GA SBP & Kal Kent vs RKT & OKT

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
prime is guardian amped prime
OKT has necro sword

who wins

deft
Team 1, decisicely.

carver9
Team 2

Adam Grimes
Either character on team 1 can solo.

DarkSaint85
Both guys on team 1 are immune to magic, just pointing that out guys

Not that it would matter to people like Carv.

DeadpoolXXX
team 1

Dareangel
but what damage can kal kent inflict on RKT? i mean yes, he is imune to magic, but what are his fighting feats to suggest he can hurt RKT?

Dareangel
Here, i will name all his combat feats. taking out firestorm with his breath, defeating the metalman crew who are meta levelers (while depowered), tackle all star superman to the ground, stop krypto from attacking him, punching kosmos. those are all the fighting feats in favor of kal kent. now here comes the other side of him losing. getting destroyed and completely wrecked by the elseman to the point he was on the ground crying, one shotted by ultraman using heat vision on him, beat down by batman 1 million without even being able to lay a hand on him. all in all, kal kent IMO and based on the feats is just another version of average sups with several extra abilities. he is imune to magic thanks to him 5IMP blood but it still doesnt mean he has the power to hurt RKT.

Dareangel
here it is. all it took is 1 heat vision and he is down. i dont think that RKT even needs the full power of the runes for kal kent. even if the runes wont fully effect kal kent, RKT is still powerful enough to hurt him.

MrMind
bump

deft
Still Team 1. Either can solo.

xJLxKing
Team 1
Magic immunity, superior strength, speed and durability by GA superman makes it a clear winner

The only way of stopping this guy is BFR

NoctisOwen
Team 1 due to magic immunity.

Stoic
Team 2.

carver9
Team 2

Senor Cage
Team 1.

JBL
Team 2

Diesldude
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Either character on team 1 can solo.

This. thumb up

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.