Weakest person who can repeat #2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carver9
Frieza was at 0.025% of his true power level when he performed this ft per my buddy Jinzin and was only using a fraction of that power level. Who is the weakest that can repeat this showing?

This planet had gravity 10 times that of Earth AND it was much bigger than Earth but we are going to limit this to an Earth size planet. The weakest person that can destroy a planet of this size only using a fraction of his/her power.

BT2k_v6Zq6c

Please provide proof of your response.

-Pr-
...The **** is with all these anime threads?

SquallX

ShadowFyre
I dunno man. DBZ is all over the place power wise sometimes.

On top of that were talking comic book characters.

What is .025 of Supermans full power? Depending on the comic that could be anywhere from City block level to universal. There is no real legitimate way of "fractioning" a comic book characters power in that way. We would have to have a legit limit that they have never passed.

**** it. Most high trans and up I guess? Anybody that can absorb energy without limit and redirect it.

Dipped Superman obviously, Mjolnir can if hit with other energy.

lawest9
Originally posted by ShadowFyre

What is .025 of Supermans full power? Depending on the comic that could be anywhere from City block level to universal. There is no real legitimate way of "fractioning" a comic book characters power in that way. We would have to have a legit limit that they have never passed.

**** it. Most high trans and up I guess? Anybody that can absorb energy without limit and redirect it.

Dipped Superman obviously, Mjolnir can if hit with other energy. I don't believe mjolnir's ability to absorb or distribute energy is completely unlimited, I have seen it shatter into pieces.

Insane Titan

MrMind
can't wait to see the calculation on this, sexy
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/db/7b/44db7b692817bbb8b15336ba741fc196.gif

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by jinzin
Pretty much what Carver's already attempting to explain.

If you believe that DBZ characters can not tank planetary busting attacks, then you must also believe that every attack from the start of DBZ onward is one where a character is using less than a third of their power. By the time the Frieza/Goku battle starts (and we know Frieza could destroy *easily* a planet in his first form which is weaker than a FRACTION of 1 percent of his total power), you would ALSO have to believe that every attack Frieza was using AGAINST GOKU was held back so much that it was on a level weaker than .0025 percent of his total power... which is not only wrong but retarded based on the premise that Frieza was powering up alone. If you honestly think these characters are holding back their power THAT much despite their intent to KILL one another, then you must also believe Hulk's the type of character to "hold back" when he's screaming "Hulk smash!". And if you believe THAT... Then I've got a bag of magic beans I'd like to sell you. Just give me your Paypal and I'll send you the invoice. wink

Also...
I'd like to remind you that we saw Goku overturn an attack that would have incinerated the planet, and Frieza stopped one in similar fashion literally hundreds of times stronger than that with his bare hand so whatever this "they need to use blasts to stop blasts" nonsense is, you need to get that out of here... Or...
By all means, keep talking out of your ass and continue looking stupid.. If nothing else, it is at the very least quite amusing.

As for the thread itself...
1. Trunks.
2. Hiei
3. Zoro

Because even "equalized" in some regards, they are STILL nowhere NEAR the same level of power as one another.

MrMind
where's the calculation for .0025 percent though

-Pr-
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW

So Carver lied, then? Quelle surprise.

SquallX

MrMind
1st form Frieza = 530,000
Final Form Frieza (100%) = 120,000,000
530,000/120,000,000=0.0044 percent

and if we use golden frieza instead of final form, the percentage would be 530000/100,000,000,000,000,000,000=.... a number way smaller than 0.0025

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
So Carver lied, then? Quelle surprise.

Lol... he was even weaker than what I said.

carver9
...The **** is with all these anime threads?

laughing out loud

cdtm

Dipped Superman obviously, Mjolnir can if hit with other energy.

They don't even function under the same logical rules, as Carver himself admitted when I pointed out if they can't survive in a vaccume, there's no way they can survive at light speeds. Because they would be equally unable to breath at such speeds.

But he wants to have it both ways: Anything that works against them is "anime logic" to yet that same anime logic gladly gets used if it benefits them.

Can't have your cake and eat it too, Carver.

carver9
Originally posted by cdtm
They don't even function under the same logical rules, as Carver himself admitted when I pointed out if they can't survive in a vaccume, there's no way they can survive at light speeds. Because they would be equally unable to breath at such speeds.

But he wants to have it both ways: Anything that works against them is "anime logic", yet that same anime logic gladly gets used if it benefits them.

Can't have your cake and eat it too, Carver.

Stop with the retarded posts.

MrMind
where's the calculation for .0025 percent?

Originally posted by MrMind
1st form Frieza = 530,000
Final Form Frieza (100%) = 120,000,000
530,000/120,000,000=0.0044 percent

and if we use golden frieza instead of final form, the percentage would be 530000/100,000,000,000,000,000,000=.... a number way smaller than 0.0025

StiltmanFTW
PM jinzin.

