Who is the most overused character on this forum?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BestEverNoob
Discuss

StiltmanFTW
Superman.

DarkSaint85
Superman/Thor/Hulk/Surfer/Flash.

Quick Freeze
Man-Ape

StiltmanFTW
Hulk . . . Killer . . . Humanoid . . .

Supermutant
carver9

BrolyBlack
Trollbert/JBL/Carver/Lawest9

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85

qwertyuiop1998
Basically this
and this
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
Trollbert/JBL/Carver/Lawest9
I don't think Lawest9 is on the list though

Old Man Whirly!
Judge

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by qwertyuiop1998
Basically this
and this

I don't think Lawest9 is on the list though

He had his 5 mins in recent monts stick out tongue

Smurph

JBL
Me, Carver and others sure have a lot of fans. Damn we are good👍

StyleTime

StiltmanFTW

JBL
Unfortunately it's Superman. But it's his fans that ruined him and any debate about him.

-Pr-
Originally posted by BestEverNoob
Discuss

Superman really, though DC themselves have made most threads about him rather pointless. And then there's the ridiculous hate he gets.

Thor used to be pretty well represented, but he's been on Marvel's shit list for a while. Wolverine, Surfer and the like have had their moments, but as their fans became fewer, so did the debates.

Hulk still gets a fair bit of exposure though.

JBL
Well, to be honest, I showed one of my writer friends the thread about Superman vs the annihilators and he just started shaking his head and laughing at people that said Superman would win. It's not Superman the character, it's his fans and their ridiculous bias about the character.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Well, to be honest, I showed one of my writer friends the thread about Superman vs the annihilators and he just started shaking his head and laughing at people that said Superman would win. It's not Superman the character, it's his fans and their ridiculous bias about the character.

Mhmm. Sure it is.

Insane Titan

BrolyBlack

JBL
Originally posted by BrolyBlack
His mother who has two "big boats" smothered him as a child with Superman Pj's and blankets. Boy has love for Superman deteriorated a lot of brain cells on here. Instead of saying people hate Superman, could it be that obsessive love for Superman has made y'all crazy? anytime people start talking about people's mother calling them morons at talking about boats tells the story. I get more entertainment here that I do while I'm out fishing on ' mother's boats,'. LMAO

Adam Grimes
I used to love Ms JBL's big boats until they started to get wrinkled

JBL
I guess mother owns this house and cars on my land... I mean "her'' land.smh. but anyway, let me hook mother's boat and trailer to mother's 4 wheel drive for in the morning to go fishing at the lake. Wish me luck Titan👍

Adam Grimes
I hope a shark eats you

MrMind
Originally posted by JBL
I guess mother owns this house and cars on my land... I mean "her'' land.smh. but anyway, let me hook mother's boat and trailer to mother's 4 wheel drive for in the morning to go fishing at the lake. Wish me luck Titan👍

Is that before or after rimming your imaginary writer friend?

Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I used to love Ms JBL's big boats until they started to get wrinkled

laughing out loud

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by StyleTime
thumb up Yeah. The Surfer and Thor fans have mostly disappeared tbh. It's a shame really

"Disappeared"

THE HOUSE OF EL DESTROYED THE THOR CORPS AND GLINTING BASTARDS!!!

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL

Mother JBL's boat!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wtlPmQkIO-8/maxresdefault.jpg

JBL
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
I hope a shark eats you Actually, I plan on Scuba diving in about 2 months Adam. Maybe you will get your wish then. Let's hope it's a Great White that gets me, but I wouldn't need a bigger boat though.😋

JBL
Originally posted by LordofBrooklyn
Mother JBL's boat!

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/wtlPmQkIO-8/maxresdefault.jpg Nice, but a bit small.

BrolyBlack
laughing out loud

BrolyBlack

Eon Blue
This place is a joke, and I love it. People argue fictional characters seriously.

DarkSaint85
And real characters flippantly

lawest9
And real characters flippantly Yes, like name calling them.

Adam Grimes
I call them by their name.

lawest9
I call HIM by his name, LORD JESUS!!!!!!! 😇

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.