Bloodshot vs Aldrich Killian

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Supermutant
https://i.imgur.com/hbhOk32l.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/i7T32Lul.jpg

no overheating for Bloodshot

HulkIsHulk
Killian burns all of his opponents nanites for the win.

TheVaultDweller
IIRC, Extremis was also actually nanotech. Which kind of amuses me. Everyone always goes on about the nanotech from Black Panther and Iron Man, but Aldrich Killian and Maya Hansen did it first in the MCU. Granted, in the case of Extremis, the nanotech worked as an activator to mutate and enhance the person's own actual cells (which is why rejection of the nanites also led to them exploding at 3000 degrees celsius, like we see with some unlucky henchmen) instead of functioning in their place, like with Bloodshot.

Not sure who would win here. My gut says Aldrich, due to him being able to strike hard enough to karate chop Iron Man armors in half and casually rip out their arc reactors, and he had to get blown up twice in a row to actually die (once inside a self-destructing IM armor and then by a Stark Tech rocket), but Bloodshot's own healing was nothing to scoff at. Is Bloodshot allowed weapons for this?

TheVaultDweller
I also wonder how Bloodshot would handle this. It messed Killian up badly and weakened him enough that a second explosion killed him. But at the same time, that suit explosion was pretty nasty. And he was inside it when it happened. Not sure how many other MCU characters who aren't at least like Asgardian tier or something would survive it.

XxhSacRDVgE

KingD19
Bloodshot did basically have a huge bomb go off in his face. And he had to be repaired because his nanites gave out, but by the end Wiggins said they didnt have that overheating problem anymore so he could probably take it.

TheVaultDweller
Possibly. I feel like he could potentially pull himself back together with a bit of time to recover, assuming the nanites hold. Though I think it's also fair to point out that taking a bomb to the face isn't quite as extreme is being covered head-to-toe with a bomb powered by an arc reactor as it explodes. Admittedly, I am probably veering a bit off topic here, as neither of them have a spare Iron Man suit to try and blow the other one up with anyway.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.