He's still lurking.

carver9
Some people were saying his PL is higher than 120 mill.

cdtm
Originally posted by carver9
Stop with the retarded posts.

You can't breath as ftl speeds, period.

carver9
You can't breath as ftl speeds, period.

This isn't real life cdtm. Get out of your feelings.

MrMind

how much higher? SSJ1 Goku's power level is 150,000,000 stated on the guide

unless you think final form frieza is more powerful than super saiyan goku, where did you get the number .0025

StiltmanFTW

120,000,000 is a number taken from Daizenshuu.

So it's not necessarily accurate.

MrMind
120,000,000 is a number taken from Daizenshuu.

So it's not necessarily accurate.

it's still more credible than coming up with a random number like .0025 without any calculation

StiltmanFTW
That's why you guys should PM jin, he'll gladly explain his reasoning.

--
Second form Frieza was already at over 1,000,000. More or less twice as powerful as the first form (530,000).

Third form's PL was unrevealed.

1% of the final form was superior to the third form.

So 120,000,000 being the max sounds like a low estimate.

cdtm
This isn't real life cdtm. Get out of your feelings.

Except it fits the show. There is ZERO proof any character is light speed except Dypso.

StyleTime
I don't know many series that specify whatever percent of power the character was using. This would be difficult to answer exactly.

Surfer didn't seem to struggle when he blew up Thrun' Da. How much power did Terrax use here? He doesn't look strained, but it is two-handed.

carver9
Originally posted by StyleTime
I don't know many series that specify whatever percent of power the character was using. This would be difficult to answer exactly.

Surfer didn't seem to struggle when he blew up Thrun' Da. How much power did Terrax use here? He doesn't look strained, but it is two-handed.

Looks like a full Nelson swing from Terrax. Don't think either of these showings are passive and would you consider these as being less than 1% of their power?

cdtm
Looks like a full Nelson swing from Terrax. Don't think either of these showings are passive and would you consider these as being less than 1% of their power?

Stop downplaying.

ShadowFyre

cdtm
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-da7396af096f7289f064eb17329efcdf

Superman was so weak he couldn't even fly. And he still destroyed a planet with a leap.

lawest9
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-da7396af096f7289f064eb17329efcdf

Superman was so weak he couldn't even fly. And he still destroyed a planet with a leap. That feat alone is more impressive than any other HH.

carver9
You all need to read the comic before making assumptions like that. Do not deny what I'm saying CDTM because I will post a scan proving you don't know what you're talking about in that Superman scan.

-Pr-
You all need to read the comic before making assumptions like that. Do not deny what I'm saying CDTM because I will post a scan proving you don't know what you're talking about in that Superman scan.

Pot. Kettle. Carter.

carver9
I know all. We just look at the scenes differently.

cdtm
I can already see where he's going with this

But by all means Carver, show your hand. And then I can tell you why you're wrong.

-Pr-
I know all. We just look at the scenes differently.

You're right. You look at it wrong.

MrMind
I meant at .00025 or whatever of Superman can destroy a planet.

there's no way he can, he's not even close .00025 percent when jump bust the planet. I say more like 5 percent

dragonball wanking aside, they do dominate marvel and dc herald tiers by a pretty wide margin.

You're right. You look at it wrong.

thumb up

carver9
I just want to share that Frieza EFFORTLESSLY destroyed a planet far more durable than Earth with 2 fingers without even using his maximum power of 0.0025% of where he was at. No one in the Herald or trans tier compares to this. I was hoping people above this tier could be used. This ft is beyond even Thanos.

cdtm
More durable laughing

Good luck proving that.

carver9
More durable laughing

Good luck proving that.

The gravity was 10 times greater than Earth gravity. There's your proof. Lol.

DarkSaint85
So?

Jupiter has more gravity than Earth but is made of gas.

You're an idiot, Carver.

Galan007
Some people were saying his PL is higher than 120 mill. That's just speculation. The Daizenshuu is 100% canon and lists 4th form Freeza's PL at 120m -- so that's what it officially was. IOW, 4th form Freeza is about 226x more powerful than 1st form/base Freeza.

Anyway, the specific percentage of power base Freeza used to destroy planet Vegeta is irrelevant, and completely unknown. What we can say for sure is that he destroyed the planet effortlessly, and didn't appear to be the least bit taxed afterward -- so he obviously didn't pour all of his power into that attack. Maybe it required 1/2 of his base power; maybe it required 1/4. Who knows? /shrug

Sin I AM
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
So?

Jupiter has more gravity than Earth but is made of gas.

You're an idiot, Carver.

I think he's trying to fellate the feat because the added gravity would make it that much more difficult to move maybe? I dunno. I would've kust asked who can casually destroy a planet and left the masses decide

DarkSaint85
See here's the thing.

Gravitational pull, all things being equal, depends on mass.

Durability depends on density.

