Superman vs Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MrMind
Current Superman

vs

Thor
Hulk
Iron Man
Ms Marvel
Wonder Man
Scarlet Witch

who wins, basic knowledge known

CIS/Morals Off, bloodlusted

StiltmanFTW
Scarlet Witch makes Clark wish he sticked to fighting losers like Prankster.

lawest9
Avengers.

-Pr-
I've banned people for less shit than this...

Stoic
What's going on Pr?

-Pr-
He's not beating those six Avengers, and i see no mention in the OP that it's one on ones.

carver9
Originally posted by -Pr-
He's not beating those six Avengers, and i see no mention in the OP that it's one on ones.

That's all he really needs to do is bfr Hulk and then move Thor at a further distance and take him out. That will be the problem though. Dropping Thor quickly. If he doesn't do that, it gives the team a chance to put something together. If he drops Thor pretty fast then he is winning this. He have knowledge of his contestants, so why not throw Hulk far away and tackle Thor? Turn bfr off and that changes things. smile

He can win this.

BrolyBlack
Originally posted by carver9
That's all he really needs to do is bfr Hulk and then move Thor at a further distance and take him out. That will be the problem though. Dropping Thor quickly. If he doesn't do that, it gives the team a chance to put something together. If he drops Thor pretty fast then he is winning this. He have knowledge of his contestants, so why not throw Hulk far away and tackle Thor? Turn bfr off and that changes things. smile

He can win this.

I agree, Superman wins

BruceSkywalker
Supes gets his behind beat

deft
Superman wins.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Supes gets his behind beat

That's putting it lightly.

He gets anally raped.

Damborgson
Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel aren't the worlds greatest threats but...come on lol.

xXI_wing_IXx
Originally posted by Damborgson
Wonder Man and Ms. Marvel aren't the worlds greatest threats but...come on lol.

Good for distraction lol

Stoic

I totally agree with you on this. Without a sun dip, Superman hovers at the high herald range. But you have these people that seem to have lost track of his true median levels.

Originally posted by BrolyBlack
I agree, Superman wins
Originally posted by deft
Superman wins.

He doesn't win. He gets beaten badly.

DarkSaint85
I think OP was going with CIS and morals off.

So essentially a BZ Superman who's going to go all out from the first nanosecond.

Stoic
But that works on both ends DS.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Stoic
But that works on both ends DS.

Of course.

The problem is none of the Avengers are capable of fighting at the speeds Superman brings.

DarkSaint85
OP, which version of Thor is this before people bring up Herald Thor?

MrMind
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
OP, which version of Thor is this before people bring up Herald Thor?

I was thinking standard worthy Thor with Mjolnir

not sure how herald thor would turn the table completely though, so far he hasn't done anything worth mentioning compared to Superman's best, though Cates did say Thor has not reach his full potential.

carver9
Originally posted by MrMind
I was thinking standard worthy Thor with Mjolnir

not sure how herald thor would turn the table completely though, so far he hasn't done anything worth mentioning compared to Superman's best, though Cates did say Thor has not reach his full potential.

What's Supermans best recently without a sundip. Herald Thor was fighting evenly with Galactus and tanking attacks from one of the most powerful versions of Galactus seen on panel. Explain.

Sin I AM
Galactus goes up and down so its hard to accurately gauge how powerful he is even when amped. But its implicit in the narrative that's hes very powerful so MrMind is lowballing

carver9
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Galactus goes up and down so its hard to accurately gauge how powerful he is even when amped. But its implicit in the narrative that's hes very powerful so MrMind is lowballing

Hes about to fight a being that nothing in the Universe can stop except possibly him. That's how powerful he is.

DarkSaint85
Ok cool so it's a standard Thor.

Superman spite stomps. No amount of off topic digressions changes this

Old Man Whirly!
It's almost like Nefaria, but without the vision and wasp and with the Hulk.

Hmmmmmm, it's close.

carver9
Hulk wouldve soloed Nefaria. Supes best option here is to bfr him.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Old Man Whirly!
It's almost like Nefaria, but without the vision and wasp and with the Hulk.

Hmmmmmm, it's close.

Or, the speed.

Edit: or the intelligence

Sin I AM
Ok cool so it's a standard Thor.

Superman spite stomps. No amount of off topic digressions changes this

Is Supes at a point where he dispatches herald easily now? Honest question.

Hes about to fight a being that nothing in the Universe can stop except possibly him. That's how powerful he is.

Yes. That's what i said

DarkSaint85
Is Supes at a point where he dispatches herald easily now? Honest question.

Yes. That's what i said

'Now'? :P

But yes, on a forum, he is. Especially with the rules and the stips.

PIS is off as standard. Ok. That removed a lot of low showings.

OP then turned CIS off as well. Ok, well that doesn't mean we ignore Clark's character, we saw something similar when he took out The Elite, only he didn't kill.

OP also has turned morals off, and bloodlust is on. And basic knowledge. As Stoic said, sure, that goes both ways, but again....we saw what an in character, morals on Superman did with a powerful team - he speed blitzed them. Now? He's taking heads off in nanoseconds, if not faster.

