Netflix Daredevil v Oliver queen (arrow)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Standard gear

CQC/melee - Oliver has his bow, Matt has his two batons
Strictly H2H combat

in character.

location- abandoned factory

no bfr

both at peak levels

https://i.postimg.cc/47Fsm0g5/maxresdefault.jpg

Supermutant
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Standard gear

CQC/melee - Oliver has his bow, Matt has his two batons
Strictly H2H combat

Nevermind that this isn't the right section, why give DD batons and GA a bow if its strictly H2H combat?

Anyways DD ftw.

Galan007
Moving.

BruceSkywalker
Oli gets his ass beat

TheVaultDweller
Hmmm... If we were taking more consistent levels, I'd back Matt. Because Arrow has been all over the place in recent seasons. Ollie can literally go from solo'ing Cupid, China White and a third opponent (the former SWAT cop woman, I forget her name) all at once in one episode to struggling with China White alone a few episodes later, depending on how formidable the plot needs him to be. However, OP says peak levels, so I might have to go with Arrow here. He often gets depicted at a higher level during crossovers and such to be able to stand next to the actual powered heroes, a level I don't see Matt matching.

FrothByte
Oli goes up against more ridiculously powered opponents. He wins this via feats even though choreography in DD is way better.

TheVaultDweller
Arrow's choreography got a lot better again in recent times. Still the occasional dodgy fight (usually with the younger cast members), but most of the ones that actually involve Stephen Amell himself are pretty solid. Not like Marco Polo tier or anything (which still has some of the very best H2H choreography of any show or film IMO), but better than a lot of other shows etc.

beatboks
Originally posted by Supermutant
why give DD batons and GA a bow if its strictly H2H combat?

This was going to be my question is it strictly hand to hand or are they fighting with weapons make up your mind

TheVaultDweller
I am guessing he meant strictly close-range. Because Oliver does also use his bow for melee a lot. Giving Oliver his full ranged gear would make this spite IMO. Way too many trick arrow options.

riv6672

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.