Just plug into the equation D=M/V. The fact that the planet was bigger (V) and had a higher pull (so higher M) means that without a concrete value for the size, one cannot say if the Density was higher or lower.

So we can't say if the durability was higher or lower.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Galan007
The Daizenshuu is...

... still just a handbook wink

But fair enough, fair enough thumb up

You do agree that 1% FF Frieza is > 3rd form Frieza though, right?

--
I'll try to get ahold of jin, so he can elaborate on the 0.025% thing... so expect this thread to get bumped in a few months.

That is, unless you guys ruin it and force mods to close it laughing out loud

cdtm
See here's the thing.

Gravitational pull, all things being equal, depends on mass.

Durability depends on density.

Just plug into the equation D=M/V. The fact that the planet was bigger (V) and had a higher pull (so higher M) means that without a concrete value for the size, one cannot say if the Density was higher or lower.

So we can't say if the durability was higher or lower.

This is the same fiction that has a Kai planet the size of Pluto with ten times Earth gravity though.

And Goku got punched through it, didn't he?

Pretty sure it was damaged by much weaker characters.

DarkSaint85
This is the same fiction that has a Kai planet the size of Pluto with ten times Earth gravity though.

And Goku got punched through it, didn't he?

Pretty sure it was damaged by much weaker characters.

Yeah you can have a tiny planet with a high gravity - it just needs to be very dense. That's just means the DBZ characters are that strong.

With Planet Vegeta? It's bigger, and has a higher gravity. No word on it's durability.

Galan007
... still just a handbook wink

But fair enough, fair enough thumb up

You do agree that 1% FF Frieza is > 3rd form Frieza though, right?

--
I'll try to get ahold of jin, so he can elaborate on the 0.025% thing... so expect this thread to get bumped in a few months.

That is, unless you guys ruin it and force mods to close it laughing out loud You know how it works in DB. The Daizenshuu is just as canon as the manga. stick out tongue

The 1% thing was never stated in the manga. That's anime filler only, and definitely wouldn't make canonical sense, as 1% of 120m is only 1.2m.

In the manga, he was likely using around 3-4% power initially, as that would have logically put his PL above that of his 3rd form.

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
I think he's trying to fellate the feat because the added gravity would make it that much more difficult to move maybe? I dunno. I would've kust asked who can casually destroy a planet and left the masses decide

You're right on the initial post. Also, I think this ft is far beyond casually destroying a planet. Lol.

StiltmanFTW
You know how it works in DB. The Daizenshuu is just as canon as the manga. stick out tongue

Marvel's official handbooks are canon, too.

Same with great many other encyclopedias, guidebooks, visual guides, fact files or whatever they choose to call them for other fictional universes.

We still use them as the secondary source on this site. They just can't hold a candle to what happens on panel/on screen.

The 1% thing was never stated in the manga. That's anime filler only, and definitely wouldn't make canonical sense, as 1% of 120m is only 1.2m.

Ah, thanks. That explains it thumb up

In the manga, he was likely using around 3-4% power initially, as that would have logically put his PL above that of his 3rd form.

Yeah, now it all makes sense, you've cleared it up.

--
Have you figured out what really "counts" in Super, btw?

I mean... when Gotenks fought Beerus in BoG... was he base, SSJ or SSJ3? We trust the anime, movie or manga? stick out tongue

Sin I AM
You're right on the initial post. Also, I think this ft is far beyond casually destroying a planet. Lol.

Right I get how you think. Anyway that's not really impressive, I mean I get that in DBZ higher gravity means it's harder to do stuff but you could've left that out. Also the numbers is unnecessary because like someone said comics don't work like that. If in you words it's far beyond casual that's the verbiage you should go by.

For the thread Monica could do it.

carver9
Right I get how you think. Anyway that's not really impressive, I mean I get that in DBZ higher gravity means it's harder to do stuff but you could've left that out. Also the numbers is unnecessary because like someone said comics don't work like that. If in you words it's far beyond casual that's the verbiage you should go by.

For the thread Monica could do it.

You're the same person that said Colossus can take a continent level attack. Thanks for the reply though.

h1a8
I just want to share that Frieza EFFORTLESSLY destroyed a planet far more durable than Earth with 2 fingers without even using his maximum power of 0.0025% of where he was at. No one in the Herald or trans tier compares to this. I was hoping people above this tier could be used. This ft is beyond even Thanos.

Prove the 0.0025% claim.
Hell, prove Frieza did it at less than 50% of his power.
Clear proof.

StiltmanFTW
1st form Frieza had a PL of 530,000.

So it's clear as f*ck.

carver9
Originally posted by h1a8
Prove the 0.0025% claim.
Hell, prove Frieza did it at less than 50% of his power.
Clear proof.

