Which 5 beings from Marvel can beat OWAW Superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

AlbertoJohnAvil
*no multiversal

*no universal

no bfr

no sundip

*Superman is not holding back and can speed blitz at will*

Name the 5 with reason scans etc

https://i.postimg.cc/jWm3N6Jh/Superman-Our-Worlds-At-War-Book-One.jpg

Superman is in the mindset to where he destroyed a dozen of probes

h1a8
No one under universal I believe. He would simply oneshot basically anyone under universal. And if he can't oneshot them then maybe in a few blows (which would take place before they complete a thought).

9jaboy
Originally posted by h1a8
No one under universal I believe. He would simply oneshot basically anyone under universal. And if he can't oneshot them then maybe in a few blows (which would take place before they complete a thought).

So basically you're saying he can Oneshot everyone then?
Maybe you should read the OP.

carver9
Is he sun amped?

AlbertoJohnAvil
no

carver9
A lot of beings can since he isn't sun amped.

Thanos
Surfer
Hulk
Odin
Kurse
Doctor Strange

These are people that just popped up in my head.

Thanos withstand Galaxy busting attacks, damage Galactus, fight a Phoenix Force user and wins.

Hulk overpower Abstract entities whos present is ripping reality apart. Walking through attacks that is ripping reality apart. Destroying machines that can take on the entire Celestial race. Having so much power within him that Beyonder was shocked. Having so much power within him that it was said that he rival the Celestials.

Odin is the epitome of Skyfathers.

Kurse is 4 times more powerful than Thor, a Superman rival. Took a God blast to the by 2 Thor level beings blasting at him.

Doctor Strange. Magic. One of if not the most powerful mage in comics.

lawest9
Originally posted by carver9
Is he sun amped? I thought OWAW Superman was a sundipped version.

carver9
Originally posted by lawest9
I thought OWAW Superman was a sundipped version.

Nope. Our World at War Superman only received an amp at the end of the book minus him going blue.

Diesldude

Adam Grimes

Thanos
Surfer
Hulk
Odin
Kurse
Doctor Strange

Thanos withstand Galaxy busting attacks, damage Galactus, fight a Phoenix Force user and wins.

Hulk overpower Abstract entities whos present is ripping reality apart. Walking through attacks that is ripping reality apart. Destroying machines that can take on the entire Celestial race. Having so much power within him that Beyonder was shocked. Having so much power within him that it was said that he rival the Celestials.

Kurse is 4 times more powerful than Thor, a Superman rival. Took a God blast to the by 2 Thor level beings blasting at him.

Doctor Strange. Magic. One of if not the most powerful mage in comics. Nope. All of those but Odin get one-shot killed. smile

9jaboy

Thanos
Surfer
Hulk
Odin
Kurse
Doctor Strange

Doctor Strange. Magic. One of if not the most powerful mage in comics.

For Non- Sundipped :
Only Odin might win but he's gonna have trouble hitting Superman. Others die.
Strange isn't fast enough.
Surfer gets oneshotted.
4times stronger than Thor is not impressive, Thor's not Superman's level strengthwise, Kurse gets destroyed.
Also Odin is not the epitome of anything.
Hulk is a non factor.

Sundipped:
Everyone gets oneshotted including Odin.

9jaboy
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Nope. All of those but Odin get one-shot killed. smile
thumb up
Sundipped would no sell Odin though.

MrMind
none of the people on carver's list, that's fore sure

carver9
The people above that replied minus Lawlest, I did not read any of your posts. Thanks for providing the energy

Adam Grimes
It's always a pleasure to accept your concessions, friend.

SquallX

carver9
Are you not reading my words right? What in my post do you disagree with?

xJLxKing
Classic Odin probably could and obviously anyone equal or greater

MrMind
it depends, a lot of Odin's classic feats are overhyped and debunked.

Basically if you writers like Brevoort or Jurgen they say average Odin is planet or star level,
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11130/111306299/5536757-0327916787-http%25.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11130/111306299/5537448-11111.png

that certainly doesn't diminish his outlier high feats, but take into consideration that's not what writers intend an average portrayal of Odin to be. Even classic Odin, has a lot of embarrasing low feats, annihilus and space ants for example.

carver9
Would hold weight to what writers say about fights and power levels. You want to trust me on this. smile

DarkSaint85
Carver truly knows what a foolish endeavor that would be.

MrMind
he still isn't aware of his typo at this point, let's not tell him

TheHulkster
Originally posted by MrMind
it depends, a lot of Odin's classic feats are overhyped and debunked.

Basically if you writers like Brevoort or Jurgen they say average Odin is planet or star level,
https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11130/111306299/5536757-0327916787-http%25.png

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11130/111306299/5537448-11111.png

that certainly doesn't diminish his outlier high feats, but take into consideration that's not what writers intend an average portrayal of Odin to be. Even classic Odin, has a lot of embarrasing low feats, annihilus and space ants for example.

Waiting for Darksaint to cite the rules....

DarkSaint85
Already have made reference to it smile

Thanks Hulkster!

MrMind
DS you beautiful beast, do you got screenshot of writers saying

"galactus is the most powerful being in marvel universe"
or
"constantine exist in real life"

I'm trying to crush noobs spamming twitter as absolute evidence on CV

edit: nevermind found it

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Already have made reference to it smile

Thanks Hulkster!

Who already made reference to it?

carver9
Would hold weight to what writers say about fights and power levels. You want to trust me on this. smile

WOULDNT

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by TheHulkster
Who already made reference to it?

I have.

So where are you on Brainiac consuming Imperiex?

TheHulkster
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
I have.

Not in this instance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.