Winter Soldier vs Arsenal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

RadZoa
WS is stronger, but Roy is definitely smarter and more skilled

Who wins?

Senor Cage
Arsenal wins. More wide variety of weapons and just as skilled in hth.

RadZoa
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Arsenal wins. More wide variety of weapons and just as skilled in hth. Yep, Winder Soldier isn't very skilled, I agree with that

Vanguard

Sin I AM
WS.

Senor Cage
He just doesnt use arrows. Roy is probably one of the better engineers in DC. I'd say top 10.

Vanguard
Originally posted by Senor Cage
He just doesnt use arrows. Roy is probably one of the better engineers in DC. I'd say top 10.

Had no idea. He hangs with Red Hood sometimes, saw him save Jason from Batman one time.

StyleTime
Ah, Arsenal. Always sends me back to the Judd Winick era of The Outsiders. With Indigo, Grace, Nightwing, Shift etc.

His run on the series was really fun.

MrMind
Originally posted by StyleTime
Ah, Arsenal. Always sends me back to the Judd Winick era of The Outsiders. With Indigo, Grace, Nightwing, Shift etc.

His run on the series was really fun.

Winick ignores continuity when he writes though

StyleTime
I know some hate it, but I'm fine with writers disregarding continuity if it improves the story. Remender's done it and gave us one of the best super hero series of the last 20 years. Hickman does it and is doing a good job with the X-Men. (The associated titles are kinda meh though.)

I don't want writers to feel enslaved to some status quo if there's a better tale to tell. Morrison's New X-Men was great because it flipped some major shit on it's head, for example.

Ideally, you get both continuity and good stories, but I'll generally take the story over fitting fan-site chronologies and character wikis.

(I'm not speaking for all Winick's work, but his Outsiders was a good read. It was conventional but enjoyable super-hero stuff, and he gave us Indigo, rest her soul.)

Supermutant
Bucky ftw

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.