Read the first page. His first form power level when he blew up planet Vegeta was far less than 1%. He have to transform to utilize his other power. His first form had him at 530k, second transformation, 1 million, 3rd transformation, I dont know but his last transformation was at 120 million. He can not utilize his 120 mill in his first form or any other forms. Lol... that defeats the purpose of him transforming. He transforms so that he can become more powerful. You should NOT comment in threads when you have no clue of the characters. Me typing this is a waste of energy.

Sin I AM
You're the same person that said Colossus can take a continent level attack. Thanks for the reply though.

No bitc it was city level. Get the DBZ dick out ya mouth before you quote me.

carver9
No bitc it was city level. Get the DBZ dick out ya mouth before you quote me.

Go to the same thread. Lol... it was proven to be bigger than a city.

StiltmanFTW
Lol... it was proven to be bigger than a city.

Do you know what a continent is, carver?

carver9
Do you know what a continent is, carver?

I just reread his post. Its not the size of a country but its bigger than your standard city. DBZ cities and countries are not built like your standard city here. Their cities are HUMONGOUS. Smallest probably being the size of Tokyo.

MrMind
why are we subjecting comic characters to dbz's power scaling? the premise of this thread is faulty

StiltmanFTW
I just reread his post. Its not the size of a country but its bigger than your standard city. DBZ cities and countries are not built like your standard city here. Their cities are HUMONGOUS. Smallest probably being the size of Tokyo.

DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CONTINENT IS.

carver9
DO YOU KNOW WHAT A CONTINENT IS.

Wait, why are you screaming though? Yes you crazy human being I know what a continent. PLEASE GET BACK ON TOPIC.

carver9
why are we subjecting comic characters to dbz's power scaling? the premise of this thread is faulty

I think it's simple. Who can use a fraction of their power to destroy a planet. I thought people would post scans of someone effortlessly, while depleted of power destroying a planet.

MrMind
just because dbz cities has bigger population size than normal cities, doesn't mean the land size multiply the same ratio....

use your head for once

StiltmanFTW
You're trying to give us a seizure, aren't you...?

a continent level attack

Lol... it was proven to be bigger than a city.

Its not the size of a country but its bigger than your standard city

Also, a bonus...

Looks like a full Nelson swing

Carv, I beg you, stop using the words you don't know the meaning of.

carver9
You're trying to give us a seizure, aren't you...?

Also, a bonus...

Carv, I beg you, stop using the words you don't know the meaning of.

I literally said I think DBZ cities are FAR bigger than cities. Faaaaaaarrrrrr bigger. Whats so hard to understand about this? I shouldn't have to dissect this post, stilt. Stop trying to act cool.

carver9
just because dbz cities has bigger population size than normal cities, doesn't mean the land size multiply the same ratio....

use your head for once

I'm not referring to population though.

MrMind
you think that city is continent sized?
you think the city nappa blew up is similar size compare to asia/africa/north america etc?

You're the same person that said Colossus can take a CONTINENT level attack. Thanks for the reply though.

carver9
you think that city is continent sized?
you think the city nappa blew up is similar size compare to asia/africa/north america etc?

I THOUGHT an argument was made that it was in the other thread but I admitted the page before that I was wrong.

StiltmanFTW
I literally said I think DBZ cities are FAR bigger than cities. Faaaaaaarrrrrr bigger. Whats so hard to understand about this? I shouldn't have to dissect this post, stilt. Stop trying to act cool.

Stereotypical Americans suck when it comes to geography, but you bro, you're on a different level.

Log out, get a world globe or a map and study it for a while, I beg you.

carver9
Stereotypical Americans suck when it comes to geography, but you bro, you're on a different level.

Log out, get a world globe or a map and study it for a while, I beg you.

Ok, I will. sad

SquallX

carver9
If someone can destroy a planet "the size of Earth" with less than 1% of their power im interested in know. Doesn't matter the attack type if it is possible.

DarkSaint85

Jesus.....

Sin I AM

DarkSaint85
That would spoil his point though.

He wants to show DBZ being better than a certain Karl Cent

Sin I AM
That would spoil his point though.

He wants to show DBZ being better than a certain Karl Cent

ahhh i see, a veiled DC bash. Why not just change the thread title to "can Superman replicate this feat" and then when people say yes he could then proceed to lowball. No need for the mental gymanstics.

StiltmanFTW
Jesus.....

He killed me in this thread, too.

DarkSaint85
ahhh i see, a veiled DC bash. Why not just change the thread title to "can Superman replicate this feat" and then when people say yes he could then proceed to lowball. No need for the mental gymanstics.

"Crazy, this goes for Hulk too. Look how unbiased I am!!"

carver9
Lol... my thread doesn't have a thing to do with Superman though. Especially since I think Frieza would one finger kill Gladiator, Hulk and Zeus at the same time (add Wolverine in there as well since he is my favorite). I still want to know who can replicate the showing. Just put your feelings to the side and answer the question.

DarkSaint85
"Crazy, this goes for Hulk too. Look how unbiased I am!!"

