IW Iron Man vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage

Impediment
Iron Man shit stomps.

Adam Grimes
Tony is in a different league altogether.

StiltmanFTW
Juggerpool or Laststandnaut?

Adam Grimes
Why not both

StiltmanFTW
Well, the latter at least had a very good striking feat.

But I agree, Tony should take this, it's a stomp in round 2.

Adam Grimes
Tbh I remember exactly nothing about Last Stand lol.

But even then Tony would stomp Juggernaut in all other 3 scenarios even if Carthage and his two best male friends were helping him, imo.

ShadowFyre
Tony rapes round 2. A case could be made for Juggs on round 1 I suppose, but he only outclasses Tony in strength and striking output.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Tbh I remember exactly nothing about Last Stand lol.

There's not much to remember.

He had a good showing against Wolverine, but he didn't exactly beat him.

More of his feats - such as ignoring getting stabbed in the forearm and Wolverine needing Storm's help to take him down - come from deleted scenes and those aren't canon.

He ran through several concrete walls when chasing Kitty.

TheVaultDweller
Well, OP says Tony can still use his nanites in R1. So, if he forms those big fist hammers he made Thanos bleed with he could knock Juggs silly. I mean Colossus with a random piece of fence wrapped around his knuckles rocked him and also broke one of his fingers at another point. And Tony murders him if he is allowed his full arsenal. I am assuming the OP means latest version, as he didn't specify. But Mr Rubber Abs would probably do even worse.

StiltmanFTW
Agreed.

Originally posted by TheVaultDweller
But Mr Rubber Abs would probably do even worse.

"Probably", as we don't know much about his limits, yeah.

TheVaultDweller
I still want to know how they actually caught him in X3. It's probably one of those things no one is expected to think about, but I have. Only way I can think of is if they had Leech somewhere nearby and temp depowered him long enough to lock him inside that truck. But there is nothing shown onscreen to support this, especially since the kid was on the island facility every time we saw him in the film. Because, otherwise, he could have just ran through any soldiers that got in his way, like he did during the final act. Because even shooting him with cure darts shouldn't work unless he was already depowered to allow them to pierce him and deliver the cure.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe they gassed him.

Or blew him up with enough explosives and knocked him out.

He wasn't his comic counterpart, so it's possible he just wasn't that tough.

BruceSkywalker
well first off bane dies horribly

and secondly tony stomps

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Maybe they gassed him.

Or blew him up with enough explosives and knocked him out.

He wasn't his comic counterpart, so it's possible he just wasn't that tough.

A large fire hose, perhaps? Maybe he's like David Dunn. He did mention he couldn't swim. big grin

riv6672
Just came in to see if Bane died yet.

Tony wins both rounds.

NemeBro
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
Tony rapes round 2. A case could be made for Juggs on round 1 I suppose, but he only outclasses Tony in strength and striking output. He doesn't actually. Tony holds every advantage.

Darthvaderrocks
Tony both rounds.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.