Dr. Anthony Fauci

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BrolyBlack
I just wanted to say what a great man he is

Artol
He seems pretty well regarded in his field, I guess it is hard to know how much influence a single person has on policy.

Bashar Teg
good man/bad man, I really don't care at this point. just give me someone who can give consistent educated reality-based updates on what is occuring, and what may be in store for us. they should only allow fauci to speak to the public about covid-19 and put a muzzle on trump (and his twitter)

jaden_2.0
My opinion of him depends entirely upon what my favoured media outlets opinion of him is at any given time.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Bashar Teg
good man/bad man, I really don't care at this point. just give me someone who can give consistent educated reality-based updates on what is occuring, and what may be in store for us. they should only allow fauci to speak to the public about covid-19 and put a muzzle on trump (and his twitter)

What exactly has he done to deserve this type of verbal lashing?

Emmy Evangeline
Dr. Fauci is a very great man.

Eon Blue
Dr. Fauci can father my babies any day.

Surtur
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Dr. Fauci can father my babies any day.

Don't you mean he can father a baby in a woman that you then adopt...any day?

Surtur
I do like Dr. Fauci. I don't mind when he contradicts Trump. It is especially worth it for the times when he contradicts media claims about Trump(like how trump isn't to blame for testing delays).

It's quite delicious. You can almost see the wheels in their brains rotating trying to figure out how to call Fauci a liar over that claim while still pretending he is a truth teller. I had someone(not on this board) say that because Fauci contradicts Trump a lot sometimes he chooses not to do so in order to keep his job. So in other words: When he says bad things about Trump he is speaking truth to power, but anything that vindicates Trump is a lie meant to save face.

Giggle.

BrolyBlack
^laughing out loud

BrolyBlack
Bumper

Bashar Teg
bumper, eh? I guess the other fauci thread is kinda embarrassing, innit

BrolyBlack
Not at all.

Bashar Teg
DaDLya6j7jI

trump refuses to allow fauci to answer questions redarding hydroxychloroquine.

why do you think that is? why is trump's gamblers' intuition to be trusted over medical science? why is trump afraid that a doctor answer the question.

indulge me.

BrolyBlack
Seems fine to me, everyone is doing a good job.

dadudemon
DaDLya6j7jI

He looked a little pissed when he stepped away from the mic. Fauci does not look like he appreciated that question. There's definitely something going on but I don't think it is Trump vs. Fauci. I think it is Fauci getting tired of the press' bullshit.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Seems fine to me, everyone is doing a good job.

*a beautiful, perfect, and very nice job.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by dadudemon
He looked a little pissed when he stepped away from the mic. Fauci does not look like he appreciated that question. There's definitely something going on but I don't think it is Trump vs. Fauci. I think it is Fauci getting tired of the press' bullshit.

My thoughts exactly

Bashar Teg
My thoughts exactly

oooooooh look at the pretty gaslight. mmmmmmmm wacko

https://i.imgur.com/4iI3DhUm.jpg

dadudemon
My thoughts exactly

https://i.imgur.com/sWWZq9J.gif

BrolyBlack

BrolyBlack
oooooooh look at the pretty gaslight. mmmmmmmm wacko

https://i.imgur.com/4iI3DhUm.jpg

Why are you being caustic?

Bashar Teg
riiiiight it has NOTHING to do with the fact that fauci has already contradicted trump's assertions that the use of hydroxychloroquine to combat covid-19 is even a sure thing.

we'll just go with that broly, because i don't want to upset you

Bashar Teg
speaking of which, this is just coincidental FAKE NEWS. I spoiler tagged the headline for your protection. ignore it and be happy

'Heated disagreement breaks out in Situation Room over hydroxychloroquine.