Sin I AM
Lol... my thread doesn't have a thing to do with Superman though. Especially since I think Frieza would one finger kill Gladiator, Hulk and Zeus at the same time (add Wolverine in there as well since he is my favorite). I still want to know who can replicate the showing. Just put your feelings to the side and answer the question.

Monica RambeauOriginally posted by DarkSaint85

in his defense DBZ is higher on the wanking order than Hulk but you did call it

cdtm
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-1d6d67db279a60de7a606eded96937a9.webp

Weakest character in Dragon Ball who can casually seal up a universal rift?

It looks like Superman used, what, .000001% of his power? He's barely trying, that much is clear.

Who can replicate this feat? Support with scans.

carver9
Monica Rambeau

in his defense DBZ is higher on the wanking order than Hulk but you did call it

He really didn't know anything. That's all he had to do was put in Hulk vs any DBZ character and look for my post. Hell, he could've looked at the latest World Breaker Hulk vs Broly thread and seen how I feel Hulk stacks up.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t664676.html

I hate reporting people and almost never do it but people lately have been making it extremely difficult.

cdtm
Do the mods read Carvers complaint's right away? Or do they pop some corn first?

carver9
Do the mods read Carvers complaint's right away? Or do they pop some corn first?

Probably put some popcorn together and watch a movie first.

Sin I AM
He really didn't know anything. That's all he had to do was put in Hulk vs any DBZ character and look for my post. Hell, he could've looked at the latest World Breaker Hulk vs Broly thread and seen how I feel Hulk stacks up.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f89/t664676.html

I hate reporting people and almost never do it but people lately have been making it extremely difficult.

You're missing the point. If you feel DBZ verse is greater than Marvel/DC then stop creating spite threads.

DarkSaint85
You're missing the point. If you feel DBZ verse is greater than Marvel/DC then stop creating spite threads.

I'm not....what is he even reporting me for lmao.

I said he would say that DBZ is greater than Hulk.

He duly obliged.

I laugh at the fact I can predict him.

I don't think you can report people for being prophetic laughing out loud

Besides, aren't I on ignore?

Insane Titan

StiltmanFTW
Ignored posts can be read with a single click.

Carver can't help himself, he will always press the button.

Sin I AM

carver9
Ignored posts can be read with a single click.

Carver can't help himself, he will always press the button.

Sin quoted him once when he said I made this in response to Clark.

It's there but I will never click on Darks posts. He is annoying. People quoting him is even worse because he wants me to see it.

StiltmanFTW
Sin quoted him once when he said I made this in response to Clark.

It's there but I will never click on Darks posts. He is annoying. People quoting him is even worse because he wants me to see it.

Look, carv. Just because I like you. Word of advice.

Lay low for a while.

Now that Alberto's been banned, DS is looking for a new lover to make babies with... and you totally qualify wink

DarkSaint85
Maybe I am Albert?

carver9

Lay low for a while.

Now that Alberto's been banned, DS is looking for a new lover to make babies with... and you totally qualify wink

Bring it Dark.

StiltmanFTW
Maybe I am Albert?

shock

MrMind
sounds kinky

DarkSaint85

It looks like Superman used, what, .000001% of his power? He's barely trying, that much is clear.

Let's all get back on topic, please.

Sin I AM

Lay low for a while.

Alberto was banned? Didn't realise, was it a meltdown or just simple trolling

DarkSaint85

There's a theory he got banned on purpose so he didn't have to face Abhi in a BZ lol.

StiltmanFTW

https://i.ibb.co/MMLFdKG/KMC01.png

https://i.ibb.co/x6rdzQt/trollberto.png

The latter, more like.

Also, what DS said.

Sin I AM
Lol...KMC still makes me laugh after all these years

One Big Mob
It actually wasn't 0.025 or 0.0025 percent of his power, it was 0.0044 percent! Haha I got you good! This changes events way more than the original parameters and your thread is rendered (endrict) nuul and void! Try again in the future BOY!

On that note, why wouldn't you just title it as "Weakest person who can do this?" The number 2 reads like shit or just makes no sense. Refer to example 2 please while I only talk about one example. You've been got again boy!

StiltmanFTW
Lol...KMC still makes me laugh after all these years

That's what we're here for, Sin big grin

Originally posted by One Big Mob
It actually wasn't 0.025 or 0.0025 percent of his power, it was 0.0044 percent! Haha I got you good! This changes events way more than the original parameters and your thread is rendered (endrict) nuul and void! Try again in the future BOY!

laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

thumb up

Welcome back.

DarkSaint85

Hope you're well!! Welcome back.

StyleTime
I don't know what the exact percentage is, but that's my point here. You've created an impossible scenario because only DBZ uses a power level system. Outside of very rare circumstances, we can't put exact numbers on most other characters like that.

