Pillar Men -VS- Blade, Selene, Edward Cullen and Bella Cullen

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Battlemaster
https://i.ibb.co/Hd40wpB/Vampire-battle.jpg
The Pillar Men (Kars, Santana, Esidesi and Wamuu) meet with four of the most powerful Vampires in film.

They stand 20 feet away from each other on a 100 yard football field at night.

Blade, Selene and Edward and Bella are all at their peak-versions.

Round 1: Blade and Selene have access to all their firearms and explosive weapons in the films. Edward and Bella are armed with M-16's with grenade launchers attached.

Round 2: Blade only has his sword and other melee weapons. Selene has a sword and combat knives. Edward and Bella are unarmed.

Round 3: Blade, Selene and Edward and Bella are all unarmed - pure hand-to-hand fight against the Pillermen.

For Round 3, a very small amount of Hamon is covering the Vampires, to prevent the Pillar Men from absorbing them during their hand-to-hand fight.

The Vampires are all at their most powerful versions.

Who wins?

KingD19
Wrong forum. This is movie vs. Pillar Men are from Jojo which is a manga/anime, so this would go in Foreign Cinema.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by KingD19
Wrong forum. This is movie vs. Pillar Men are from Jojo which is a manga/anime, so this would go in Foreign Cinema.

Thank you! smile

Also, got an opinion on who wins?

KingD19
Pretty sure it's the Pillar Men. They are pretty OP even before you get into their elemental modes and stuff.

Battlemaster
Pretty sure it's the Pillar Men. They are pretty OP even before you get into their elemental modes and stuff.

The Vampires have crazy durability, though.

These are the greatest Vampire killers in film.

Battlemaster
You gotta be kidding me - this is a GREAT match-up!

The Pillar Men versus the most powerful Vampires in film!

No takers? Seriously?

Eon Blue
Pillar Men win. Different league of vampire.

SquallX

Darthvaderrocks
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Pillar Men win. Different league of vampire.

Battlemaster

Adam Grimes
Edward S O l O S.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Edward S O l O S.

Thank you! smile

How does Edward solo, though?

He does have good feats, but the Pillar Men eat vampires as part of their diet.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Battlemaster
Joseph beat the Pillar Men - not Jonathan.

And Blade, Selene, Edward and Bella, at their peak, should have the strength feats to put the Pillar Men down. No they don't.

Tarkus, a mere vampire underling of Dio's, could split hills with a strikes:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/6e/P_00009_%281%294.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151231192511

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/a/a8/P_00010.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151231192528

Any of the Pillar Men are not only physically superior to Tarkus, but superior to Dio as well:

https://imgur.com/QHrkkMd

The Pillar Men stomp.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by NemeBro
No they don't.

Tarkus, a mere vampire underling of Dio's, could split hills with a strikes:

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/6/6e/P_00009_%281%294.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151231192511

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/vsbattles/images/a/a8/P_00010.jpg/revision/latest?cb=20151231192528

Any of the Pillar Men are not only physically superior to Tarkus, but superior to Dio as well:

https://imgur.com/QHrkkMd

The Pillar Men stomp.

I like that you posted good scans - but I am only using Anime-feats for this battle. smile

SquallX

Battlemaster

KingD19
Blade killed La Magra with his serum. As good as he was, he couldn't put him down otherwise. And Selene needed to drink the progenitor of immortals period, as Alexander was stronger than both of his sons and could have killed either of them, even Hybrid Markus. But she did get even stronger with more powers added. Still anime have ridiculous feats because its anime.

SquallX

NemeBro
I like that you posted good scans - but I am only using Anime-feats for this battle. smile He did the same thing in the anime, episode 6.

And Santana is much stronger than he is.

Battlemaster

Battlemaster
Where are the Twilight people to defend Edward and Bella? xD

Battlemaster
as Alexander was stronger than both of his sons and could have killed either of them, even Hybrid Markus.

I don't recall seeing any feats for Alexander being stronger than his sons - just that he dies during the film when a mine explodes.

KingD19
I don't recall seeing any feats for Alexander being stronger than his sons - just that he dies during the film when a mine explodes.

XKvnx-QRUuE&t=7s

I'll conveniently post the video for you where Selene points out how Alexander(as Markus and William's father) is the only one older, and the only one stronger, and that he could have killed Markus himself. Then he says no matter what he has become, I could never kill my own son.

So Selene is aware that as the original immortal with pure blood not tainted by wolf or bat, even with Markus as a hybrid, he is still stronger.

He confirms it, but simply refused to fight back because he still loved Markus and wouldn't hurt or kill his children. Then he gives Selene his blood, offering her the "legacy" in his veins, and calling her the future. Which makes her much stronger than Markus almost immediately, very clearly proving their conversation true.

No feats are needed when it's confirmed like that.

Battlemaster
XKvnx-QRUuE&t=7s

I'll conveniently post the video for you where Selene points out how Alexander(as Markus and William's father) is the only one older, and the only one stronger, and that he could have killed Markus himself. Then he says no matter what he has become, I could never kill my own son.

So Selene is aware that as the original immortal with pure blood not tainted by wolf or bat, even with Markus as a hybrid, he is still stronger.

He confirms it, but simply refused to fight back because he still loved Markus and wouldn't hurt or kill his children. Then he gives Selene his blood, offering her the "legacy" in his veins, and calling her the future. Which makes her much stronger than Markus almost immediately, very clearly proving their conversation true.

No feats are needed when it's confirmed like that.

Thanks for the info! smile

So if Selene's strength is equal to Alexander's and hence superior to any Vampire - she should be able to beat the Pillar Men down! eek!

SquallX
Thanks for the info! smile

So if Selene's strength is equal to Alexander's and hence superior to any Vampire - she should be able to beat the Pillar Men down! eek!

No. She is still nothing to the weakest of the Pillar Men.

Also, you making it sound like she becomes more powerful than all vamps in fiction.

Battlemaster
Originally posted by SquallX
No. She is still nothing to the weakest of the Pillar Men.

Also, you making it sound like she becomes more powerful than all vamps in fiction.

How do the Pillar Men defeat the durability of Blade, Selene, Edward and Bella?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.