Moon Knight v Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
#FullMoon...What Happens Next?..

https://i.postimg.cc/PCycH899/goog.jpg

StiltmanFTW
Moon.

Knight.

Has.

Not.

Been.

Getting.

Any.

Boost.

From.

The.

Moon.

Phases.

Since.

Kill.

Yourself.

Alberto.

John.

Aviles.

MrMind
I

Don't

Read

Comics

I

Just

Look

At

Pretty

Pictures

Carver

Does

Sincerely

Yours

-Alberto

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud laughing out loud

Senor Cage
Hahahhaahahah! Batman.

MrMind
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Hahahhaahahah! Batman.

thumb down

You

Didn't

Follow

The

Format

BruceSkywalker
Batman

kicks

Spector's

moon

shaped arse

to kingdom

come

Stoic
Batman.

Sin I AM
It's closer than everyone is putting on. Marc is similarly skilled with some nice damage soak.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by Sin I AM
It's closer than everyone is putting on. Marc is similarly skilled with some nice damage soak.

"Similarly skilled"?

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
"Similarly skilled"?

Yes.

Or even better.

Brucie fights Man-Bat (lol), MK fights Werewolf by Night.

DarkSaint85
Batman wins via pressure points evil face

Sin I AM
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
"Similarly skilled"?

Yes. What he lacks in finesse, he makes up for in ferocity also Alberto is right/sorta. He is amped sometimes depending on Khonshu and his psyche past 1989

AlbertoJohnAvil
I'm always right

laughing out loud

StiltmanFTW
Yes. What he lacks in finesse, he makes up for in ferocity also Alberto is right/sorta. He is amped sometimes depending on Khonshu and his psyche past 1989

Khonshu works in mysterious ways, it doesn't seem to depend on the moon phases anymore and it's not something that could be used for battleboards debates, as it's irregular and the effects vary.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Khonshu works in mysterious ways, it doesn't seem to depend on the moon phases anymore and it's not something that could be used for battleboards debates, as it's irregular and the effects vary.

This forum rule may help us:

So just 'normal' Moon Knight.

StiltmanFTW
Albert only reads some random scans posted on the web (like this one, lol) without context or knowing the source + character wiki bios.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Originally posted by Stoic
Batman.

bruh Its like talking to a bunch of toddlers, instead of derailing and gossiping like usual, act like a normal debater like these two laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
WHO WINS is the question, y'all can't follow simple directions lmao.

Sin I AM

No more or less than any other characters whose strength depends on their mindset

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
This forum rule may help us:

So just 'normal' Moon Knight.

Define normal Moon Knight

AlbertoJohnAvil
Saint, what does the rules have to do with this thre---

Sun dip is also a power up for Superman, you don't complain when there's threads with it, Bruh There's a reason why carver has you on ignore... you're actually ret-- nvm Ill keep it to myself laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
No more or less than any other characters whose strength depends on their mindset

I don't know what he's on about with "normal moon knight"

TheHulkster
Batman in a good fight.

StiltmanFTW
Enough with Albert.

It's time for some far more brutal methods than siccing DS85 on him.

https://i.ibb.co/tmpNvm1/mungilicious01.png

Supermutant
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
I'm always right

laughing out loud

Care to tell us how Polaris "blood bended" the Hulk again.

I know one thing if I saw where you agreed with me on any debate, I would immediately reconsider my position.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Supermutant
Care to tell us how Polaris "blood bended" the Hulk again.

No, forget about that.

Let him tell the story of how Cap legit one-shotted the Rhino again.

I know one thing if I saw where you agreed with me on any debate, I would immediately reconsider my position.

laughing out loud

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud and here comes that one dude that's obsessed, save your opinions for somebody else

I'll entertain you when you argue who wins in this thread

StiltmanFTW
He is your battlezone master and he makes you sit down when you pee.

Sin I AM
Saint, what does the rules have to do with this thre---

Sun dip is also a power up for Superman, you don't complain when there's threads with it, Bruh There's a reason why carver has you on ignore... you're actually ret-- nvm Ill keep it to myself laughing out loud

Sundip is different. It's an outside source. Moon Knight is more similar to Hulk because his "powers" go up and down depending on which personality is in charge

DarkSaint85
thumb up Sin gets it.

cdtm
laughing out loud and here comes that one dude that's obsessed, save your opinions for somebody else

I'll entertain you when you argue who wins in this thread

Who wins between current Moon Knight under a moon that doesn't amp him?