We're left examining facial expressions, fatigue, and dialogue. We can establish relative effort I guess, but specifying 1% or 27% or 43% is unreasonable.

Even with Frieza, take away the power level and all you could say is he wasn't straining...just like Surfer or Terrax or Superman. It's like what Galan said.

Anyway, the specific percentage of power base Freeza used to destroy planet Vegeta is irrelevant, and completely unknown. What we can say for sure is that he destroyed the planet effortlessly, and didn't appear to be the least bit taxed afterward -- so he obviously didn't pour all of his power into that attack. Maybe it required 1/2 of his base power; maybe it required 1/4. Who knows? /shrug
thumb up

Sin I AM

On that note, why wouldn't you just title it as "Weakest person who can do this?" The number 2 reads like shit or just makes no sense. Refer to example 2 please while I only talk about one example. You've been got again boy!

Its his new theme Bran. Weakest person who can repeat #1 was ahead of it's time.

Also welcome back phucker, i thought you died.

carver9

Stop coming out of the hiding to bash my threads (Stilt probably messaged you) and stay on the forum, please.

carver9
Good post, Style

Smurph

DarkSaint85
I sure hope so

One Big Mob
Carver isn't allowed to make his own themes. Themes get made about Carver, not the reverse. Once you start letting the animals eat at the people table you have to cater to their needs and it becomes habit.

I wish Carver had di...

Insane Titan

SquallX
If someone can destroy a planet "the size of Earth" with less than 1% of their power im interested in know. Doesn't matter the attack type if it is possible.

Actually it does. Not all stats are equal.

SquallX

Make the thread.

Galan007
Marvel's official handbooks are canon, too.

Same with great many other encyclopedias, guidebooks, visual guides, fact files or whatever they choose to call them for other fictional universes.

We still use them as the secondary source on this site. They just can't hold a candle to what happens on panel/on screen. That's comics, though. It doesn't work that way elsewhere.

The Daizenshuus are endorsed by Toriyama himself -- he's who came up with the SS multipliers and Freeza's PLs... Same with Star Wars: guidebooks are just as canon as the films.

...It's only comics(DC and Marvel specifically) where we use Handbook entries as secondary material, because every writer just does their own thing with the characters. There isn't a singular vision that everyone abides by.

Have you figured out what really "counts" in Super, btw?

I mean... when Gotenks fought Beerus in BoG... was he base, SSJ or SSJ3? We trust the anime, movie or manga? stick out tongue I'm still inclined to side with the manga, tbh.

Toriyama's involvement in the manga is very hands-on. He personally writes the scripts for each chapter/arc, and Toyotaro creates the artwork around that script. Granted, Toyotaro is given the freedom to add his own little 'twists' to the books here and there, but the final drafts(including any additions by Toyotaro) are ultimately reviewed/edited/approved by Toriyama himself before they are published:
https://i.imgur.com/4riz19j.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/IJA0bVz.jpg

Toriyama is still quite involved in the anime as well, but he really just provides Toei with a rough draft for each arc, and the general direction he wants the story to go... Toei fills in a lot of the gaps/plot-holes themselves. Case in point, the Universe Survival arc:
https://i.imgur.com/K3sq8MQ.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/TMQInrM.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/zxJUGjR.jpg

Hence why the manga represents a truer look at Toriyama's actual vision than the anime, imo.

Galan007
Read the first page. His first form power level when he blew up planet Vegeta was far less than 1%. He have to transform to utilize his other power. His first form had him at 530k, second transformation, 1 million, 3rd transformation, I dont know but his last transformation was at 120 million. He can not utilize his 120 mill in his first form or any other forms. Lol... that defeats the purpose of him transforming. He transforms so that he can become more powerful. You should NOT comment in threads when you have no clue of the characters. Me typing this is a waste of energy. Actually, Freeza's 4th form is his 'true/original' form. He learned how to transform into his lower forms in order to decrease his power and make it more controllable.

His Golden form is the exception, obviously.

cdtm
Freezas own SSJ.

Makes him unique, no one else has their own ssj.

Galan007
I think Freeza mentioned that he intentionally made the form golden in order to mock the Super Saiyan transformation.

StiltmanFTW
I think Freeza mentioned that he intentionally made the form golden in order to mock the Super Saiyan transformation.

When?

deft
Maybe Terrax with his axe.

carver9
Originally posted by deft
Maybe Terrax with his axe.

So you think Terrax can be reduced down to 1% of his power level and can still casually destroy a planet? Think about it.

MrMind
Batman can do it

carver9
No he cant

SquallX

h1a8
Power levels aren't well defined in DB universe. A being with double the power level as another doesn't necessarily mean the being can exert twice the power in blasts as the other, lift twice as much, or punch twice as hard, etc.

Diesldude
Batman can do it robin can too.

carver9
Power levels aren't well defined in DB universe. A being with double the power level as another doesn't necessarily mean the being can exert twice the power in blasts as the other, lift twice as much, or punch twice as hard, etc.

