How can the US & World Punish China

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
For what they have done to us.

Close to 3 trillion, and I can bet my last dollar it will end up being 3 times this long term.

Bloomberg

Stealth Moose
We should raise tariffs on imported goods from China. That'll teach 'em.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

laughing out loud

Robtard

Legit LoL'd.

Stealth Moose
You got banned, BB. Lolz.

Bashar Teg
Auto-Note (Today 05:40 PM)
User banned by Badabing, for 1 days

Reason: Using a mod's photo in a sig w/o permission. Refusing to change the sig after 2 requests.

Stealth Moose
Sock incoming soon no doubt.

dadudemon

https://i.imgur.com/x4FIdb8.gif

However, it's not a big deal if he socks on a dying site with only millennial assholes and gen x assholes posting.

meep-meep

Very likely.

meep-meep
Originally posted by dadudemon

However, it's not a big deal if he socks on a dying site with only millennial assholes and gen x assholes posting.

For sure. A ying needs a yang.

Stealth Moose

KMC had or maybe still has a strong stance against socks. Which I always thought was weird. Not because of banning sock accounts from forum rule breakers, but the unilateral banning of any socks under any conditions I've seen over the years.

I lost access to my original account almost ten years ago because of a mixture of an expired Yahoo email account and a harddrive failure (I had the password saved to the machine/browser). I'll never get that account back, so I sock out of necessity. Might even hold the record at this point, unintentionally.

Surtur

Plus there are some posters here who have had dozens of socks so it wouldn't even be a thing people could talk shit about if Broly pops back up with a sock. It can't only be okay for some people.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Surtur
Plus there are some posters here who have had dozens of socks so it wouldn't even be a thing people could talk shit about if Broly pops back up with a sock. It can't only be okay for some people. Like Who? shifty Originally posted by Stealth Moose
We should raise tariffs on imported goods from China. That'll teach 'em. laughing classic! thumb up

Bashar Teg
Moose has been cracking me up. Lucien finally has some competition now for "funniest kmc member"

Surtur
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Like Who? shifty laughing classic! thumb up

You lol

Speaking of that: I'm a nice person so no need to be so afraid of me you create socks just to take shots at me smile

dadudemon
KMC had or maybe still has a strong stance against socks. Which I always thought was weird. Not because of banning sock accounts from forum rule breakers, but the unilateral banning of any socks under any conditions I've seen over the years.

I lost access to my original account almost ten years ago because of a mixture of an expired Yahoo email account and a harddrive failure (I had the password saved to the machine/browser). I'll never get that account back, so I sock out of necessity. Might even hold the record at this point, unintentionally.

Your current account was created in 2011. Why are you still socking?

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
Like Who? shifty laughing classic! thumb up

haermm. Missed that Stealth Moose quip.

BrolyBlack

Artol
I don't think there is cause for punishing China. It's true that the virus has originated from there, however there is not really that much that can be done about it. Viruses like this will develop from time to time, and China is a very big country that is still developing, it would be unreasonable to directly blame them for it. The Spanish Flu, for example, originated in the US, but there, too, it would have been unreasonable to blame the US for it, in my view.

If we do want to assign blame we would need to look at it more holistically. In retrospect we can of course say, they need more strict measurements to ensure that wet markets do not become a cesspool. Similar can be said for the anti-biotic resistance that Western countries currently create in their industrialized animal agriculture.

eThneoLgrRnae
No cause for punishing them my ass.

Artol
Even if you think there is cause for punishing China. Do you think there is much desire in most countries to punish them? And what exactly could be done to punish them that wouldn't have significant consequences for the countries that do the "punishing" as well?

I guess from my POV, leaving aside that I don't think it is sensible to think of it as reasonable to blame China for the outbreak, there's not really much that could be done, the idea of cancelling debt unilaterally seems unlikely, for one China would retaliate, and other countries would likely see it more as a failing of the country cancelling the debt to keep it's contracts.

