"God breathed into my lungs and healed me" - COVID Patient

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ayelewis
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/03/25/recovered-coronavirus-patient-god-breathed-into-my-lungs-and-healed-me/

You heard it folks, the testimony from Clay Bentley and his miraculous recovery from COVID-19, sorry I mean the Chinese coronavirus. The physicians did their best but it is only due to divine intervention that Clay Bentley was cured of his affliction. Clay Bentley was there. He is a first hand witness to the power and voice of the Lord. Clay made his announcement on FOX and this is a subsequent report from Breitbart.

Recovered Coronavirus Patient: God Breathed into My Lungs and Healed Me

https://media.breitbart.com/media/2020/03/Clay-Bentley-640x432.jpg

Seriously though, what country and which people take this stupid s hit seriously? The answer is that millions of Americans accept as factual the fables promoted by FOX and Breitbart. Clay Bentley is either delusional or a liar and I lean to the second possibility.

Those same Americans who support Trump fully accept the claims of some miraculous healing. You may ask if all miracles are fake and my answer is yes, they all are fake. There's some kind of insanity loose in America and the world.

Bashar Teg
now bible thumpers will refuse treatment and wait at home for God to show up and make out with them. great message of hope, thanks breitbart

dadudemon
Originally posted by Ayelewis
https://www.breitbart.com/health/2020/03/25/recovered-coronavirus-patient-god-breathed-into-my-lungs-and-healed-me/

You heard it folks, the testimony from Clay Bentley and his miraculous recovery from COVID-19, sorry I mean the Chinese coronavirus. The physicians did their best but it is only due to divine intervention that Clay Bentley was cured of his affliction. Clay Bentley was there. He is a first hand witness to the power and voice of the Lord. Clay made his announcement on FOX and this is a subsequent report from Breitbart.

Seriously though, what country and which people take this stupid s hit seriously? The answer is that millions of Americans accept as factual the fables promoted by FOX and Breitbart. Clay Bentley is either delusional or a liar and I lean to the second possibility.

Those same Americans who support Trump fully accept the claims of some miraculous healing. You may ask if all miracles are fake and my answer is yes, they all are fake. There's some kind of insanity loose in America and the world.

It will definitely influence some people to just pray away the illness which could result in at least 1 death. News sites could and should put a disclaimer that they should seek medical attention if they are coming down with COVID-19 like symptoms, regardless of their faith, and to practice hygiene and distancing measures from the vulnerable with ANY illnesses.

Originally posted by Bashar Teg
now bible thumpers will refuse treatment and wait at home for God to show up and make out with them. great message of hope, thanks breitbart

Thankfully, not the Mormons. They are not Christian Scientists. We believe medical science and knowledge comes from God (which is why are over-represented in those fields).

BrolyBlack
A wonderful testament for the power of prayer. GOD had blessed him.

Eon Blue
Thank God for this article. This gave me a resounding hope in the face of this looming peril at hand. This makes me want to go back to church, tbh.

Patient_Leech
It's a Festivus miracle? eek!

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Thank God for this article. This gave me a resounding hope in the face of this looming peril at hand. This makes me want to go back to church, tbh.

Hallelujah!

Surtur
Too bad God couldn't heal Job's kids amirite?

Bashar Teg
6jiWl0XRYbY

'murica

why does every one of these god warriors look/think/behave like their family tree hasn't branched in at least 5 generations

BrolyBlack

You definitely should, because of social distancing you can go to church online!

BrolyBlack
6jiWl0XRYbY

'murica

why does every one of these god warriors look/think/behave like their family tree hasn't branched in at least 5 generations

laughing out loud

dadudemon
6jiWl0XRYbY

'murica

It's an interesting topic, for sure.

Here's the First Amendment:

But as we know, the First Amendment can get restricted or constrained if the exercise of free speech/religion has a demonstrably and significant risk to harm others (depriving them of their life, liberty, and happiness, obviously).

Adam_PoE
I encourage all people of faith to follow suit.

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Adam_PoE

i don't want to seem like a monster, which is why i silently snicker under my hand

BrolyBlack

Remember, You had faith in Obamathumb up

Adam_PoE
i don't want to seem like a monster, which is why i silently snicker under my hand

I am just asking them to live according to their beliefs. Let's see them put their money where their mouths are; refuse those respirators and pray COVID-19 away!