This is a lie. A minimal difference in power levels makes a huge change in battle.

BrolyBlack
can't wait to see the calculation on this, sexy
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/44/db/7b/44db7b692817bbb8b15336ba741fc196.gif

laughing out loud

DarkSaint85
This is a lie. A minimal difference in power levels makes a huge change in battle.

So like h1 said, they are not well defined. Thus proving his point laughing out loud

SquallX

Galan007
Power levels aren't well defined in DB universe. A being with double the power level as another doesn't necessarily mean the being can exert twice the power in blasts as the other, lift twice as much, or punch twice as hard, etc. Sure it does.

That's what KaioKen multipliers are all about.

jinzin
Hm...
Alright, first off, I formally apologize for using the word "retarded" in such a careless, callous and reckless manor. That was vastly insensitive, and ignorant and I can only imagine how much more bullsh*t like that I posted on these boards. I take that back if possible and apologize to any offended if I can.

Secondly, yes, even after all these years kmc is a hidden gem of the internet even if imagehosting sites have obliterated most of the shared content on here.

Finally, concerning the meat of that response, I'm in the same position of argument as I was when I posted it and if you're fixating on the acuracy of the percentages rather than core of the message, then you were missing the point.

As for all the "where did you get that percentage from?" stuff; Admittedly, I have *no* idea... (I think the percentage given was a rough assumption based estimate off the top of my head or I goofed on the decimal placement... Not sure)
I don't remember what happened there or what I was thinking; .0025% of 120,000,000 = 3,000... I don't know if I was conflating Piccolo's lunar feat with Freeza's, then conflating Piccolo with random Namekians or what..

But okay let's do this...

jinzin
100% Freeza = 120,000,000 (Daizenshuu 7).

1% of 120,000,000 = 120,000,000/100= 1,200,000 (math).

Freeza's first form tops out at 530,000 (Vol. 24, #286).

*Freeza wasn't stressed when he flattened the planet Vegeta, but he *was* stressing when attempting to fight the character Vegeta (not after the clash obviously but during).*

Vegeta's "official" power level at that point is 250,000 (V-Jump). (*If you can find higher officially listed figures please do share them*)

*250,000 is the highest estimate you can "officially" insist on form 1 Freeza having any issues with in terms of combat or energy related stress. * (empirical evidence)

1% (1,200,000) divided by 250,000 (highest known stress estimate/posit) = 4.8 (the number of times a combat stressed form 1 Freeza needs to be multiplied to equal 1% of his 4th form power). (math)

1% divided by 4.8 times = .2083 (repetend) % = Highest amount of overall power Freeza reasonably could have used when performing his planetary feat. (Was planet Vegeta officially stated to be 10 times bigger than Earth? If so, this *does* make a large difference if attempting to compare his ability to shed an Earth sized planet by thousands of times. More on that later.)

And, even *if* you used Freeza's form 1 max like a classic lowballer, you're still going to end up with something like .44%

So the figure was off, but the accurate figure is still not unimpressive, and argument itself still holds water.

DarkSaint85
Hm...
Alright, first off, I formally apologize for using the word "retarded" in such a careless, callous and reckless manor. That was vastly insensitive, and ignorant and I can only imagine how much more bullsh*t like that I posted on these boards. I take that back if possible and apologize to any offended if I can.

Secondly, yes, even after all these years kmc is a hidden gem of the internet even if imagehosting sites have obliterated most of the shared content on here.

Finally, concerning the meat of that response, I'm in the same position of argument as I was when I posted it and if you're fixating on the acuracy of the percentages rather than core of the message, then you were missing the point.

As for all the "where did you get that percentage from?" stuff; Admittedly, I have *no* idea... (I think the percentage given was a rough assumption based estimate off the top of my head or I goofed on the decimal placement... Not sure)
I don't remember what happened there or what I was thinking; .0025% of 120,000,000 = 3,000... I don't know if I was conflating Piccolo's lunar feat with Freeza's, then conflating Piccolo with random Namekians or what..

But okay let's do this...

Welcome back.

jinzin
Which puts us right back to square one: You can't invest in this series, acknowledge the sheer existence of Roshi, Piccolo and Freeza early on, witness what these characters are capable of in the early portions of the series, then backpeddle and insist that characters, who are hundreds to thousands of times stronger than they were when performing these feats, are actually hitting each other with hundreds to thousands of times less power than those younger, weaker characters used to accomplish them.
It's illogical to the point of fallacy.

When you have a character like Freeza who comes with a datesheet to follow along with then ignore that? That's just willful ignorance; Doesn't matter how you try to hide it behind trolling or skepticism.

It also doesn't matter that other series' go by different standards.
When discussing Dragonball in a microscope of it's own power scaling, you go by the Dragonball standard.

Galan does have the best p.o.v. on how to merge D.B. and comics in the same conversation imo however.

