Kit Fisto vs Darth Maul

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut74
Fight takes place in Maz Kanata's bar.

YousufKhan1212
Maul in a great fight.

juggernaut74
How many common opponents have these two had? I know they both battled Grievous and I recall Fist doing rather well maybe even better than Maul did.

YousufKhan1212
ABC logic doesn't work. Maul fought a more experienced version of Grievous, he got kicked after a short exchange but didn't get to fight him properly because Grievous had an army, so Maul had no chance but to retreat.

juggernaut74
So what logic do you propose we use?

Fact Files?

ozz81
Asaj ventress defeated Grevious and she also got kicked once by him .. I think Darth maul is better than Asaj..

YousufKhan1212
I propose that we don't use ABC logic which is trash, otherwise we end up with something stupid like Maul > Savage > Dooku > Ventress > Fisto.

Total Warrior
Maul with medium difficulty

juggernaut74
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
I propose that we don't use ABC logic which is trash, otherwise we end up with something stupid like Maul > Savage > Dooku > Ventress > Fisto. We should go with the Fact Files and Visual Dictionary then I suppose.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.