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/05/politics/white-house-malaria-drug-hydroxychloroquine-disagreement/index.html

dadudemon
speaking of which, this is just coincidental FAKE NEWS. I spoiler tagged the headline for your protection. ignore it and be happy

While discussing the latest on hydroxychloroquine this weekend, an exasperated Navarro lashed out at Dr. Anthony Fauci, one of the advisers who has urged caution about the drug, a person familiar with the meeting told CNN.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/04/05/politics/white-house-malaria-drug-hydroxychloroquine-disagreement/index.html

In other news:

https://nypost.com/2020/04/05/ny-coronavirus-patients-being-treated-with-anti-malarial-drug/

This is skipping straight to Phase III trialing. We'll have plenty of data on this, soon, and then we can put this debate to bed.

Bashar Teg
okay let's pretend that fauci isnt being silenced for giving his educated opinion, which it's his job to do.

if it happens to work as a treatment, then that means that the past months of trump's reckless asserting of his own gambler's logic was warranted.

in fact, it kinda means that he could take credit for curing covid-19. coz reasons and fee-fees. look at the pretty gaslight. loooooook

BrolyBlack

Interesting and entertaining to say the least

dadudemon
okay let's pretend that fauci isnt being silenced for giving his educated opinion, which it's his job to do.

if it happens to work as a treatment, then that means that the past months of trump's reckless asserting of his own gambler's logic was warranted.

in fact, it kinda means that he could take credit for curing covid-19. coz reasons and fee-fees. look at the pretty gaslight. loooooook

I have a problem and I need your help. You seem like an expert in this.

I wonder if all of these researchers, medical doctors, and epidemiologists are part of that gaslighting conspiracy? Take a look and let me know your thoughts:

https://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/research/Chloroquine_AND_(Coronavirus_2019_OR_COVID-19_OR_SARS-CoV-2)

Bashar Teg
pretty pretty gaslight. It was right to silence "doctor" fauCUCK. trump is always right. and his penis is gigantic, and tastes like freedom

dadudemon
pretty pretty gaslight. It was right to silence fauCUCK. trump is always right. and his penis tastes like freedom

Looks like you may have missed my question. Probably got buried in the thread because of all the comments.

No worries, here it is again. I'd appreciate your help with this and thanks in advance for taking a look into it:

I wonder if all of these researchers, medical doctors, and epidemiologists are part of that gaslighting conspiracy? Take a look and let me know your thoughts:

https://www.unboundmedicine.com/medline/research/Chloroquine_AND_(Coronavirus_2019_OR_COVID-19_OR_SARS-CoV-2)

Bashar Teg
touting a cure-drug which is still in it's testing phase and silencing "doctor" fauCUCK was the right thing to do. mmmm make the gaslight brighter. yessssssss

Silent Master

Interesting, can't wait to hear his opinion on these facts.

Bashar Teg
"I can't follow a conversation because I'm too simple derrrrrr"

I know, s&m. I know

Bashar Teg

now change the topic. tell me about how you feel, and tell me all about how you think that i feel.

BrolyBlack
If it works, what is the problem

Bashar Teg
i'm pretty certain you'd have some strategy to defend trump even in the event that it doesn't work. you'd find a way.

...actually, ddm would find a way and you would be all like: "thumb up"

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE
touting a cure-drug which is still in it's testing phase and silencing "doctor" fauCUCK was the right thing to do. mmmm make the gaslight brighter. yessssssss

Hydroxychloroquine is an antihelminthic. That is why it is used to treat Malaria, because it is a parasitic infection. It is also used to treat parasitic infections in fish, which is why it is an ingredient in water treatments for fish tanks.

COVID-19 is a viral infection. There is no reason to think a drug that kills living parasites will have an effect on non-living viruses.

Moreover, hydroxychloroquine is available over-the-counter in many African countries to treat malaria, but many people prefer to take their chances with the disease, because the drug often causes blindness, deafness, nerve damage, and heart failure.

Surtur

Bingo. Fauci knows these little weasels are trying to drive a wedge between them.

It's pathetic.

Bashar Teg
yeah sure, let's go with that obvious desperate lie thumb up

https://i.imgur.com/4iI3DhUs.jpg

Surtur
Lol it's blatantly obvious we have activists masquerading as reporters at these things.

