MCU : Lady Sif vs Luke Cage h2h

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

HulkIsHulk
Both at peak levels. Sif has her armor but no weapons. Fight takes place in J emptied JFK stadium.

ShadowFyre
Sif destroys him

HulkIsHulk
On what feats?

KingD19
Yeah Sif didnt do much in the 2 movies she was in, and nothing she did in SHIELD couldn't be replicated by Luke at this point. He's already more bulletproof than her. And arguably has better strength and durability feats. She would have had more to argue if she'd been in Ragnarok.

TheVaultDweller
I dunno. If we compare their vehicle kicking feats, Sif's is better IMO.

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/DiscreteRareCommongonolek-mobile.mp4

https://thumbs.gfycat.com/UnsungJealousLice-mobile.mp4

Now, of course, that isn't actually Cage's best strength feat, but it's the closest we can probably get to a direct comparison between the two under similar circumstances. Though I admit I can barely remember most of Sif's other feats at this point, so I'm not clued in enough to really give a proper answer to the OP. Just throwing the comparison out there, because things have been slow in terms of work the last few days and I am kinda bored.

TheVaultDweller
On a random note, I still can't believe those clowns were still trying to use guns on him after one and a half seasons of LC and Defenders. At some point they need to realise all they are doing is endangering themselves, as thugs shooting at him have been hit with ricochet bullets from their own weapons on more than one occasion.

KingD19
She doesnt have many other feats is the problem. I still believe it was her armor that took that shotgun blast since it made a clang noise and sparked when she got hit, which doesn't happen to skin. But she's got the shotgun to the hop, some jumps like when she stabbed Destroyer and taking out some Frost giants with her sword and skill. And I think she held onto shields plane for a while as it was in flight. So her list isnt very long.

BruceSkywalker
based on feats, Cage

he has the better h2h feats...

ShadowFyre
Asgardian flesh is bulletproof or at least stronger than steel as shown by another Asgardian on Shield, Loki ( a frosty I know, but he seems oddly dead even with Asgardians physically) and Thor himself.

Strength and durability is close enough to be a wash imo, won't be a game changer for either regardless
Sif is a warrior a few thousand years old, faster and more skilled. That's literally her whole thing. So for me, with equal physicals and one side having VASTLY more experience and having fought wars all over space and freaking mythical lands for a thousand years and the other guy fought crackdealers and some ninjas for like ten years? It's a no brainier for me.

Sif beats the shit outta him. Unless someone shows him being Superior to a significant degree in anything. Besides slightly more durable and questionably stronger.

TheVaultDweller
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
... the other guy fought crackdealers and some ninjas for like ten years? It's a no brainier for me...

Statements like this make me seriously question whether you have watched any of the Netflix shows relating to these characters at all.

Because some of those "crackdealers" were actually international arms dealers and high-level crime lords who had access to gear and items that boosted their physical capabilities to superhuman levels. And the leaders of those ninjas were hundreds if not thousands of years old (based on the Fingers of the Hand allegedly causing Pompeii being destroyed and covering it up as a volcanic eruption afterwards) and a number of them had outright superhuman abilities as well, ranging from enhanced strength and toughness to telekinesis in the case of Madame Gao. And he was trained as a boxer, in the Marine Corps and then a cop before he even got his powers and became a superhero. And a number of people he has fought have bullet-timing feats (Black Sky, Bushmaster, Iron Fist), and Luke himself has reacted to a rocket fired from an FIM-43.

And no, I am not saying that puts him above Sif. In fact, reviewing some general Asgardian feats coupled with what has been mentioned for her, Sif should take it IMO, especially if we apply some scaling from others of her race. But either you haven't watched the shows or you are just knowingly and intentionally lowballing Luke's side in this debate.

riv6672

TheVaultDweller

riv6672

TheVaultDweller
Oh, I know. A few years back, I saw a guy try to claim Fox Blob was a bullet timer (thankfully, not on this site) because he fought Fox Wolverine who fought Origins Wade Wilson, who was an actual bullet timer. So, yeah, there has got to be reasonable limits to how far scaling should apply. At least IMO.

Silent Master
There was a guy on this site that claimed Wolverine was a bullet-timer using that logic. Even though Wade wasn't shown using that level of speed in their fight.

TheVaultDweller
Eh, while I personally disagree with using that fight to claim Wolverine is a bullet timer (I think it's more likely that mucking with Wade's head to make him remotely controllable, playing with his DNA to add more powers and adding a bunch of extra weight in adamantium most likely slowed him down and/or screwed with his mental processing speed, especially as he never got any chance to adjust before being sent into combat and then being decapitated), it's still a more reasonable stance than to go the extra step and scale other people off Wolverine based on scaling off Wade. Because, otherwise, even the random human cage fighter from X1 fights at bullet timing speed. But anyway, I don't really want to go into that here. Was just throwing it out there as an example of scaling going too far IMO.

HulkIsHulk
Well if its any help, here is Vin Tak fighting Sif:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMpHaUTYRmc

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.