Additionally there has already been a trade war between the US and China, with at best mixed results. Certainly no clear win for either side, imo.

eThneoLgrRnae
Bottom line: China has to pay a price for what they did. Period.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Artol
I don't think there is cause for punishing China. It's true that the virus has originated from there, however there is not really that much that can be done about it. Viruses like this will develop from time to time, and China is a very big country that is still developing, it would be unreasonable to directly blame them for it. The Spanish Flu, for example, originated in the US, but there, too, it would have been unreasonable to blame the US for it, in my view.

If we do want to assign blame we would need to look at it more holistically. In retrospect we can of course say, they need more strict measurements to ensure that wet markets do not become a cesspool. Similar can be said for the anti-biotic resistance that Western countries currently create in their industrialized animal agriculture.

Look at this red commie **** right here

Blakemore
I voted for the third one.

BrolyBlack

Artol
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Bottom line: China has to pay a price for what they did. Period. Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Look at this red commie **** right here

Again though, how do you two propose that China gets punished? Do you think it is likely to work? And do you see any negative consequences for Western countries attempting to punish China?

Blakemore
Originally posted by Blakemore
I voted for the third one.

Artol
If you impose a value added tax on Chinese manufactured goods wouldn't that hurt people in your own country. So many products would get suddenly much more expensive to buy.

I suppose there may be some chance that in the long run production gets established in a different country, but that also supposes that China would not retaliate. I don't really see a very feasible way to punish them that won't harm us just as much.

Blakemore
They pay a bit more on VAT and their exports get less sales. It's the only solution.

Artol
Oh more like a tariff then. Isn't that more or less what the US has been doing with China over the last few years, though?

Blakemore
Sure, keep doing what has been doing but a bit more harsh. Progress.

Artol
Right, yeah, I'm not sure whether that is effective. To me it seems like the previous tariffs weren't particularly effective either. And I think it will harm western countries as well, and that means more people losing their jobs and more strain on countries resources. (once the economy has recovered from the current issue).

Blakemore
It will probably impact shit jobs. Higher tariffs seems like the most sensible option imo.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
For what they have done to us.

Close to 3 trillion, and I can bet my last dollar it will end up being 3 times this long term.

Bloomberg
Originally posted by eThneoLgrRnae
Bottom line: China has to pay a price for what they did. Period.
https://i.4pcdn.org/pol/1525621763972.jpg

eThneoLgrRnae
All of these f***ing commie sympathizers on this site makes me sick to my stomach. *BARF*

If the U.S., or even Israel (whom leftists hate almost as much if not more than America), had done what China did I guarantee that these same people would be b*tching about how "evil" the United States or Israel is.

Commie China does it though and they get a pass... disgusting.

Bashar Teg
"REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE", etc

eThneoLgrRnae
^troll triggered by the truth, as usual.

Sorry I hurt your little baby fee fees, commie sympathizer.

Surtur
So if we do nothing about this and in 10 or 20 years this happens again cuz of China and a Republican happens to be president I trust the people here saying to do nothing to China will never ever point the finger at the president and blame them for deaths. Correct?

Eternal Idol
So if we do nothing about this and in 10 or 20 years this happens again cuz of China and a Republican happens to be president I trust the people here saying to do nothing to China will never ever point the finger at the president and blame them for deaths. Correct?
What exactly do we punish China for, and how would it benefit the international community?

Trump isn't to blame for the coronavirus pandemic, although he had a slow and shit response to it, which contributed to the spread of the virus and subsequent deaths. Should the rest of the world punish the US over that for several years to come, too?

Surtur
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
What exactly do we punish China for, and how would it benefit the international community?

Trump isn't to blame for the coronavirus pandemic, although he had a slow and shit response to it, which contributed to the spread of the virus and subsequent deaths. Should the rest of the world punish the US over that for several years to come, too?

For instance: not cracking down more on wet blood markets.

That is a damn good start, don't you think? And if doing so prevented a virus spreading around the globe the international community would benefit greatly.

And side note: why the holy f*ck was China just added to the UN human rights panel?

Surtur
Hell the action we take could simply be...making sure these f*ckers crack down on those markets.

Oh and the WHO needs to be revamped as well.

