Itachi's tsukuyomi v Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
Can he resist, or is Itachi successful

https://i.postimg.cc/w1Y86j9y/hqdefault.jpg

DarkSaint85
I don't think so.

You need the kekkai genkai (sp?) and the sharingan.

cdtm
Gai already broke Sharingan.

You simply avoid eye contact.

Irrelevant since Superman has ranged options, all the way across planet if he wanted to, and is so fast Itachi would be a statue to him, while he would never see him move.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I don't think so.

You need the kekkai genkai (sp?) and the sharingan.

Well, there's Tarquism Vo.

That's what it was made for, breaking mind whammy's by creating a "safe space" arena that's just like, but not exactly, an astral plane.

Only built in real time, while everyones awake.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by cdtm
Gai already broke Sharingan.

You simply avoid eye contact.

Irrelevant since Superman has ranged options, all the way across planet if he wanted to, and is so fast Itachi would be a statue to him, while he would never see him move.

I assumed OP meant that Itachi and Supes face each other, then Itachi does the genjutsu. Can Supes break out of it once he's already in it.

cdtm
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I assumed OP meant that Itachi and Supes face each other, then Itachi does the genjutsu. Can Supes break out of it once he's already in it.

Ah. Not sure.

Non canon wise, you had him resisting the ALE virus longer then anyone else, so maybe THAT Superman could.

Or again, Tarquism Vo may work, maybe. It's a plot device that allowed him to counteract Dominus, a cosmic being who could hurt Kismet, DC's version of Eternity. Dominus appeared to warp reality from the subconscious thoughts of mortals, and T-Vo operated by "flipping off the alpha state", or subconscious dream waves, and putting them in a "Theta state". Designed for berserker like ultra focus on Old Krypton.

In practice, this looked like an Astral style arena built to order, where Dominus's powers were less effective and could he counter acted. Superman can be, for example, blown up, and just reform from it, then create an infinite funhouse mirror of Phantom Zone portals to throw Dominus into.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.