Captain Atom vs Magik

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cdtm
In limbo.

MrMind
CA shoots her

Adam Grimes
Magik

beatboks
Is magik's power magic or mutant?
Is this pre flashpoint Cap Atom.

If the answer to both is yes to both Nathaneal might take it due to the fact that his quantum field powers are immune to magic.

If her powers are purely mutant she might take it with her high end showings.

Nu52 Capt Atom only wins if he quick draws IMHO. He has insane speed feats but I dont theink he consistently llerates at those speeds (though I could be wrong)

Glorificus
Magik.

cdtm
Originally posted by beatboks
Is magik's power magic or mutant?
Is this pre flashpoint Cap Atom.

If the answer to both is yes to both Nathaneal might take it due to the fact that his quantum field powers are immune to magic.

If her powers are purely mutant she might take it with her high end showings.

Nu52 Capt Atom only wins if he quick draws IMHO. He has insane speed feats but I dont theink he consistently llerates at those speeds (though I could be wrong)

Was it pre flashpoint who was immune? Thought that was the version we got with New 52.

But yeah, the Magic immune one. And pretty sure Magik uses magic, same as Scarlet Witch.

No idea what their mutant power is, when non mutants like Doctor Voodoo use magic just fine.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.