Alita Battle Angel Vs Spiderman.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
This is most recent MCU Spidey.

BrolyBlack
Alita one shots, shes literally a android built by Aliens

KingD19
I'm preeeety sure Spidey has better feats. And if he's got his Spidey-Sense, there's no way she can really touch him.

NemeBro
Spidey would beat the shit out of her. sad

TheVaultDweller
I don't think some people realise how powerful current Spider-Man actually is. Beyond the fact that he is, pound for pound, probably one of the physically strongest living characters currently in the MCU at this point (being able to support things like bell towers, ferris wheels, catching jet bridges, yanking over large construction cranes, redirecting cargo planes etc.), he's also easily one of the fastest, most agile and arguably among the most durable (how many MCU characters can sleep off a direct hit from a bullet train?), and can keep fighting while literally all his physical senses are being drowned out by illusions and crap.

Putinbot1
But, how effective is all that against a plasma sword?

TheVaultDweller
That's assuming she can land a clean strike on him before getting webbed up and tasered or just physically overpowered. I mean are there any feats to suggest that movie Alita is in the same strength class as Peter?

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by KingD19
I'm preeeety sure Spidey has better feats. And if he's got his Spidey-Sense, there's no way she can really touch him.

Oh coarse she can touch him, hes been tagged by captain America..

Alita guts him with her plasma sword

BrolyBlack

KingD19
That was well before he developed his Spidey Sense.

KingD19

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Oh coarse she can touch him, hes been tagged by captain America..

Alita guts him with her plasma sword

Why are you using noob Spider-Man to represent current Spider-Man who, by feats, is stronger, faster, more agile, more experienced, more skilled and has a better Spider-suit than he did when he fought Cap?

And no, she really isn't faster or more agile than current Spidey:

r2cY50l8A3I

TUXyNDUUZfI

BruceSkywalker
Spidey takes this

BrolyBlack

TheVaultDweller
So, you are going to ignore his actual in combat showings for a sequence that was clearly meant for gags? What's more, at that point in the film Peter was not on his A-Game. That's the entire point of him wanting to go on vacation. To get his head clear while dealing with his grief over Tony. Also, you realise his Spider-Sense reacts to danger, right? Not his harmless aunt.

Mostly featless bounty hunters. And she fought on the moon? So, what? Spider-Man basically spent most of IW and EG doing the same thing (fighting in space and against alien armies). And he actually did it against characters and armies with screen feats.

TheVaultDweller
Also, I don't see how virtually solo'ing a Stark-tech drone army (who was packing machine guns, missiles and energy weapons), controlled by a highly intelligent supervillain, while battling through a bunch of holographic illusions is "abysmal" relative to what Alita did onscreen.

BrolyBlack
I just watched the whole movie again, he got his ass handed to him by illusions. Cmon man, your my friend and an intelligent person.

Watch Alita again...

TheVaultDweller
Dude, that's an incredibly misleading description of what happened. He got beaten the very first time, when he had no idea what he was going up against. When he literally could not see or even hear who he was supposed to be fighting or even where he was, while constantly being bombarded by a changing environment. I mean exactly what suggests Alita would have done any better? When has she shown the ability to see through complex illusions? What suggests she wouldn't have been outright killed in that same initial encounter? Also, once Pete got his shit together after the pep talk from Happy, he took care of business.

In comparison, I can make an argument, via feats, for Spider-Man clearing a bar or track full of random bounty hunters, or fighting fodder on some moon.

BrolyBlack

TheVaultDweller
You keep saying that. Which of her feats objectively shows her being faster or more agile? Shows her being faster than a guy that can flip between individual tracer rounds being fired at point blank? Post them. And that's not even getting into Pete's feats from other films.

And she has a healing factor with one feat of healing a cut, IIRC. Not bad. But by no means some insurmountable advantage.

Superman would casually punch Alita's head off her body before she even knew what was happening, so please don't try and compare her to him.