Bashar Teg
thumb up

anyone attending these churches should wave their right to a respirator. play stupid games, win stupid prizes. you chose jesus blood over medical science, then you can live/die by your decision

BrolyBlack
I am just asking them to live according to their beliefs. Let's see them put their money where their mouths are; refuse those respirators and pray COVID-19 away!

We will pray for you

Bashar Teg
could you put in a good word for me as well, next time you speak with your imaginary bearded cloud-wizard friend?

BrolyBlack
Definitely

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
We will pray for you

We will think for you.

Silent Master
Start small, try thinking for yourself first.

Bashar Teg
solid contribution as always, s&m. illuminating, even. really made me reassess my views on the topic.

Silent Master
Reassessing your views would require critical thinking abilities, which you don't have.

Bashar Teg
another solid topic-rocking contribution. it never rains, but it pours. we are all truly blessed by your participation here

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Silent Master
Start small, try thinking for yourself first.

If I wanted to start small, I would ask you to drop your pants.

Surtur

Speaking of living according to beliefs, I do hope more democrats decide to consume stuff meant for fish. Cuz they just believe so much in Trumps advice.

Silent Master
another solid topic-rocking contribution. it never rains, but it pours. we are all truly blessed by your participation here

If I wanted to start small, I would ask you to drop your pants.

Neither of these are very original, try again.

Adam_PoE
Originally posted by Surtur
Speaking of living according to beliefs, I do hope more democrats decide to consume stuff meant for fish. Cuz they just believe so much in Trumps advice.

I agree with you, Trump is not trustworthy. It is their mistake for believing him. They sure learned their lesson.

Adam_PoE
Neither of these are very original, try again.

But they are correct, and that is all that matters.

Silent Master
But they are correct, and that is all that matters.

Doubling down on unoriginality is just sad, try again.

Adam_PoE
Doubling down on unoriginality is just sad, try again.

You just described your entire posting history.

Silent Master
1/10, try again

Bashar Teg
You just described your entire posting history.

yup, nothing topical. just tons of weak-bait and cheerleading for his pals

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=forumid%3A11+userid%3A67348

Silent Master

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/search.php?action=showresults&q=forumid%3A11+userid%3A67348

The hypocrisy level is over 9000

Adam_PoE

He never engages in any discussion in good faith, but thinks we should all treat him like a serious person.

Silent Master
He never engages in any discussion in good faith, but thinks we should all treat him like a serious person.

The hypocrisy level is over 9000

Surtur

^Lol who wants to tell him?

Bashar Teg
ah good. now s&m can put down his bottomless bucket of weak-bait and go into cheerleader mode

Silent Master
ah good. now s&m can put down the weak-bait and go into cheerleader mode

The hypocrisy level is still over 9000

Adam_PoE
Here comes the e-gang to the rescue! Sorry you do not have better reinforcements.

Surtur
Here comes the e-gang to the rescue! Sorry you do not have better reinforcements.

^Who wants to tell him?

Adam_PoE
^Who wants to tell him?

If you want them to answer, you have to ask them on Google Hangouts.

Bashar Teg
^Who wants to tell him?

"...Guys? Guys? Right Guys?" *looks desperately side to side for peer approval*

Silent Master

^
Says the guy getting cheered on by Bash.

Surtur
^
Says the guy getting cheered on by Bash.

It's really weird how they can't see this. Bash has been melting down for the past few days here. Constantly lashing out like a woman on her period.

Bashar Teg
^
Says the guy getting cheered on by Bash. do you plan on posting anything about the topic, time waster weak-bait simpleton?

Silent Master
do you plan on posting anything about the topic, time waster weak-bait simpleton?

^
Says the person not currently posting about the topic.

Adam_PoE
It's really weird how they can't see this. Bash has been melting down for the past few days here. Constantly lashing out like a woman on her period.

I wonder why you are single.

Surtur
I wonder why you are single.

I'm not but I gotta know: are you trolling and in fact aware of what Bash truly is or has the smugness reached such epic proportions you legit can't see it? I'm talking Emperor Palpatine levels cluelessness here cuz that is what would be required.

Bashar Teg
^
Says the person not currently posting about the topic.

i've contributed relevant posts to the topic.

you never contribute anything to the gdf, just swoop into threads with your obvious butthurt and throw non-topic weak bait at people, and cheerlead your pals (also in a weak, lazy, non-topic manner)

Silent Master
i've contributed relevant posts to the topic.

you never contribute anything to the gdf, just swoop into threads with your obvious butthurt and throw non-topic weak bait at people, and cheerlead your pals (also in a weak, lazy, non-topic manner)

^
Still not posting about the topic.