Surtur
https://i.imgur.com/BVCrwA5.jpg

laughing

jaden_2.0
I'm sure everyone who wants to punish China economically will be ensuring they never buy products that are wholly or partly manufactured in China from now on. That would be an equivalent of saying those who want to take in immigrants should let them live in their own houses

👍

Surtur
And I'm sure those who wanna do nothing will keep their mouths shut next time this happens thumb up

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
I'm sure everyone who wants to punish China economically will be ensuring they never buy products that are wholly or partly manufactured in China from now on. That would be an equivalent of saying those who want to take in immigrants should let them live in their own houses

👍

"well let's not get hysterical over it. don't take muh cheap products, I just wanted to hate chinese people"

Surtur
Oh and by that logic...everyone who wants to hold Trump accountable best be tearing up that stimulus check.

But alas, special rules probably. Right?

Bashar Teg
the democrats fought for the stimulus checks, and you were accusing them of criminality over it, remember Ronnie?

keep trying super hard to erase history. super DUPER hard, even

Surtur
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
the democrats fought for the stimulus checks, and you were accusing them of criminality over it, remember Ronnie?

Lol the democrats delayed the passing of the bill and tried to add a whole bunch of shit that had nothing to do with the virus.

So as I suspected: special rules

Bashar Teg
Lol the democrats delayed the passing of the bill and tried to add a whole bunch of shit that had nothing to do with the virus.

you're just lying now, Ronnie.

Surtur
Lol nope. Sorry these facts hurt ya feelz.

snowdragon

Yeah the Green New Deal.......

We shoulda gotten Andrew Yang instead of Biden and situations like this in the future would be much easier to weather.......to bad that's not how the system works.

Surtur
Originally posted by snowdragon
Yeah the Green New Deal.......

We shoulda gotten Andrew Yang instead of Biden and situations like this in the future would be much easier to weather.......to bad that's not how the system works.

Speaking of Biden and piece of shit democrats:

Biden: Green New Deal Could Come in Next Round of Coronavirus Relief

This is more and more spot on:

https://i.imgur.com/OzzYnek.jpg

Bashar Teg
Lol nope. Sorry these facts hurt ya feelz.

your pathetic lies won't block my stimulus check. thank you democrats. thumb up

Surtur
your pathetic lies won't block my stimulus check. thank you democrats. thumb up

U going through the DT's bro? I've told you to keep some mouthwash around in case of emergencies.

Even worse now you're gonna cause your e-pals to embarrass themselves by agreeing with you lol. Why put them in these situations?

Bashar Teg
they also held up the vote to add those stimulus checks. I can find that article too, even though you will most certainly ignore it, continue your baby games, and proceed to tell the same lies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/trump-administration-senate-democrats-said-to-reach-stimulus-bill-deal-11585113371

Bashar Teg
U going through the DT's bro? I've told you to keep some mouthwash around in case of emergencies.

Even worse now you're gonna cause your e-pals to embarrass themselves by agreeing with you lol. Why put them in these situations?

...As you fill ddm's inbox with desperate pleas for backup

Surtur
they also held up the vote to add those stimulus checks. I can find that article too, even though you will most certainly ignore it, continue your baby games, and proceed to tell the same lies

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/trump-administration-senate-democrats-said-to-reach-stimulus-bill-deal-11585113371

And democrats held up a bill too. Also before you try it: save your cucking for them and trying to imply one side did it for bad reasons and the other did it for noble reasons.

So despite the fact you will indeed play the special rules game it *still* doesn't alter the fact that by Jaden's logic anyone who wants to hold Trump accountable will tear up that check.

https://media.giphy.com/media/5qItPbGWz9ogo/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
whoa what a surprise, you're ignoring the evidence, playing baby games, and continuing to double down on your same lie. I never saw that coming

Surtur
Yeah your link is behind a paywall son.

And even beyond that nothing you said in your past negates the fact democrats also delayed a bill. Well Pelosi did.

Don't die on this hill. There was legit another thread about her doing that. I am not sure why you're now pretending you aren't aware of this.

Bashar Teg
wsj is fake news now?

Surtur
Where did I say they are fake news? They never say dems never did what I said.

Lol WaPo legit had headlines saying they blocked it(before they changed it like weasels to appease the left).

https://twitter.com/ReaganBattalion/status/1241899531534585864

Do not die on this hill. You gain nothing from continuing to be wrong.