But okay. Here we go. This guy breaks down some numbers for the bullet train feat at around 1:50:

gbCb4mt1dH4

You used this showing against Peter to claim he got his ass kicked. So, post a quantifiable screen feat for Alita that shows she can survive that kind of impact head on. Post an actual instance where she took and survived a hit that was objectively comparable to that one. Because, otherwise, as I said, she wouldn't even have made it to the final FFH battle.

Putinbot1
Alita in her URM skin, basically one shorted, a character that had previously given her old shell problems. URM Alita and Spidey in speed and agility are close, Spidey is stronger and has his spider tingle, Alita ha Panzer Kunst and a plasma sword which is a one shot kill.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
You keep saying that. Which of her feats objectively shows her being faster or more agile? Shows her being faster than a guy that can flip between individual tracer rounds being fired at point blank? Post them. And that's not even getting into Pete's feats from other films.

And she has a healing factor with one feat of healing a cut, IIRC. Not bad. But by no means some insurmountable advantage.

Superman would casually punch Alita's head off her body before she even knew what was happening, so please don't try and compare her to him.

But okay. Here we go. This guy breaks down some numbers for the bullet train feat at around 1:50:

gbCb4mt1dH4

You used this showing against Peter to claim he got his ass kicked. So, post a quantifiable screen feat for Alita that shows she can survive that kind of impact head on. Post an actual instance where she took and survived a hit that was objectively comparable to that one. Because, otherwise, as I said, she wouldn't even have made it to the final FFH battle.

How did you draw a conclusion that I was saying she was as fast as superman, when I clearly stated that Spidermans Sense would not stop him from being tagged from someone faster than him.

Its way more of a healing factor than Spiderman, who has to get stitched up.

Bottom line she has healing factor, thats a done deal.

Also you keep g

Since you have not seen Alita, then I will postpone this debate until you watch the movie as there is no point in debating further. I dont debate off youtube clips.

I will just leave this here so you can see just a fraction of her power

OvobnpDZYzg

TheVaultDweller
How did you draw a conclusion that I was saying she was as fast as superman, when I clearly stated that Spidermans Sense would not stop him from being tagged from someone faster than him.

Its way more of a healing factor than Spiderman, who has to get stitched up.

Bottom line she has healing factor, thats a done deal.

Also you keep g

Since you have not seen Alita, then I will postpone this debate until you watch the movie as there is no point in debating further. I dont debate off youtube clips.

I will just leave this here so you can see just a fraction of her power

OvobnpDZYzg

Dude, you literally brought Superman as a placeholder for Alita vs Spider-Man's Spider-Sense. So, either you are comparing them, or you are trying to strawman my position. Because I never at any point said that Spider-Sense is an automatic counter for any speed advantage. Obviously, if one guy is essentially an actual speedster the Spider-Sense will only go so far. That's not the case here. You have yet to convince me that Alita has any speed advantage at all. And that's not even considering Spider-Man's webbing and wings and things that further adds to his mobility.

If a healing factor was an insta-win then Deadpool or Wolverine would never lose a forum fight. Healing factors can be overcome. We don't even know how far hers extend. Can she regenerate large portions of her body? Limbs? Or just heal bones and cuts, punctures etc.?

And I have seen Alita. Which is why I am asking you to post the scenes you are referring to. Because I don't recall any showings (not the bar fight, not her alley fight against that big main henchman guy or their later fight, the flashbacks, or the roller arena battle) to suggests she is so much faster and more agile as you are making her out to be. I am fully willing to admit that maybe there is a detail I might have missed, hence me asking. Because the burden of proof is on you to supply the evidence for your claim.

So, again, post the feats that depict Alita as so much faster and more agile than Peter. And then post the feats that show her being able to survive the fight where Peter got hit by the bullet train, the one where you said he got his ass kicked by illusions.

BrolyBlack
I already posted comparable speed and agility feats you are just ignoring them

In you very last post you ignored stuff you asked me to post.

We are done here friend. No need to fly off the handle and type 3 paragraphs over really nothing at all.

