Most Powerful Herald Namor Can Defeat

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Namor, fully hydrated on land or in the sea, who is the most powerful person he has a chance of defeating in a straight up slugfest?

Sin I AM
This one is tough because he flights outside his weight class. Probably savage hulk? Maybe, he'd give energy based characters hell too imo

carver9
Classic Savage Hulk but he would get destroyed by any version of Hulk 2000 and above. This is a good question though. I would say Wonderman.

lawest9
He has knocked Surfer around a few times, but it's safe to say that Norrid on each occasion was holding back.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Classic Savage Hulk but he would get destroyed by any version of Hulk 2000 and above. This is a good question though. I would say Wonderman. 👍

Smurph
On a really good day I think he can take Hercules in an underwater brawl

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by carver9
Classic Savage Hulk but he would get destroyed by any version of Hulk 2000 and above. This is a good question though. I would say Wonderman.

Wonderman would CRUSH Namor!

Stoic
Namor is well above Simon.

lawest9
Originally posted by Stoic
Namor is well above Simon. I'm sorry to disagee with you Stoic, but what do you based that statement off of?

StiltmanFTW
feats

lawest9
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
feats What feats does Namor have over Simon?

carver9
A lot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.