Bashar Teg
attention everyone: Wall Street Journal is now "FAKE NEWS" because surt's having his period

Surtur
Lol. I'm trying very hard to cut you some slack here.

I don't want you to kill yourself. I don't want some cassette tape showing up at my door explaining my role in it.

"You corrected me on KMC one too many times. Talked about my sisters too much".

Bashar Teg
attention everyone: Wall Street Journal is now "FAKE NEWS" because surt's having his period

loud and clear, Ronnie thumb up

jaden_2.0
Oh and by that logic...everyone who wants to hold Trump accountable best be tearing up that stimulus check.

But alas, special rules probably. Right?

You tell me. Is it?

Surtur
If you're asking if special rules apply the answer is definitely 100% without a doubt No.

Bashar Teg
WSJ is fake news, but you're "Reagan Battalion" Twitter account posting won the debate.

why can't i have my own special baby-man rules like Ronnie has?

Surtur
Shit my bad guys, it wasn't WaPo cucking for the dems changing headlines. It was the NYT:

https://i.imgur.com/lmOj57A.jpg

Apologies WaPo! (Still no articles on Joe Biden's sexual assault accusation that I can see tho!)

jaden_2.0
Ok. So people who want to help immigrants won't be doing anything personally to help immigrants and people who want to punish China won't be doing anything personally to punish China if it impacts either of them negatively.

So they're both virtue signalling. Fantastic.

Bashar Teg
Shit my bad guys, it wasn't WaPo cucking for the dems changing headlines. It was the NYT:

https://i.imgur.com/lmOj57A.jpg

Apologies WaPo! (Still no articles on Joe Biden's sexual assault accusation that I can see tho!)

you took a a jpeg from the SAME Reagan Battalion Twitter. is that the one-stop news source for smart people like you?

cant find a NYT link for context? the bill was blocked first because there were no stimulus checks and then because of lack of unemployment assistance, as i proved with my "fake news" wsj article + link.

where's your proof ronnie? are you going to post more memez?

Surtur
Lol so you are intent to continue lying. Gotcha.

Bashar Teg
i posted proof, baby-man. you posted an activist twitter link. god you're f*cking dumb

Surtur
Ok. So people who want to help immigrants won't be doing anything personally to help immigrants and people who want to punish China won't be doing anything personally to punish China if it impacts either of them negatively.

So they're both virtue signalling. Fantastic.

Yeah but if I announce I ain't gonna buy shit made in China anymore some lunatic will cry "racism".

Shit that might be reason enough to announce it tho.

Surtur
i posted proof, baby-man. you posted an activist twitter link. god you're f*cking dumb

Your proof does not show at all that democrats didn't block a bill.

Now I know you're pull your usual shit and say they had stunning and brave reasons for doing so(while republicans are just eeeeeeevil).

Save it.

Bashar Teg
Your proof does not show at all that democrats didn't block a bill.

Now I know you're pull your usual shit and say they had stunning and brave reasons for doing so(while republicans are just eeeeeeevil).

Save it.

holy crap, i said that they blocked it because first there was no stimulis checks, and then there was nothing in the bill concerning unemployment assistance.

the democrats fought for the stimulus checks , and you were accusing them of criminality over it, remember Ronnie?

keep trying super hard to erase history. super DUPER hard, even

they also held up the vote to add those stimulus checks . I can find that article too, even though you will most certainly ignore it, continue your baby games, and proceed to tell the same lies

are you drunk?

jaden_2.0
Yeah but if I announce I ain't gonna buy shit made in China anymore some lunatic will cry "racism".

Shit that might be reason enough to announce it tho.

You don't have to announce anything.

Just do it even if it personally inconveniences you. Then you're not virtue signalling.

Simples.

Surtur
holy crap, i said that they blocked it because first there was no stimulis checks, and then there was nothing in the bill concerning unemployment assistance.

are you drunk?

Lol so you did exactly what I said you did: democrats did the same thing you said republicans did, but the dems have noble reasons.

Clown

Bashar Teg
oh wait, i just checked the IWorshipTrumpsCock twitter page and they do verify your story, Ronnie

Surtur
You don't have to announce anything.