TheVaultDweller
I didn't ignore anything. You claimed she is faster and more agile, even implying a significant difference by bringing up Superman. That clip does not show any speed or agility advantage of the magnitude you implied, especially when put next to Spider-Man's "tingle" scene I posted. Nor does that scene show her taking a hit comparable to a speeding bullet train or dealing with illusions like Peter had to during the fight in question, which was what was actually causing him problems. Until that happens, I agree, we're done here. Because at no point did I actually claim that Peter was faster. That was KingD. All I did was question your claim of Alita being so.

BrolyBlack
Easy come easy go. That puts her just as agile as Spider-Man. I don’t need to prove otherwise other than that clip. Just because you think Spifeeman is more agile doesn’t make it so. Another poster here already agreed that her speed and agility is on par with Spider-Man’s

TheVaultDweller
And yet that's not what you've been claiming throughout the thread. But I can see this is going nowhere, so I am out.

BrolyBlack
Ok simply put. Spider-Man got his ass kicked the entire time by featless holographic drones

Alita stomped out top tier assassins and bounty hunters that had real reputations.

KingD19
The drones pack enough punch to massively alter the environment with firepower and make people think they're a giant monster. Also they were approved by Tony.

The bounty hunters are all featless but you're ignoring that part. The only hunters with actual feats are Alita's dad and Grewishka.

BrolyBlack

KingD19
What? I root for Superman all the time. I think you're trippin buddy because you've been confused and just ignoring stuff for days now.

My opinion is more valid than yours, guaranteed. I actually post facts and feats.

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
Alita stomps. Easy. Flawless victory.

TheVaultDweller
Ok simply put. Spider-Man got his ass kicked the entire time by featless holographic drones

Alita stomped out top tier assassins and bounty hunters that had real reputations.

Yeah, totally featless. Not like they were produced by Stark-tech, had literally the entire world fooled with the holograms (to the point that Beck was being toted as the new Iron Man and even had Fury's Skrull agents following his lead) and was shown dealing large scale damage to the environment (wrecking a bell tower, collapsing a ferris wheel, turning cars to molten slag etc) with their weapons during every encounter. /sarcasm

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*died

h1a8
People are forgetting about counter attacks.
They are unstoppable.
Alita can possibly counter one of Spider-Mans attacks (especially if he over extends).
Spider-Man can definitely counter her. But the difference is that Spider-Man is not one shotting her where she definitely can one shot him.

TheVaultDweller
So, it's fine to use reputations if it's the bounty hunters but not if it's Stark, who actually has multiple films worth of feats establishing his technical achievements? And the drones have an entire film showcasing both their weapons and holographic abilities, even ignoring the Stark factor. Well, if that's how it is then there really is no point continuing this further.

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
*premise

TheVaultDweller
Wow dude. At no point did I say Alita had no shot at winning. Not once. Nor did I say she gets one-shotted. In fact, I didn't definitively even say Spider-Man wins. That was KingD. What I said, in response to Putinbot, is that who wins depends on whether she can tag him with her sword before he can use his webbing or his superior physical strength against her. Notice at no point did I object to anyone saying that her sword could cause him serious damage if she lands a hit. And what I did further was question your repeated claims that she is faster and more agile than he is. Which is not even remotely the same as what you are claiming I said. So, good job completely misrepresenting my position.

BrolyBlack
Sorry then, I think you can excuse me mixing some peoples arguments up with others as I am debating multiple here and working my business during an epidemic. But you are getting way to hot headed about this and taking it way to seriously.

Read your own sigsmile

Also Im not the only one who thinks they are very close in speed and agility, I happen to think he's more agile because her body isnt based off skin bone and flesh, Spidermans is, he still has limits on how he cant bend and move his body, she does not.

Originally posted by Putinbot1
Alita in her URM skin, basically one shorted, a character that had previously given her old shell problems. URM Alita and Spidey in speed and agility are close, Spidey is stronger and has his spider tingle, Alita ha Panzer Kunst and a plasma sword which is a one shot kill.

ZYqQ75EpVes

Spiderman cant do this, not in the past, not now, not ever.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.