Blue Marvel replaces Rebirth Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Blue Marvel replaces rebirth Superman in all of his showings. What FIGHTS would Blue Marvel fail to win that Rebirth Supes won primarily using HIS powers without any amps?

MrMind
blue marvel would be somewhere between superboy to power girl level

he'd get one shotted by any serious threat on dc earth

TheHulkster
Originally posted by carver9
Blue Marvel replaces rebirth Superman in all of his showings. What FIGHTS would Blue Marvel fail to win that Rebirth Supes won primarily using HIS powers without any amps?

Senor Cage
Originally posted by MrMind
blue marvel would be somewhere between superboy to power girl level

he'd get one shotted by any serious threat on dc earth

Pretty much. I dont think he can take Kara for a majority.

MrMind
Originally posted by Senor Cage
Pretty much. I dont think he can take Kara for a majority.

def not, he's one of the more overrated superman clone
a good matchup for him in dc would be Icon

carver9
So I see my question got ignored. Instead of making claims, post the showings that BM would fail at winning that Superman won primarily using his powers (without any amps). If Superman fought Superboy and won, post the fight so that we can see why or why not BM would fail or succeed at replicating the showing.

TheHulkster
Originally posted by MrMind
def not, he's one of the more overrated superman clone
a good matchup for him in dc would be Icon

What does he have in common with Icon?

Stoic
Originally posted by TheHulkster
What does he have in common with Icon?

They're both black? Adam would spank Kara btw. She falls victim to powerhouse types, while he takes them out with medium difficulty. He may have 1 poor showing, or underplayed citation, while retaining some spectacular highs. He's definitely a High Herald. The forums scaling is off, and appears biased to an extreme Bada. Please fix this guys.

carver9
Bump

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.