True Darkseid vs Fulcrum

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Which one of those fairy tales featless wonders win

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Great original post thumb up

And not sure. Fulcrum is only an aspect of TOAA last time I checked, but then again, True Seid is not exactly Presence, either.

MrMind
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud

Great original post thumb up

And not sure. Fulcrum is only an aspect of TOAA last time I checked, but then again, True Seid is not exactly Presence, either.

Mr Master gonna kill you
"
Thanos with IG is effectively god

But Living tribunal oversee god

But get this Sise Neg is God!!!! With exclamation point!

Thanos with the heart has all of TOAA power bro

TOAA is the writer avatar bro , LT supreme being in universe, but TOAA is supreme being of all fictions!!!! He has control over our real life people

Scathan is the reincarnation of Stan Lee

There's more!!! Beyonder is god before Genesis, god of gods, super god! Omnimultimegaversal , he is jim shooter, he is the writer editor mix in one

Fulcrum is the editor in chief and avatar of marvel ceo who eats Mickey mouse for breakfast

I was offered to write all marvel cosmiC events, I have supreme reputation on the internet. "

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

I do NOT miss Mr Master's posts, lol.

Can't help but to wonder why Galan's been indulging him all those years. He does share his fetish for the cosmic stuff, but still.

deft
Originally posted by MrMind
Mr Master gonna kill you
"
Thanos with IG is effectively god

But Living tribunal oversee god

But get this Sise Neg is God!!!! With exclamation point!

Thanos with the heart has all of TOAA power bro

TOAA is the writer avatar bro , LT supreme being in universe, but TOAA is supreme being of all fictions!!!! He has control over our real life people

Scathan is the reincarnation of Stan Lee

There's more!!! Beyonder is god before Genesis, god of gods, super god! Omnimultimegaversal , he is jim shooter, he is the writer editor mix in one

Fulcrum is the editor in chief and avatar of marvel ceo who eats Mickey mouse for breakfast

I was offered to write all marvel cosmiC events, I have supreme reputation on the internet. "

Broh, Scathan is a anagram from Stan Lee. S c a T h A N.

MrMind
Originally posted by deft
Broh, Scathan is a anagram from Stan Lee. S c a T h A N.

S C A T M A N

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.