Jim Acosta is the prime example. Activist Prime.

Putinbot1
Originally posted by Adam_PoE
Hydroxychloroquine is an antihelminthic. That is why it is used to treat Malaria, because it is a parasitic infection. It is also used to treat parasitic infections in fish, which is why it is an ingredient in water treatments for fish tanks.

COVID-19 is a viral infection. There is no reason to think a drug that kills living parasites will have an effect on non-living viruses.

Moreover, hydroxychloroquine is available over-the-counter in many African countries to treat malaria, but many people prefer to take their chances with the disease, because the drug often causes blindness, deafness, nerve damage, and heart failure. Actually true, except, it was shown to be mildly effective against Mers, the action isn't fully understood, it may affect the pH of host cells stopping the corona virus attaching, or it may use another so far not understood action.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Surtur
Lol it's blatantly obvious we have activists masquerading as reporters at these things.

Jim Acosta is the prime example. Activist Prime. More nonsense. No wonder you are not taken seriously. Just as trump makes baseless accusations as a pathetic counter you feel it is a viable tactic.

Surtur
^No self awareness from the guy mocked across multiple websites

Bashar Teg
and you're only mocked across this one website. respect your betters

Surtur
and you're only mocked across this one website. respect your betters

I've yet to come across any in this thread. Will do when I do!

quanchi112
^No self awareness from the guy mocked across multiple websites Says the pariah on kmc. Not a single person respects you or your intelligence.

Surtur
Hypocrisy has been noted smile

quanchi112
Hypocrisy has been noted smile Weird you noting your own hypocrisy. Have you gained sentience?

Surtur
^He's trying so hard. Who wants to be the first to pretend a valid point was made?

smile

quanchi112
^He's trying so hard. Who wants to be the first to pretend a valid point was made?

smile You would not know due to your lack of self awareness.

Surtur
lol

quanchi112
lol Keep running.

dadudemon
Looks like Whirly and Adam_Poe are the only ones to post something intelligent/smart since I got busy with work and real life.

Some preliminary research has been done already and the results were significant. But these were small studies. Obviously, that's not how pharmaceutical research works.

It's also why there's a ton of research currently at play, right now, including the 4,000 people in NY. 4,000 people is beyond the threshold for a Phase III Trial.

https://www.healthline.com/health/clinical-trial-phases

We'll know results within a day or two. The question is not "is it effective?" The question is "how effective is it, what are the exceptions, and how do we maximize the benefits from it?"

Lord Lucien
Looks like Whirly and Adam_Poe are the only ones to post something intelligent/smart since I got busy with work and real life. I can taste your hubris. It's umami.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I can taste your hubris. It's umami.

https://i.imgur.com/69vBoDq.gif

But, yes, your way one way of interpreting what I meant.

But the correct way is, "dadudemon has been busy and hasn't read the thread for a while. When he came back, there were only two people posting intelligent/smart things and the rest was just pissing matches."

Lord Lucien
there were only two people posting intelligent/smart things and the rest was just pissing matches." ?? That's all this place is. Has been for years. The same lifeless pissants arguing back and forth about the same nothing using the same worthless words. Every day. For years. Collective months of existence dedicated to typing the exact same tripe to no tangible change. Out of habit.

Time flies when fun having.

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
?? That's all this place is. Has been for years. The same lifeless pissants arguing back and forth about the same nothing using the same worthless words. Every day. For years. Collective months of existence dedicated to typing the exact same tripe to no tangible change. Out of habit.

Time flies when fun having. As if you do not love it. Conflict is good.

Surtur

Lol he hasn't been silenced. You aren't very bright.

Bashar Teg
don't trust my lying eyes/ears? why is that surt? your special big boy feefees?

Surtur
He has discussed it multiple times. There is no gag order on him discussing it. Stop being drama queens cuz Trump.

Bashar Teg
oh right, there is no publically available signed gag order from trump's lawyers to fauci, so that means I should't trust my own eyes and ears.

sure convinced me thumb up

Surtur
Show me Trump forbidding him to ever speak about it. We don't need a signed order. Just Trump giving that command.

