WBHulk vs Kingdom Come Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Saw this youtube video on this fight

https://youtu.be/TrTlsiAmcTE

Interesting breakdown ftom this person, who else agrees or disagrees here?

MrMind
not gonna watch the video
superman stomps

carver9
Hulk

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk How surprising to to know, Lol!!!!!!!

lawest9
Originally posted by MrMind
not gonna watch the video
superman stomps You sure about that?

vansonbee
Originally posted by lawest9
You sure about that? Do you want him to fap to the video or...?

Hulk thumb up

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by vansonbee
Do you want him to fap to the video or...?

thumb up Hulk gets worked easily.

Stoic
Probably Hulk.

DarkSaint85
Hulk wins.

And I'm not watching that

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Hulk wins.

And I'm not watching that Well actually the website DAN CO. had given KC Super the victory and for some very logical reasons check it out.

DarkSaint85
You can't get me with that clickbait Sonny Jim!

Tell me what their logic was?

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
You can't get me with that clickbait Sonny Jim!

Tell me what their logic was? What are you afraid of?

Eon Blue
Hulk wins.

lawest9
Originally posted by Eon Blue
Hulk wins. Naawwww........

carver9
Lawest... do you know what WBH did? Anything about his showing?

MrMind
KC Superman can probably oneshots around 1 million World breaker Hulks, any more than that he needs to twoshot them

Senor Cage
Superman.

lawest9
Lawest... do you know what WBH did? Anything about his showing? Reading your posts Carv I CAN'T HELP but know all he's done. Lol, check out the video link.

lawest9
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Diesldude
Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
The mindset issue that the heretics like JBL, Hulkster, Carver and their ilk bring up isn't present with Kingdom Come Superman.

Kingdom Come Superman was able to kill Doomsday with ease as opposed to Superman because he was used to not holding back.

Kingdom Come Superman starts at 10 and THEN goes up!

TheHulkster
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
The mindset issue that the heretics like JBL, Hulkster, Carver and their ilk bring up isn't present with Kingdom Come Superman.

Kingdom Come Superman was able to kill Doomsday with ease as opposed to Superman because he was used to not holding back.

Aside from me not even having participated in this thread, cite my references to any type of mindset.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Aside from me not even having participated in this thread, cite my references to any type of mindset.

It would be easy.

Just let me know whether Brainiac consumed Imperiex

Adam Grimes
Bump

LordGod
A punch from KC Superman has the power to move planets. Couple that with his speed and he wins.

carver9
WB Hulk wins with ease. Standard Hulk punches HAVE shaken a planet. Don't get the point of that statement. Hulk has powered through planetary forces. Hulk has powered through attacks that was ripping reality apart. The guy was moving while a sun was on his back. His punch lit up an entire dimension/Universe. Planetary is HILARIOUS.

carver9
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn

Thats nothing. WB Hulk melted Savage Hulk level beings with the shockwaves of his punch that was amplified ONE THOUSAND times over and took out Dormammu realm as a side effect. Calculate that for a second. Imagine 2 Supermen punching each other ending with the shockwaves melting Captain Marvel, Wonder Woman, and Black Adam. Multiply that by some hundreds. Hulk isn't losing this and he will not be worried either.

lawest9
WB Hulk wins with ease. Standard Hulk punches HAVE shaken a planet. Don't get the point of that statement. Hulk has powered through planetary forces. Hulk has powered through attacks that was ripping reality apart. The guy was moving while a sun was on his back. His punch lit up an entire dimension/Universe. Planetary is HILARIOUS. You should still check out the video that countered a lot of these points you've made.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
You should still check out the video that countered a lot of these points you've made.

I did and Hulk still punch his chin out of place.

lawest9
I did and Hulk still punch his chin out of place. I didn't see that happen, Lol.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk stomps, what is this

lawest9
Originally posted by AlbertoJohnAvil
Hulk stomps, what is this Whst is "Hulk stomps"?

AlbertoJohnAvil
laughing out loud Let me dumber it down for you. He beats the shit out of him

AlbertoJohnAvil
he overpowered a telekenetic force capable of moving a planet out of it's orbit while freshly transformed.

PLANETARY is laughable at this point, stop making spite threads

https://i.postimg.cc/V5GPbRW0/image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/w7nKwjP6/image.jpg

lawest9
laughing out loud Let me dumber it down for you. He beats the shit out of him Yea.........if you truly believe that then you are down and dumber than you think.

lawest9
he overpowered a telekenetic force capable of moving a planet out of it's orbit while freshly transformed.

PLANETARY is laughable at this point, stop making spite threads

https://i.postimg.cc/V5GPbRW0/image.jpg

https://i.postimg.cc/w7nKwjP6/image.jpg I've read that story involving the Stranger decades ago, how does thst prove he is beating KC Supes ?

xJLxKing
Superman wins

He is still faster and strong enough to land a KO or BFR

JBL
Lol. Hulk smash.

lawest9
Originally posted by JBL
Lol. Hulk smash. Lol............

carver9
This thread defines spite.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.