Just do it even if it personally inconveniences you. Then you're not virtue signalling.

Simples.

Could be an option, let us wait and see. Something needs to be done about these wet blood markets, agreed?

Surtur
oh wait, i just checked the IWorshipTrumpsCock twitter page and they do verify your story, Ronnie

Have a drink and calm down.

Bashar Teg
Have a drink

should i have 8, like you seem to have had?

Surtur
LOL!!! Don't try to use me to justify you having 8 drinks.

Bashar Teg
have fun lying about DER LEFt. maybe check a news source that isn't a twitter activist. Idiot

Surtur
Lol but I didn't lie. You have acknowledged it. It's just that your argument boils down to:

Both sides tried to stop it at one point. Republicans had evil reasons for doing it. Democrats had good stunningly brave reasons for doing it.

That is how this always works when democrats do the same shit as republicans. Special rules always come into play.

jaden_2.0
Could be an option, let us wait and see. Something needs to be done about these wet blood markets, agreed?

Yes. I agree.

Bashar Teg
strawman baby games? from Ronnie? say it ain't so!

Surtur
Example:

Trump not replenishing masks=bad

Obama not doing it=meh f*ck it orange man bad

Always different.

Bashar Teg
Obama did this clown

Surtur
If we can't call out the failures of previous administrations it seems the previous administration didn't get that sad desperately delusional memo given how much shit they talked about the Bush admin.

Bashar Teg
it was SNOWBALL!!!

Eternal Idol
Example:

Trump not replenishing masks=bad

Obama not doing it=meh f*ck it orange man bad

Always different.
If there was a problem with the amount of available vital medical supplies, and Trump claims he recognized the problem years ago but didn't do anything to actually fix it, then that's Trump's f*cking fault, dude.

That's like buying a used car, noticing it needed an oil change, ignoring it, then blaming the last owner for negligence when the engine finally breaks down.

Surtur
If there was a problem with the amount of available vital medical supplies, and Trump claims he recognized the problem years ago but didn't do anything to actually fix it, then that's Trump's f*cking fault, dude.

That's like buying a used car, noticing it needed an oil change, ignoring it, then blaming the last owner for negligence when the engine finally breaks down.

And if Obama was told to replenish masks and he didn't that is his fault too. Period.

Bashar Teg

see...surt would probably attempt that though. try to sue the dealership

Surtur
Like I said: always different. Obama doesn't listen to recommendations? Meh.

But if Trump doesn't? Meltdowns ensue.

Noted.

Eternal Idol
And if Obama was told to replenish masks and he didn't that is his fault too. Period.
Yes, but he hasn't been the President for over 3 years, so the most of the blame should be on the dickhead who has been President for over 3 years, who didn't do dick about it, and sat with his thumbs up his ass as he told the country the entire pandemic was a goddamned hoax created by his political opposition.

Surtur
Yes, but he hasn't been the President for over 3 years, so the most of the blame should be on the dickhead who has been President for over 3 years, who didn't do dick about it, and sat with his thumbs up his ass as he told the country the entire pandemic was a goddamned hoax created by his political opposition.

You say "most of the blame" and fair enough assuming people place some on Obama.

In your experience, have those whining about Trump placed an iota of blame on Obama? Like have you encountered a single soul doing that?

Bashar Teg
and has a single one blamed bush? clinton? KENNEDY?

Surtur
So you want to play the selective blame game?

Not on my watch smile

Bashar Teg
this is year 4 of trump's presidency and you're trying to blame obama. womp womp

Surtur
Obama had more than 4 years to replenish.

And after 4 years the Obama admin stopped whining about the previous admin I'm sure.

Bashar Teg
this is year 4 of trump's presidency

BrolyBlack
How is this Trumps fault?

Surtur
In my mind I couldn't find a place to rest, until I got that Special Rules tatted on my chest, tell me can ya feel me

Oh

Bashar Teg
Obama inherited a recession which began 3 months before he took office, and republicunts blamed it on him. now, in year 4 of Trump's presidency. YEAR FOUR, after he took office and disbanded the pandemic first response team and made cuts to the CDC, somehow it's once again all Obama's fault. You're clowns

Surtur
How is this Trumps fault?