Robtard
bumper, eh? I guess the other fauci thread is kinda embarrassing, innit

laughing out loud

All Fauci has to do is agree with Trump's claims 100% and say Trump's penis is the best and biggest and everyone one of these KMC Trumpers who is shitting on the Fauci will praise him.

Surtur
Your lie has been noted smile

dadudemon
I looked it up to see if Trump issued a gag order against Fauci.

https://whistleblower.org/in-the-news/press-watch-mike-pences-coronavirus-gag-order-is-an-act-of-war-against-the-media-which-needs-to-return-fire/

No, he didn't.

It's directions to have all official government statements and public positions be funneled through...you guessed it, the Office of the President of the United States.

That's not a gag order. It's being called a gag order by hysterical TDS retards to create more polarization and conflict between Dems and Repubs. "OMG! Trump bad!"

Likely this directive is not enforceable if someone presses the first amendment stuff. There's no classified information involved, here, to fall back on to punish people for not obeying like the federal government had tried to do in the past on things like this.

Bashar Teg
oh right, there is no publically available signed gag order from trump's lawyers to fauci, so that means I should't trust my own eyes and ears.

sure convinced me thumb up

I looked it up to see if Trump issued a gag order against Fauci.

https://whistleblower.org/in-the-news/press-watch-mike-pences-coronavirus-gag-order-is-an-act-of-war-against-the-media-which-needs-to-return-fire/

No, he didn't.

It's directions to have all official government statements and public positions be funneled through...you guessed it, the Office of the President of the United States.

That's not a gag order. It's being called a gag order by hysterical TDS retards to create more polarization and conflict between Dems and Repubs. "OMG! Trump bad!"

Likely this directive is not enforceable if someone presses the first amendment stuff. There's no classified information involved, here, to fall back on to punish people for not obeying like the federal government had tried to do in the past on things like this.

WOW, an understanding of sarcasm would have saved you a lot of time there. Trump was obviously and deliberately forbidding fauci to answer the question concerning the drug which trump has a vested interest in.

but you go on and work that pretty gaslight, daddy.

dadudemon
WOW, an understanding of sarcasm would have saved you a lot of time there. Trump was obviously and deliberately forbidding fauci to answer the question concerning the drug which trump has a vested interest in.

but you go on and work that pretty gaslight, daddy.

You're not the only one in hysterics, calling it a "gag order."

You'd know that if you clicked the link.

But, sure, let's go with the backpedal "it was just sarcasm, bro!"

You win, I was wrong. You were just being sarcastic and it's not really a gag order. I'm stupid.

BrolyBlack
Dr Fauci is a great man

Bashar Teg
the sarcasm could not have been thicker.

good job turning trump's obvious criminal tomfoolery into of your worthless time-waster troll "at the man" shitposting sessions. thumb up

you're e-gang will be here to assist in 3...2...1...

dadudemon
the sarcasm could not have been thicker.

You should try rebooting your humor.exe and I'm sure you'll be okay.

you're e-gang will be here to assist in 3...2...1...

Where dem people at? Where dey go? I don't see 'um. Yoos uh trickin' me, sir!

Bashar Teg
"REEEEEEE" etc. enjoy your impotent rage thumb up

dadudemon
You should try rebooting your humor.exe and I'm sure you'll be okay.

Where dem people at? Where dey go? I don't see 'um. Yoos uh trickin' me, sir!

https://i.imgur.com/uIMpg9g.gif

lol, sometimes, I make myself laugh. Come on, PVS, surely you got a laugh from this?

Anyway, here's a picture of me:
https://i.imgur.com/NcWUgNW.jpg

Gotta sign out. Need to do some stretching because my arms are cramping from patting myself on the back so much.

BrolyBlack
Cuomo admits hydroxoclorine is working

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/homenews/state-watch/491358-cuomo-use-of-antimalarial-drug-in-new-york-hospitals-anecdotally%3famp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.