Coronavirus in the U.S. solution = Buy Guns!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Putinbot1
https://en.as.com/en/2020/04/03/other_sports/1585944308_080711.html?omnil=resrelrecom

Bashar Teg
murica, we just can't give up our security blankets

dadudemon
Originally posted by Putinbot1
https://en.as.com/en/2020/04/03/other_sports/1585944308_080711.html?omnil=resrelrecom

If you're locked down, have difficulty buying food and goods including food and basic necessities, the best way to protect what you have is a gun and gun training.

When we started seeing the looting and vandalism in other countries, we should have realized that if things got really bad, you'd need a gun.

I still don't have a gun in my house. My brother has enough for the whole family with plenty to spare. smile Love that dude, he's a good man.

BackFire
Well you can't shoot the virus if you don't have a gun.

Silent Master
Originally posted by dadudemon
If you're locked down, have difficulty buying food and goods including food and basic necessities, the best way to protect what you have is a gun and gun training.

When we started seeing the looting and vandalism in other countries, we should have realized that if things got really bad, you'd need a gun.

I still don't have a gun in my house. My brother has enough for the whole family with plenty to spare. smile Love that dude, he's a good man.

Agreed.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by BackFire
Well you can't shoot the virus if you don't have a gun. thumb up Maga!

Surtur
So we're just assuming it's all conservatives doing this?

Bashar Teg
mostly, yes

Silent Master
Your bias is showing.

Bashar Teg
your butthurt is showing

eThneoLgrRnae
People don't buy guns to protect themselves from the coronavirus lmao. They do it to protect themselves from the chaos that will result if this shutdown of everything goes on for too long. I know pooty isn't very smart but this is simple common friggin' sense stuff, it's not rocket science, ffs.

Btw, being able to properly protect yourself is always a good idea, chinese virus or not. Owning guns is never a bad idea...never.

Silent Master
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
your butthurt is showing

^
Projection

eThneoLgrRnae
Originally posted by Surtur

I know for a fact that it's not just conservatives. I've seen reports of gun sales being massively increased in traditionally deep blue areas. Looks like some lefties are finally seeing the light.

Surtur
Yeah I'd be curious about gun sales in California.

jaden_2.0
Toilet paper, guns, pasta.

It's all panic buying by retards.

Surtur
Don't know about you guys but here things are getting better when it comes to supplies. It's not anywhere back to normal, but the local jewel has tp and paper towels.

jaden_2.0
Supply has never been anything but normal here. Just ridiculous demand making it look like a problem in supply.

Surtur
There was a brief period here where it was mostly bare and they only had single rolls of tp(if they had any at all) and the limit was 1 per person lol.

Now lately I'm seeing 4 packs and 6 packs and 12 packs and stuff.

Robtard
Originally posted by Surtur

I'm not.

eg Remember the story with the rise in guns sales among Asian Americans, because they were scared that Trump's constantly portraying China/The Chinese as his new bogeyman (like he did with Mexicans and Muslims in 2016-onward) could cause a rise in attacks on Asians. It's safe to say that some, even maybe the majority of these scared Asian-Americans could be liberals.

Robtard
Originally posted by jaden_2.0
Toilet paper, guns, pasta.

It's all panic buying by retards.

Yep.

If everyone bought their normal weekly supply of these products, there would be zero shortages and enough to go around.

Surtur
Originally posted by Robtard
I'm not.

eg Remember the story with the rise in guns sales among Asian Americans, because they were scared that Trump's constantly portraying China/The Chinese as his new bogeyman (like he did with Mexicans and Muslims in 2016-onward) could cause a rise in attacks on Asians. It's safe to say that some, even maybe the majority of these scared Asian-Americans could be liberals.

Lol. Yeah I agree with DDM, Lord Lucien was right. This post is a textbook example.

Robtard
Of course you agree with DDM, you lick his anus every chance you get.

No idea what LL comment you're referring too?

Sorry my factual post upset you, guns sales are indeed up among Asian-Americans etc.

Surtur
Nope, you tried to turn it into another "trump is racist this is cuz of him" type shit.

It's over, take your L.

Stringer

Robtard
@surtur

Trump's racism is connected to the point of guns sales increasing among Asian Americans, just the facts. Causality if you will.

Surtur
Your opinion is noted.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Robtard
Of course you agree with DDM, you lick his anus every chance you get.

No idea what LL comment you're referring too?

Sorry my factual post upset you, guns sales are indeed up among Asian-Americans etc.

You give Surtur too little credit and me too much credit.

One day, you'll see it. I'm just a nerd. I'm don't have the time or patience to play the mind games he does.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.