Held a gun to Xi's head and forced him to lie, keep wet blood markets open. Also forced the WHO to lie and cuck for China.

Also forced democrats to downplay the virus even after he restricted travel to China. Also forced democrats to try to virtue signal and delay the stimulus bill. Also forced them to act deranged and constantly try to score political points. Also forced DiBlasio to encourage people to go out via tweet on March 20th.

He's a bad bad bad man. Sing it: Bad bad orange man, the baddest man to ever have a tan. Badder than old king kong, blame anyone but trump and you're wrong.

Surtur
Obama inherited a recession which began 3 months before he took office, and republicunts blamed it on him. now, in year 4 of Trump's presidency. YEAR FOUR, after he took office and disbanded the pandemic first response team and made cuts to the CDC, somehow it's once again all Obama's fault. You're clowns

It is 100% correct to say Obama played a part in us not having enough masks.

https://media.giphy.com/media/z619OZp86JaBG/giphy.gif

Bashar Teg
oh look, memez and ridiculous baby games yaaaaaaaay *clap*

Surtur
Even Eternal Idol seemed to(begrudgingly) admit Obama played *some* role. Even if he said Trump deserves most of the blame he still acknowledged it.

So I guess the question is...why can't you? What enables Eternal Idol to acknowledge that, but not you?

Eternal Idol
You say "most of the blame" and fair enough assuming people place some on Obama.

In your experience, have those whining about Trump placed an iota of blame on Obama? Like have you encountered a single soul doing that?
No, they haven't, because people usually only think in the now, the recent past, and the near future...and in terms of action in response to the pandemic, those are really the time frames that matter.

Surtur
No, they haven't, because people usually only think in the now, the recent past, and the near future...and in terms of action in response to the pandemic, those are really the time frames that matter.

That's fair! So I'm sure once this is all over people will reflect on the failures of both this admin and the previous one instead of just hypocritically ignoring one.

Eternal Idol
Even Eternal Idol seemed to(begrudgingly) admit Obama played *some* role. Even if he said Trump deserves most of the blame he still acknowledged it.

So I guess the question is...why can't you? What enables Eternal Idol to acknowledge that, but not you?
There was nothing begrudging about it. If vital medical supplies were critically low during his administration, Obama should have taken action to restock somehow, especially if it was a known problem.

Trump claims he knew about both the medical supply shortage and the threat of a pandemic, didn't do anything about resupplying, made light of the COVID-19 crisis and claimed it was a political hoax to undermine his support, and took his sweet f*cking time invoking the Defense Production Act to finally resupply after the shit hit the fan here at home.

One was either negligent or unaware of the problem, the other was negligent and insisted it wasn't a problem at all until it got exponentially worse. Both share the blame, but in no way is it an equal share.

BrolyBlack
There was nothing begrudging about it. If vital medical supplies were critically low during his administration, Obama should have taken action to restock somehow, especially if it was a known problem.

Trump claims he knew about both the medical supply shortage and the threat of a pandemic, didn't do anything about resupplying, made light of the COVID-19 crisis and claimed it was a political hoax to undermine his support, and took his sweet f*cking time invoking the Defense Production Act to finally resupply after the shit hit the fan here at home.

One was either negligent or unaware of the problem, the other was negligent and insisted it wasn't a problem at all until it got exponentially worse.

Are you unaware of how negative you are?

Surtur

One was either negligent or unaware of the problem, the other was negligent and insisted it wasn't a problem at all until it got exponentially worse. Both share the blame, but in no way is it an equal share.

And when it comes to equal shares of blame nobody holds a candle to the blame that needs to be placed on China and the WHO.

Eternal Idol
Are you unaware of how negative you are?
Positively go f*ck yourself if you can't handle the truth.

Don't turn to me for candy-coated bullshit.

Eternal Idol
And when it comes to equal shares of blame nobody holds a candle to the blame that needs to be placed on China and the WHO.
That's a seperate yet not unrelated discussion.

I agree that China must tighten food safety regulations going forward, but they don't deserve to be punished the way others in the thread think they ought to be. It wouldn't be good for our relations with them, or for the international community. It's the sort of thing that spawns war.