Adam_PoE
do you plan on posting anything about the topic, time waster weak-bait simpleton?

No, he plans to ask questions but not answer any, derail conversations, and generally waste everyone's time.

Surtur
I mean this thread didn't even need to be posted the story could have been put into the coronavirus thread.

We all know why it wasn't.

Eon Blue

Surtur
how do they get the body of christ in yo mouf via online church

Eon Blue

Surtur
wait so you can just faith away the need for eating nasty wafers and shitty wine?

Putinbot1
It's really weird how they can't see this. Bash has been melting down for the past few days here. Constantly lashing out like a woman on her period. I don't see that at all.

Surtur
I honestly didn't expect you would. You've never called him out on his shit. Why start now?

Not knocking you, but are we to be shocked you aren't going after e-pals and you disagree with me on an assessment of an e-pal?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't see that at all.

surt's been having a cross-forum meltdown from here to the otf to the vs forums. but i'm optimistic he'll get through this

I haven't given up hope yet smile

Silent Master
Originally posted by Putinbot1
I don't see that at all.

Because that is how Bash always acts?

Surtur
I genuinely want someone to come say they are shocked Putinbot didn't see bashes obvious faults.

Does he ever? Can someone show me?

BrolyBlack
Bless our Souls!

Artol
If we could bottle God's breath we could make a fortune.

Adam_PoE
I'm not but I gotta know: are you trolling and in fact aware of what Bash truly is or has the smugness reached such epic proportions you legit can't see it? I'm talking Emperor Palpatine levels cluelessness here cuz that is what would be required.

Sure you're not. Women love casual sexism. Bitches be on their periods, amirite?

Surtur
I still wanna know why this guy deserved a healing but...feels wrong to leave Jobs family out in the cold here.

Elephant in the room and all. A dead elephant killed by satan with gods approval.

Surtur
Sure you're not. Women love casual sexism. Bitches be on their periods, amirite?

Lol well I mean you're not wrong about that last part.

Bashar Teg

laughing out loud

Surtur
smile

Eternal Idol
Too bad God couldn't heal Job's kids amirite?

God: I'm impressed, Job! I did nothing to answer your prayers while you were covered all over in giant festering herpes, your livestock were butchered, and your children murdered, but still your faith in me is strong! I will now bless you many times over!

Job: Thank you, God. So you're going to bring my kids back to life now, right?

God: Well.....the thing is...

Job: But...surely it's within your power?

God: Well, yeah, of course...but, uh...they're with me now, as that was part of my divine plan for them!

Job: Wait--your divine plan for my children was to let them be massacred in order to teach me a lesson?!

God: No! No, of course not! It's just that...I knew they'd be happier here in the paradise that is Heaven than to rejoin the suffering of mankind on Earth! Someday, you shall be reunited! But in the meantime, why don't you just have a few more replacement children?

Job: ...?! You're an assh*le, God.

God: Look, do you want to be covered in painful herpes again?!

Job: ........no.

God: Alright, then--F*cking drop it.

Surtur
What people don't know is it spawned the very first hashtag:

#Had2BDone

Eon Blue
I hate it when people bash on religion.

BrolyBlack

Bashar Teg
I hate it when people bash on religion.

then forgive them

Emmy Evangeline
I mean he makes a damn good cogent point. God is the answer and people don't pray enough to hear our cries of need. Thanks be to the lord -Amen

Emmy Evangeline
I still wanna know why this guy deserved a healing but...feels wrong to leave Jobs family out in the cold here.

Elephant in the room and all. A dead elephant killed by satan with gods approval.

Sometimes Satan does stupid things to appease God like kill elephants

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
I understand you can't shove religion down someone's throat especially the seperation of church and state. However, If God went down this guys throat and healed him then the guy's cards were dealt in his favor

Eon Blue

Emmy Evangeline
A lot of righthers feel that way as do I.

Artol
Religion and spiritual belief are fine, but many organized religions have very bad effects on the world as well, those should be criticized and counteracted.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Artol
Religion and spiritual belief are fine, but many organized religions have very bad effects on the world as well, those should be criticized and counteracted.

I'm with you, here.

I'm in favor of supporting positive religions. Some religions are toxic and harmful.