AlbertoJohnAvil
which is allowed per my op

ikon suit is an external source also

DarkSaint85

Yeah, that's the problem I am getting tbh - hence the 'normal' in quote marks.

My view is that his highest end feats - if attributed to the full moon - would be inadmissible, I feel, as like Stilt said, it can be irregular. Because in the same way, he would have low showings whilst supposedly 'full mooned'.

OTOH, a sundip for Superman *isn't*irregular/variable - he always gets amped up. So saying 'sundipped Superman' would imply he's always amped up.

'Full Moon' Moon Knight is variable, and isn't always amped, in short. All Alberto said in his OP is that there was a full moon.

But it may not amp him.

Superman sitting next to the sun? Inside the sun? You bet he would be amped.

Supermutant
No, forget about that.

Let him tell the story of how Cap legit one-shotted the Rhino again.

laughing out loud

lol Alberto has a lot of examples of being completely wrong. A favorite of mine is when he argued for etrigan against magik, by showing scans of zatanna fighting Aquaman and wonder woman. His new name should be Alberto copy/paste Avil.

DarkSaint85
lol Alberto has a lot of examples of being completely wrong. A favorite of mine is when he argued for etrigan against magik, by showing scans of zatanna fighting Aquaman and wonder woman. His new name should be Alberto copy/paste Avil.

There was also the time he thought Surfer used his own power to change the universe laughing out loud

Anyway:

https://i.postimg.cc/GhKrxGc0/RCO005.jpg

The full moon will do diddley squat, unless they've changed it AGAIN (can't keep up with MK).

If we DO give him the moon abilities, then we will have to limit his showings to the 80s lol, as they're all practically different people with different gear etc.

Edit: the picture used in the OP looks like David Finch's art - which is the same time period as my scan above.

So having #FullMoon with THAT version of MK won't do anything.

Smurph

Sin I AM
thumb up Sin gets it.

I agree

which is allowed per my op

ikon suit is an external source also

You're missing the point. Khonshu resides in MKs head. He's a different aspect of his personality OR he's a god that goads him to do his bidding. Either way Khonshu only gives him a power up when he feels like it or of he's in control of the host. Every other time it's just Marc being a tough sob.

MK isn't your typical hero with typical magic derived abilities. It can even be argued that Khonshu isn't even there at all and he's just another aspect of his personality disorder. Being crazy affords him those insane level's of durability and strength he sometimes displays. Also you have to remember alot of the thing's that occurs in his book are happening in his head. Not real life, there's tons of things you'd have to filter to figure out what's a powered/unpowered feat.

Yeah, that's the problem I am getting tbh - hence the 'normal' in quote marks.

My view is that his highest end feats - if attributed to the full moon - would be inadmissible, I feel, as like Stilt said, it can be irregular. Because in the same way, he would have low showings whilst supposedly 'full mooned'.

OTOH, a sundip for Superman *isn't*irregular/variable - he always gets amped up. So saying 'sundipped Superman' would imply he's always amped up.

'Full Moon' Moon Knight is variable, and isn't always amped, in short. All Alberto said in his OP is that there was a full moon.

But it may not amp him.

Superman sitting next to the sun? Inside the sun? You bet he would be amped.

Good post

cdtm
Depends on how irregular. I bet you can find poor showings from Bane on venom.

If MK only has one single high end showing among dozens, sure, throw it out.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Depends on how irregular. I bet you can find poor showings from Bane on venom.

If MK only has one single high end showing among dozens, sure, throw it out.

Well he doesn't have it, and hasn't had moon powers for quite a few years now.

Certainly the version in the OP doesn't have moon powers.

Supermutant
There was also the time he thought Surfer used his own power to change the universe laughing out loud

Well SS is Uber so long as he doesn't promote that on other threads big grin .

Bats beat his dark reflection.

DarkSaint85
I guess Albert didn't know Moon Knight lost that moon amp.

juggernaut74
The Dark Knight.

Eon Blue
MK wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.