Surtur
That's a seperate yet not unrelated discussion.

I agree that China must tighten food safety regulations going forward, but they don't deserve to be punished the way others in the thread think they ought to be. It wouldn't be good for our relations with them, or for the international community. It's the sort of thing that spawns war.

U say they don't deserve to be punished the way others think, is this saying u feel there is a way they should be punished? If so, what way?

BrolyBlack
Positively go f*ck yourself if you can't handle the truth.

Don't turn to me for candy-coated bullshit.

You have anger issues for sure, have you been laid recently?

Eon Blue

Surtur
https://media0.giphy.com/media/6w8jDQ99rAvV6/source.gif

Bashar Teg
#CopingParty

ceeeeelebrate good times C'MON!

Eternal Idol
You have anger issues for sure, have you been laid recently?
Not since the last encounter with your mother.

It still burns, but I should be good to go after a few more weeks of applying the prescribed topical cream.

Surtur
https://media1.tenor.com/images/9dce6926d8bcb5440a05aed97c7aca2a/tenor.gif

Bashar Teg
don't forget to shave your crotch and use that special shampoo 🦀 🦀 🦀

Eternal Idol

Surtur
I think Eon just chokes himself with a belt until he passes out, then he wakes up less angry.

BrolyBlack
Not since the last encounter with your mother.

It still burns, but I should be good to go after a few more weeks of applying the prescribed topical cream.

What are you 12?

Eon Blue

Eternal Idol

Eternal Idol
I think Eon just chokes himself with a belt until he passes out, then he wakes up less angry.
I should have guessed oxygen deprivation as the culprit. I'll be more sensitive to his condition going forward.

Bashar Teg
I'm 90% certain eon gets off by being choked and slapped

Eternal Idol
I'm 90% certain eon gets off by being choked and slapped
Jesus, that's a brain-cell depleting double-whammy, but it would explain a lot.

Bashar Teg
kids these days

Eon Blue
Eternal Idiot is triggered. How adorable. I love how angry he is.

Take some anger management, big guy. It could do wonders for little man syndrome.

Surtur
I mean Eon/Quan/Emmy ur gay so I can't tell if when u say u "love it" u wanna f*ck this dude.

Emmy Evangeline
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Eternal Idiot is triggered. How adorable. I love how angry he is.

Take some anger management, big guy. It could do wonders for little man syndrome.

You really shouldn't antagonize someone when they're triggered.Do you know the stress they feel and show and how red their face gets? Stop it Eon

Surtur
We know she's female cuz her profile tells us she is!

Surtur
And also, North Korea is totally democratic, it's in the name.

BrolyBlack
I mean Eon/Quan/Emmy ur gay so I can't tell if when u say u "love it" u wanna f*ck this dude.

You do know Eon posts just like Quan to mock him right?

BrolyBlack
I should have guessed oxygen deprivation as the culprit. I'll be more sensitive to his condition going forward.

This clearly sounds like someone who has it all together.

Bashar Teg
I've given up trying to figure out the eon/quan connection.

Surtur
You do know Eon posts just like Quan to mock him right?

No I honestly don't know this.

But then where does Emmy come in? Did Eon create a sock just to mock him further?

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack

Surtur
Well they all seem to agree with each other so it's hard to separate parody from reality.

Eon Blue
kids these days

Hey Rapunzel, I bet you wore mismatching high heels to your prom. Try harder to be a pretty dollish girl.

Surtur
Wait why do you want him to try harder to be a girl

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Hey Rapunzel, I bet you wore mismatching high heels to your prom. Try harder to be a pretty dollish girl.

you're pretty af, not gonna lie, but you'll have to find someone else to choke/slap/buttsex you

Emmy Evangeline
We know she's female cuz her profile tells us she is!

I've done what I could to prove I'm not a boy so it's whatever now

Surtur
Eon just notice Bash didn't rule out handjobs so you have a chance bro.

Surtur
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
I've done what I could to prove I'm not a boy so it's whatever now

U showed a picture of your t*ts with the words "Emmy Evangeline" written on them?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>