I went to two churches, both Christian, but can be summarized like this:

1. Southern Baptist: Multiple sermons and almost all talked about being better than everyone, how everyone around them is evil and terrible, and weird self-back-pats about awesome they are for being part of that church. It was awkward and toxic. The people...uhhh...some were decent but almost all had a sickening, self-righteous, hateful way about them. You know, like some Mormons are in Utah (I cannot stand those types).

2. Random non-Denominational Christian Church: Great group, had a rock band, the head Pastor gave multiple sermons about not judging others, working hard for those around you, repenting and putting your faith in God, etc. Great bunch. The people were good, too.

That second church is a church I would not feel bad about giving money to because they actually do work for the community and preached positive messages.

eThneoLgrRnae

True dat. thumb up

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Emmy Evangeline
I mean he makes a damn good cogent point. God is the answer and people don't pray enough to hear our cries of need. Thanks be to the lord -Amen

thumb up

BrolyBlack

Adam_PoE

Robtard
"The pandemic is "controlled" by "radical people in powerful places," Karen Kolbe Sehlke posted. She also added that "cross stitching accidents" have "probably" killed more people than the virus that's killing thousands of people worldwide." -Snip

Sehlke was a Donald Trump supporter who bought into the GOP messaging that the pandemic was being politicized and overblown in an effort to hurt the president's re-election chances. -snip

"They are crashing the stock market to run on a failing economy, because it's all they have left," -snip

Similar nutty rants towards covid-19 and Trump are to be found on KMC...

BrolyBlack
God forgives you Rob

Robtard
It's funny, because you have made similar comments when this started. Before you had a moment of clarity and started taking covid-19 a wee but seriously, but it seems you've semi reverted back.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Robtard
It's funny, because you have made similar comments when this started. Before you had a moment of clarity and started taking covid-19 a wee but seriously, but it seems you've semi reverted back.

Say what? Your reading way to into that and need to chill.

Bashar Teg

Robtard
Say what? Your reading way to into that and need to chill.

So you don't want me to pull the quotes. Don't worry, I wasn't going to bother in the first place.

BrolyBlack

Robtard
now she's with god n jeebus, which was gods plan all along, so she was right to put her faith in God. i love borrowing jokes from the bible

Her GoFundMe has raised a bit over 35K. What kind of a funeral are they planning?

Bashar Teg
Originally posted by Robtard
Her GoFundMe has raised a bit over 35K. What kind of a funeral are they planning?

https://i.imgur.com/wnz95vQ.jpg

Robtard
That's at most like 7-8k. Likely far less with all the out of work party clowns looking for a gig.

Stealth Moose

This guy is legit. He caught COVID-19 and showed symptoms in under 24 hours, being hospitalized a full 4-5 days ahead of normal schedule, and even got antibiotics for the virus.

I don't know why anyone would question the validity of his claims.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Stealth Moose
This guy is legit. He caught COVID-19 and showed symptoms in under 24 hours, being hospitalized a full 4-5 days ahead of normal schedule, and even got antibiotics for the virus.

lol

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stealth Moose

Did you pray for him my child?

S_W_LeGenD

Hmm.

He might be overreaching but why can you not respect his opinion? What makes you think you know better? What makes you think that being an atheist makes your view more valuable?

I have my share of 'strange' experiences in life which I cannot explain to you using academic knowledge, or produce documented evidence on demand. And I am among the scientific-minded.

CHINESE VIRUS?

Most NYC Covid-19 Cases Came From Europe, Genome Researchers Say

Link: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-08/most-nyc-covid-19-cases-came-from-europe-genome-researchers-say

More:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24532764-000-the-hunt-for-patient-zero-where-did-the-coronavirus-outbreak-start/

In fact:

Following scientific research have narrowed down to horseshoe bats being responsible as carriers of coronaviruses and infecting humans upon contact and/or close encounters, and coronaviruses have recombinogenic properties which are not apparent in other types of viruses: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2020/03/31/2020.03.30.015008.full.pdf

Global distribution of horseshoe bats for reference:-

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331237030/figure/fig2/AS:728553691832321@1550712144646/Geographical-distribution-of-different-horseshoe-bats-which-were-discovered-to-carry.jpg

Link: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Geographical-distribution-of-different-horseshoe-bats-which-were-discovered-to-carry_fig2_331237030

Given that, now there is talk about tracing patient zero in every country: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/coronavirus-covid-19-patient-zero/

mmm

---

1. Do not rush to conclusions. If you understand science, then you will understand this point.

2. Just because you are an atheist, does not make you 'better knowing' than those who believe. Mind this.

3. I am neutral in my judgement of Donald Trump but this outbreak have exposed his political shortsightedness and imperfections. This could be his moment to shine but he missed the boat.

