Sundipped Superman vs SBP with guardian amp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Same Sundipped Superman who one shot WF against an amped Prime, eho wins and why?

deft
Sundipped Superman punches him.

lawest9
I should point out thst unlike WF, SBP and Supes are going head to evenly, so this is not the same situation, they are pretty much prepared for each other.

Adam Grimes
Superman disintegrates Prime.

xJLxKing
The one that was amped during WF arc?
He wins

carver9
Superboy Prime

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
Superboy Prime

This is absolute your lowest of lows here. I feel ashamed of you. What reality do you live in to make such a stupid idiotic post?

Stoic
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
This is absolute your lowest of lows here. I feel ashamed of you. What reality do you live in to make such a stupid idiotic post?

Well he isn't the only to think of the possibility. I mean the OP obviously thought that Prime might have a chance.

BrolyBlack

Galan007
Superman.

Stoic
Prime was beating on 2 different Superman's at the same time. How does 1 win? It isn't as if Prime isn't actually Superman. Maybe it's just me.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Well he isn't the only to think of the possibility. I mean the OP obviously thought that Prime might have a chance. Yeap, a chance.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by Stoic
Prime was beating on 2 different Superman's at the same time. How does 1 win? It isn't as if Prime isn't actually Superman. Maybe it's just me.

Did you read JL#25??????????????

Diesldude
Can superboy prime replicate that multiversal punch feat?

DeadpoolXXX
of course he cant.

superman rapes him.

Diesldude

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.