* It's also worth note that it takes something like around 1,800-2,000 times more energy to shed Earth sized planet than it does to shed a lunar satellite like ours even though Earth is only 3/4th's larger and 80 times heavier. Binding energy works exponentially.
The same scaling applies to larger planets, systems etc.. So even though Freeza shedding a planet with a finger and a laugh is impressive in the discussion of "planetary" feats, it's outscaled by comic/cosmic high tiers who shake systems and verses with their combat (although now that Super exists, we are getting some of that in the D.B. verse too), that said, if Planet Vegeta *was* 10 times bigger than Earth, that would also have to be considered as Freeza would need exponentially less energy to shed an Earth sized planet (bringing us back to the feats of characters like Roshi and Piccolo being able to do what they did at such an early stage). That said, it ought to be pretty clear that D.B. characters can handle "planetary" levels of destructive energy more often than not (and let's not pretend we haven't seen Thor and Wonder Woman go down to bullets and blades as every fiction has it's plot-holes, especially in power scaling), if you disagree, that's fine, but then we'd be at an impasse concerning conversation.

Hope you're all good out there. Stay safe.

jinzin
Thank you "DarkSaint85".

(Idk if I ever really left though.)

DarkSaint85
Stilt has been keeping us updated of you logging in lol.

StyleTime
Hm...

Oh shit he posted. thumb up 2020 is like the year of the KMC Phoenix.

Honestly, we've all probably said some shit we wish we could take back. Most of us were young idiots when we first started posting. I still feel bad about how everyone basically drove away all the women minus Sin lol.

jinzin
"Stilt has been keeping us updated of you logging in lol."

Attaboy. I saw he mentioned something about my "lurking." lmao

"Honestly, we've all probably said some shit we wish we could take back. Most of us were young idiots when we first started posting. I still feel bad about how everyone basically drove away all the women minus Sin lol."

Lol
I just glanced through an old thread with her in it... Um... Yeah.

Either way, for what I can apologize for, I do, and thank you.

StiltmanFTW
KMC is still KMC, Jin.

Don't let Style fool you; this place hasn't become civilized all of a sudden. We're still shitposting a lot vin

Also, great posts on the topic thumb up

Originally posted by StyleTime
Oh shit he posted. thumb up 2020 is like the year of the KMC Phoenix.

I can bring back the dead...

https://tinyurl.com/y74nje2r

Galan007
It actually wasn't 0.025 or 0.0025 percent of his power, it was 0.0044 percent! Originally posted by jinzin
And, even *if* you used Freeza's form 1 max like a classic lowballer, you're still going to end up with something like .44% https://i.imgur.com/CHIvVOE.gif

Welcome back, btw. vin

carver9
"Stilt has been keeping us updated of you logging in lol."

Attaboy. I saw he mentioned something about my "lurking." lmao

"Honestly, we've all probably said some shit we wish we could take back. Most of us were young idiots when we first started posting. I still feel bad about how everyone basically drove away all the women minus Sin lol."

Lol
I just glanced through an old thread with her in it... Um... Yeah.

Either way, for what I can apologize for, I do, and thank you.

What in the holly hell. It took my thread to bring the almighty back. Im so happy.

Badabing
I would trade 1,000 Carvers for just 1 Jinzin. no expression

biscuits

-Pr-
I would say welcome back, but the lurking...

Welcome back though. stick out tongue

StiltmanFTW
What in the holly hell. It took my thread to bring the almighty back. Im so happy.

Don't get so excited, carv. I am the mastermind behind all this.

You and your thread, my friend, were just a tool I used.

Originally posted by Badabing
I would trade 1,000 Carvers for just 1 Jinzin. no expression

biscuits

laughing out loud

https://i.imgur.com/kIE6BS8.gif

CatL18
It is dubious whether Super Saiyan God can bust a planet with only fist or not.
Destroying universe feat is about the chi of Hakai.

cdtm
Frieza was at 0.025% of his true power level when he performed this ft per my buddy Jinzin and was only using a fraction of that power level. Who is the weakest that can repeat this showing?

This planet had gravity 10 times that of Earth AND it was much bigger than Earth but we are going to limit this to an Earth size planet. The weakest person that can destroy a planet of this size only using a fraction of his/her power.

BT2k_v6Zq6c

Please provide proof of your response.

The Dragon Ball universe is also much smaller then DCU. Less then a pocket reality really.

The proof is Snake Way stretching across the universe, heaven, hfil, and only being some million kilometers in length.

https://vignette.wikia.nocookie.net/dragonball/images/d/d1/DBUniverse.png/revision/latest?cb=20110716201632

Therefore, different physics. Dragon Ball is likely comparable to the "microverse", with Goku being the size of a molecule.

Meaning Batman can simply sneeze and destroy that multiverse.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.ibb.co/bW66c1y/cdtm.png

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>