High Speed Hela vs. Kryptonians/Top MCU

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ShadowFyre
I dislike speed equal matches because then Clark has to give half his powerset to Thor just so they can fight. I'm gonna try it a little differently tho. And for everyone who says speed isn't a big deal in a fight.

Warmup: HS Hela w/WW speed (no blades) vs. Gladiator Thor and Hulk, Abomination

1. HS Hela w/Faora speed (no blades) vs. Faora and Namek in Smallville fight

2. HS Hela w/Zod speed (no flight) vs. Clark, Zod , Loki and original MCU Avengers in Metropolis

3. HS Hela w/MOS Clark speed (no flight) vs. JL Clark, Zod, Steppenwolf, Ares, King Arthur, WW, Flash, Cyborg on Bifrost

4. HS Hela w/MOS Clark speed (no flight) vs. Endgame Thanos and Black Order, IW Thor, Kurse, Gladiator Hulk, Destroyer,
Abomination, Hulkbusterr, Worthy Cap, Scarlet Witch and Giant Man (no ant) on Bifrost

5. HS Hela w/BVS Clark speed AND flight vs. post nuke Doomsday and Titan Thanos w/partial gauntlet (she knows what kryptonite is but can only make it w/reality stone) on Titan

With her HF and now speed, I think these are fair, there is no Surtur for 3 and 4. They have to beat her to death

ShadowFyre
If you don't think speed is important then place her in these same matches at her regular levels.

Surtur
Hulk could maybe take her down in the warm up.

1. I give it to Hela
2. I think team takes it
3. Team
4. Team
5. Team

Surtur
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
If you don't think speed is important then place her in these same matches at her regular levels.

You didn't give her any serious speed though. Wonder Woman isn't that fast and Supemrans best speed feats come from Justice League not Man of Steel. But here you limit it to just stuff from MoS and BvSM

KingD19
With those feats everyone will just say Superman is FTL and he wins with no regard for the rest of the debate.

And Diana isnt slow, she's actually faster than basically everyone but Flash and JL Supes. But those 2 are in a completely different league.

Darthvaderrocks
Team.

ShadowFyre
Originally posted by Surtur
Hulk could maybe take her down in the warm up.

1. I give it to Hela
2. I think team takes it
3. Team
4. Team
5. Team

How? I'm pretty sure Hela would beat Hulk senseless without a speed boost. Far stronger, far,far more skilled, better durability and HF.

That's a pretty good speed boost for an MCU character. She is already far more skilled with an insane HF, if I made her JL Clark speed, they would have no chance at all, she would thrash Clark due to the massive skill gap,HF and being on Asgard

And I made the MCU team that big because realistically for them to keep up with her she is gonna need multiple opponents.

Helas powerset is almost perfect for melee combat, it's pretty much geared towards physical combat.

Surtur
Originally posted by KingD19
With those feats everyone will just say Superman is FTL and he wins with no regard for the rest of the debate.

And Diana isnt slow, she's actually faster than basically everyone but Flash and JL Supes. But those 2 are in a completely different league.

Wonder Woman isn't slow compared to a normal person this is true, but I don't think her speed is significant enough that there is a fight Hela would lose if he lacked the speed.

Surtur
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
How? I'm pretty sure Hela would beat Hulk senseless without a speed boost. Far stronger, far,far more skilled, better durability and HF.

That's a pretty good speed boost for an MCU character. She is already far more skilled with an insane HF, if I made her JL Clark speed, they would have no chance at all, she would thrash Clark due to the massive skill gap,HF and being on Asgard

And I made the MCU team that big because realistically for them to keep up with her she is gonna need multiple opponents.

Helas powerset is almost perfect for melee combat, it's pretty much geared towards physical combat.

It seemed to me the movie was implying Hulk would have taken down Surtur if they had not told him to stop attacking. Hela wasn't able to do that.

NotAllThatEvil
Hulk also lost to thor and the game master had to cheat to save face. Thor loss to hela. So...

ShadowFyre
Surtur treated hulk like a bug?

h1a8
It seemed to me the movie was implying Hulk would have taken down Surtur if they had not told him to stop attacking. Hela wasn't able to do that.

Then you are delusional.
It was clear that Hulk wasn't affecting Surtur in the least. Surtur tossed Hulk like an insect.

Also Hela had a chance to take him down if it wasnt for him blowing up Asgard.

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
Then you are delusional.
It was clear that Hulk wasn't affecting Surtur in the least. Surtur tossed Hulk like an insect.

Someone as big and strong as Surtur wouldnt have a problem tossing Hulk because Hulk doesnt weigh some astronomical sum. No matter how strong Hulk is it's like Surtur holding a small object in his hand. Imagine if a rock sized person had super strength but so did you at your normal size. So that shouldn't even factor in. You're ignoring how Hulk punched him enough to rock his body, then how he straight up ignored Hela's many giant swords impaling him.

Surtur
Then you are delusional.

Hulk made an impact on him, did some damage as I recall. If he'd got to the brain...

h1a8
Hulk made an impact on him, did some damage as I recall. If he'd got to the brain...

His punches didn't move him 1mm. It was like nothing was punching Surtur.

KingD19
What? Stop lying. Hulk hits him so hard he goes from standing up to being folded nearly in half.

Surtur

Well look here:

IkQrt0P2vO8

Hulk leaps and smashes into him. Clearly has an impact. Then Hulk, while hanging on, starts punching and damaging the crown. He gets thrown off. If he'd been allowed to continue trying who knows what would have happened?

h1a8
Well look here:

IkQrt0P2vO8

Hulk leaps and smashes into him. Clearly has an impact. Then Hulk, while hanging on, starts punching and damaging the crown. He gets thrown off. If he'd been allowed to continue trying who knows what would have happened?

That was due to Hulk surprising Surtur and Hulk's downward momentum (movie physics and logic). After that Hulk was no more a threat than an insect. In no way did us viewers believe Hulk could have beaten Surtur after the first hit.

The writer showing Surtur not moving 1mm from punches tells us that Hulk is doing 0 dmg points per hit.

KingD19
Except for knocking him nearly on his ass and breaking his crown that even Thor didn't damage.

Silent Master

This is a very obvious lie, as the clip shows Surtur being moved far more than 1mm.

Why do you lie so much?

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11133/111331200/6245397-8635770182-giphy.gif

Surtur
That was due to Hulk surprising Surtur and Hulk's downward momentum (movie physics and logic). After that Hulk was no more a threat than an insect. In no way did us viewers believe Hulk could have beaten Surtur after the first hit.

The writer showing Surtur not moving 1mm from punches tells us that Hulk is doing 0 dmg points per hit.

Hulk was literally damaging the source of his power when he got flung off. Hell that is probably why he flung him off. He was getting ready to leap up again before Thor told him to stop.

h1a8
Hulk was literally damaging the source of his power when he got flung off. Hell that is probably why he flung him off. He was getting ready to leap up again before Thor told him to stop.

What are you talking about? Hulk was doing 0 dmg to Surtur with his punches. After that first punch, Hulk was done.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.