Asajj Ventress vs Obi-Wan Kenobi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their peak and best who wins in each of the following ? : -

*Canon:-
1.Light Saber duel only
2.Both use full powers and abilities

*Legends:-
1.Light Saber duel only
2.Both use full powers and abilities

Eli Vanto
Kenobi sweeps.

ozz81
Originally posted by Eli Vanto
Kenobi sweeps.

Cool how so ? She did pretty well when she was injured and took both Obi and Anakin she sort of disarmed Obi initially ... but yeah i guess later on Obi did well by disarming her... but she only lost the other light saber as she got pushed into the wing of the ship.. perhaps if she wasnt injured then she may possibly do better ?

juggernaut74
Kenobi is pretty damm hard to beat. I'm trying to remember but does he have any wins over Ventress? I know in their first fight he seemed to have an edge and the second she seemed to have an edge.

ozz81
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Kenobi is pretty damm hard to beat. I'm trying to remember but does he have any wins over Ventress? I know in their first fight he seemed to have an edge and the second she seemed to have an edge. https://youtu.be/7q2TNPxSxj0

juggernaut74
I think that's their first fight but not sure.

Forschbewithu
Personally, I don't see much difference between these 2 characters in legends or canon.

Sabers: Kenobi, comfortably.
All out: Kenobi in a good fight. I think Ventress has certainly shown more combative feats in the force, but nothing that would turn the tide in an all out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.