Endgame Thor vs DCEU Faora and Nam Ek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darthvaderrocks
Thor has stormbreaker and Mjolnir, aganist two kryptonians, starting location is 50 feet apart where Superman fought with them.

The Kryptonians are from man of steel

Who would win?

quanchi112
Thor wins.

Adam Grimes
Nam Ek solos.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Nam Ek solos. Based on?

Darthvaderrocks
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on?

I don't know too

NotAllThatEvil
Endgame thor is too slow. Kryptonians win

h1a8
Either solos

h1a8
Originally posted by Darthvaderrocks
Thor has stormbreaker and Mjolnir, aganist two kryptonians, starting location is 50 feet apart where Superman fought with them.

The Kryptonians are from man of steel

Who would win?

We all know that you are a sock account.

NemeBro
Thor

BruceSkywalker
doesn't thor still have all his powers

NotAllThatEvil
Define all. Does he still have super strength, flight and lightning? Yes. Is he slovenly out of shape being weaker and slower than he was five years ago and in a really bad head space making him all around a worse fighter? Also yes

BrolyBlack
Kryptonian slaughter him

ShadowFyre
I really wanna back Thor but I really really hate Endgame (the entire movie) and that Thor

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Define all. Does he still have super strength, flight and lightning? Yes. Is he slovenly out of shape being weaker and slower than he was five years ago and in a really bad head space making him all around a worse fighter? Also yes Correct. He would get overwhelmed pretty quickly.

Darthvaderrocks
Originally posted by h1a8
We all know that you are a sock account.

Nope, i just made this acc and use this site sometime. Anyways how does the Kryptonians beats Thor? What resistance to lightning they have ?

They were burning to HV which is less hotter than Thor's lightning blasts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.