conspiracy theories. Bush Jr. looked angry and frightened at the same time.

Raptor22
No idea what was on the note.

As for the faces, Jeb didnt look afraid 2 me, he looked more suprised and incredulous.

It was the look i would expect to see if someone's brother in law died and they were consoling their sister at the funeral, then some chick that the dead brother had an affair with years ago shows up and u see her and think- damn i really cant believe that ***** had the stones 2 show her face here.

As for Bush jr, he had the same confused look he always has. Its the same dumbfounded look ur dog or cat has when they're chasing around a laser pointer and u shut it off and it disappears like magic.

Surtur
Bush jr. just found out Santa Clause isn't real. That's the reason for the look.

jaden_2.0
They played the wrong song as the coffin was carried away to the spaceship.

It was supposed to be "take your daughter to the slaughter" but instead it was some gay shit.

dadudemon
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
They played the wrong song as the coffin was carried away to the spaceship.

It was supposed to be "take your daughter to the slaughter" but instead it was some gay shit.

I can't tell if you are serious.

If you are, multiple "powerful" people got the same note. Multiple shocked or scared reactions. Maybe I'm too curious and I shouldn't know this thing.

Robtard
I didn't click the link, no real idea what this is about. But I wanted to be included. Hi.

jaden_2.0
Originally posted by dadudemon
I can't tell if you are serious.

If you are, multiple "powerful" people got the same note. Multiple shocked or scared reactions. Maybe I'm too curious and I shouldn't know this thing.

The paper was the details for the funeral. Speakers, songs etc. They were playing the wrong thing at the wrong time and it upset people hence the reactions.

That being said, I am a deep state paid disinfo agent, freemason, illuminati, NWO, etc guy so maybe I'm just deliberately putting you off the path of truth.

Robtard
Jadehelmet alert!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.