Thank you.

dadudemon
Originally posted by S_W_LeGenD
Hmm.

He might be overreaching but why can you not respect his opinion? What makes you think you know better? What makes you think that being an atheist makes your view more valuable?

I have my share of 'strange' experiences in life which I cannot explain to you using academic knowledge, or produce documented evidence on demand. And I am among the scientific-minded.

CHINESE VIRUS?

Most NYC Covid-19 Cases Came From Europe, Genome Researchers Say

Link: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2020-04-08/most-nyc-covid-19-cases-came-from-europe-genome-researchers-say

More:

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg24532764-000-the-hunt-for-patient-zero-where-did-the-coronavirus-outbreak-start/

In fact:

Following scientific research have narrowed down to horseshoe bats being responsible as carriers of coronaviruses and infecting humans upon contact and/or close encounters, and coronaviruses have recombinogenic properties which are not apparent in other types of viruses: https://www.biorxiv.org/content/biorxiv/early/2020/03/31/2020.03.30.015008.full.pdf

Global distribution of horseshoe bats for reference:-

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/331237030/figure/fig2/AS:728553691832321@1550712144646/Geographical-distribution-of-different-horseshoe-bats-which-were-discovered-to-carry.jpg

Link: https://www.researchgate.net/figure/Geographical-distribution-of-different-horseshoe-bats-which-were-discovered-to-carry_fig2_331237030

Given that, now there is talk about tracing patient zero in every country: https://www.weforum.org/agenda/2020/03/coronavirus-covid-19-patient-zero/

mmm

---

1. Do not rush to conclusions. If you understand science, then you will understand this point.

2. Just because you are an atheist, does not make you 'better knowing' than those who believe. Mind this.

3. I am neutral in my judgement of Donald Trump but this outbreak have exposed his political shortsightedness and imperfections. This could be his moment to shine but he missed the boat.

Thank you.

They found from a sample of 75 patients that a majority of those patients were infected from people who flew in from Europe. It does not discuss where those people form Europe got it, however.

We see the answer to that question on the image: most of the origins from the SARS-CoV cases came from SouthEast Asia.

Infection origins version "who infected me" discussions are different.

So while the New Yorkers may have gotten infected (and their sample is not large enough and we do not know if if they have a sample statistic that is representative of the population of if their conclusion can only be representative of the sample set) by people flying from Europe, where did those fliers from Europe get infected? According to the map, Southeast Asia is the origination. That makes sense: travelers from the original infection zones go to Europe. Some of them go to the US. Or some infected from Europe go to the US. Just like in computer simulations on how infections work.

S_W_LeGenD
Originally posted by dadudemon
They found from a sample of 75 patients that a majority of those patients were infected from people who flew in from Europe. It does not discuss where those people form Europe got it, however.

We see the answer to that question on the image: most of the origins from the SARS-CoV cases came from SouthEast Asia.

Infection origins version "who infected me" discussions are different.

So while the New Yorkers may have gotten infected (and their sample is not large enough and we do not know if if they have a sample statistic that is representative of the population of if their conclusion can only be representative of the sample set) by people flying from Europe, where did those fliers from Europe get infected? According to the map, Southeast Asia is the origination. That makes sense: travelers from the original infection zones go to Europe. Some of them go to the US. Or some infected from Europe go to the US. Just like in computer simulations on how infections work.
It looks like that but complete picture is complicated:

https://www.mdpi.com/viruses/viruses-11-00174/article_deploy/html/images/viruses-11-00174-g001-550.jpg

https://www.mdpi.com/viruses/viruses-11-00174/article_deploy/html/images/viruses-11-00174-g002-550.jpg

https://www.mdpi.com/viruses/viruses-11-00174/article_deploy/html/images/viruses-11-00174-g003-550.jpg

https://www.mdpi.com/viruses/viruses-11-00174/article_deploy/html/images/viruses-11-00174-g004-550.jpg

https://www.mdpi.com/viruses/viruses-11-00174/article_deploy/html/images/viruses-11-00174-g005-550.jpg

Images taken from the following study: https://www.mdpi.com/1999-4915/11/2/174

It will take time to come to terms with this phenomenon in full capacity.

Stealth Moose
Did you pray for him my child?

No, I don't believe in verbal homeopathy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.