Can General Zod replicate MCU Hulk's Surtur feat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

carthage
*Same circumstances as Hulk Faced
*Zod at the end of the movie

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/11133/111331200/6245397-8635770182-giphy.gif

riv6672
No option for Bane dies?

h1a8
Of course. Easily, especially since Zod can fly at supersonic speed

KingD19
Originally posted by h1a8
Of course. Easily, especially since Zod can fly at supersonic speed

Do you know what replicate means? It means do something the same way it was done before. That would involve Zod hulk jumping and landing on Surtur to hit him, bot flying at him super fast to increase the impact.

That's like saying, can you replicate Mike Tyson's hardest punch? You say yes, but instead of putting on gloves, you go get a sledgehammer and hit the bag. That's doing something completely different to get the same result, not replication.

riv6672
And now we get 12 pages of H1 refusing to understand what replicate means.
Should be fun.

Adam Grimes
Tbh I'm undecided. I would believe he can, but a lot of math should have to be done lol.

h1a8
Originally posted by KingD19
Do you know what replicate means? It means do something the same way it was done before. That would involve Zod hulk jumping and landing on Surtur to hit him, bot flying at him super fast to increase the impact.

That's like saying, can you replicate Mike Tyson's hardest punch? You say yes, but instead of putting on gloves, you go get a sledgehammer and hit the bag. That's doing something completely different to get the same result, not replication.

False. OP wanted Zod to fly. That's why he stated which version of Zod.

NotAllThatEvil
I don't think it matters. Pre flight zod ww able to hit as hard as superman flying as fast as he could, and superman grew through a mountain on accident.

KingD19
False. OP wanted Zod to fly. That's why he stated which version of Zod.

So you're saying he wanted him to replicate Hulk jumping and landing on Surtur by having Zod fly straight at him? I knew you didnt know what the word meant.

BrolyBlack
^end of movie Zod means, he can fly.

Silent Master
Replicate means to make an exact copy, if Zod flies, then he's not replicating the Hulk's feat.

h1a8
Originally posted by Silent Master
Replicate means to make an exact copy, if Zod flies, then he's not replicating the Hulk's feat.

Originally posted by KingD19
So you're saying he wanted him to replicate Hulk jumping and landing on Surtur by having Zod fly straight at him? I knew you didnt know what the word meant.

Then you are stupid as you don't know the exact reason he chose Zod at the end of the movie.

Silent Master
Then you are stupid as you don't know the exact reason he chose Zod at the end of the movie.

We go by the op and the op says replicate

Eon Blue
The Sod wins.

NotAllThatEvil
Stupid question, but why are the poll opinions, he succeeds, he fails, he fails, and he fails?

steverules_2
Originally posted by NotAllThatEvil
Stupid question, but why are the poll opinions, he succeeds, he fails, he fails, and he fails?

Option 2 and 4 are the same thing just worded slightly different

h1a8
We go by the op and the op says replicate

No we go by what is meant by the OP. Otherwise you are trolling the thread.

BrolyBlack

riv6672

Silent Master
Again, replicate means exact copy, if he's flying that's not an exact copy of the feat.

h1a8
Again, replicate means exact copy, if he's flying that's not an exact copy of the feat.

You are arguing semantics which is a form of trolling. If everyone knows what the op means then that's all that matters.
For you to ignore the fact that the OP wants us to use a flying Zod proves you are a troll.

And FYI, "replicate" has many different meanings if the feat to be replicated isn't well defined.
The feat could be "moving Surtur by any means", and not specifically by jumping.

Silent Master
I'm arguing the OP, he asks if Zod can replicate the feat. not if Zod can perform a similiar one.

If he meant perform a similar feat, he should have asked if Zod could perform a similar feat. not replicate the Hulk's feat.

riv6672

h1a8
I'm arguing the OP, he asks if Zod can replicate the feat. not if Zod can perform a similiar one.

If he meant perform a similar feat, he should have asked if Zod could perform a similar feat. not replicate the Hulk's feat.

Again you are debating semantics and not the thread. This is trolling.

So you are saying that you have no idea why he selected a flying Zod for this thread? You just ignore that fact huh?

riv6672

h1a8

riv6672
Now you too want to troll. Either you are dumber than a box of rocks or you are trolling. Zod was no stronger than before. The only difference was that he had flight at the end (relevant to the feat).

Give you a chance to redeem yourself. Give me a good plausible explanation why OP chose Zod from the end of the movie to replicate the feat instead of because of flight ability.

Let's see.
Or, you can just continue being an ass. laughing laughing laughing

h1a8
Originally posted by riv6672
Or, you can just continue being an ass. laughing laughing laughing

I'm not being an ass. I didn't say anything that wasn't true. Silent was trolling and you know it. Stop defending him.

riv6672
Defending?

KingD19
Anyone who even remotely disagrees with h1 or ya know...follows what the op OP said, not their own delusions is trolling.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.