Sin I AM
I missed the bloodlust part. I still disagree but at least i understand your point

-Pr-
Originally posted by Stoic
I totally agree with you on this. Without a sun dip, Superman hovers at the high herald range. But you have these people that seem to have lost track of his true median levels.

He doesn't win. He gets beaten badly.

Honestly, I would disagree to a point, but I get what you're saying. DC has kind of shit the bed in terms of defining the character.

I think OP was going with CIS and morals off.

So essentially a BZ Superman who's going to go all out from the first nanosecond.

There is an absolutely massive gulf between "morals/CIS off" and "he fights the way I would in his place".

I mean, that could be what Mr. Mind intended, sure, but I'd need to actually hear him say that it's a poster avatar thing.

DarkSaint85
Honestly, I would disagree to a point, but I get what you're saying. DC has kind of shit the bed in terms of defining the character.

There is an absolutely massive gulf between "morals/CIS off" and "he fights the way I would in his place".

I mean, that could be what Mr. Mind intended, sure, but I'd need to actually hear him say that it's a poster avatar thing.
How would a morals/CIS/PIS off Superman who is bloodlusted (but still remains in control of his faculties) and who has knowledge of his opponents fight IYO?

Edit: but yes, OP can clarify

Sin I AM
How would a morals/CIS/PIS off Superman who is bloodlusted (but still remains in control of his faculties) and who has knowledge of his opponents fight IYO?

Its basically all high non amped showings.

ShadowFyre

With words of kindness and nothing else.

I hate having to choose between my dislike for Superman and common sense.

How do they hit him? Thor with Mjolnir is the only one capable of reaching the kind of speeds Superman can. And that's pretty much just flight. If Thor can hit him with an aoe and then they go to town they can definitely win this, that's gonna be somewhat rough since the OP made it basically Superman at his most dangerous vs. average Avengers

MrMind
It's just CIS/Morals off, bloodlusted. However you wanna interpret that is up to you

for both sides

MrMind
Originally posted by ShadowFyre
With words of kindness and nothing else.

I hate having to choose between my dislike for Superman and common sense.

How do they hit him? Thor with Mjolnir is the only one capable of reaching the kind of speeds Superman can. And that's pretty much just flight. If Thor can hit him with an aoe and then they go to town they can definitely win this, that's gonna be somewhat rough since the OP made it basically Superman at his most dangerous vs. average Avengers

again, the rules and setting applies to both side

Quick Freeze

DarkSaint85

His morals are a pretty big part of his character - even when Maxwell Lord had him bloodlusted against Wonder Woman, he still wouldn't kill.

OP has turned even that off.

@Quick Freeze: she's still human level in reflexes. So is Tony. I'm not going to go anywhere with Thor, but we've seen his scans.

Basically, when the bell rings, half the opposition are being flung into space, if not all. Then he can pick them off.

Remember, this is the guy who races Flashes for fun. THAT'S the problem with this thread - Superman KNOWS his opponents (and vice versa of course), has no morals (which goes for both sides) and is bloodlusted (as with both sides).

Except he ALSO posseses speed that none of them can even approach.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
That's putting it lightly.

He gets anally raped.

poor, poor supes

Magnon

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Magnon
Why would they create a barrier around her dead body? Sentimental reasons?

Assuming there's a body.

https://i.imgur.com/vL45R5B.jpg

ShadowFyre
again, the rules and setting applies to both side

True, but Thor already has killed more people than he hasnt.

If this was Bizzarro or Zod it wouldn't be as big of a deal, but considering half of Supermans feats are of him holding back and being a goody two shoes it makes a helluva difference.

It seems I'm one of the few Marvel fans who understands how important speed is

JBL
His morals are a pretty big part of his character - even when Maxwell Lord had him bloodlusted against Wonder Woman, he still wouldn't kill.

OP has turned even that off.

@Quick Freeze: she's still human level in reflexes. So is Tony. I'm not going to go anywhere with Thor, but we've seen his scans.

Basically, when the bell rings, half the opposition are being flung into space, if not all. Then he can pick them off.

Remember, this is the guy who races Flashes for fun. THAT'S the problem with this thread - Superman KNOWS his opponents (and vice versa of course), has no morals (which goes for both sides) and is bloodlusted (as with both sides).

Except he ALSO posseses speed that none of them can even approach. He didn't try to kill WW?

carver9
Lol... he tried to throw her into the sun. He did try to kill her.

carver9
The writer made it pretty clear that Clark was going all out AND going for the kill. Fuss with the writer if there are any objections.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52398391/SmartSelect_20200427-190327_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52398392/SmartSelect_20200427-190343_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52398393/SmartSelect_20200427-190519_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52398394/SmartSelect_20200427-190732_Chrome.jpg.html

Diesldude
Was there a debate some time ago and it was concluded that he was trying to make her suffer. He never tried to throw her into the sun, if he was able to to punch her from the sun to the earth, it would have been easy to punch her into the sun while be in close proximity to it than to the earth if he really wanted to kill her.

carver9
Show me on panel where it said he wasn't trying to throw her into the sun. I don't care about YOUR statements, I want to see on panel evidence saying the opposite.

-Pr-
The writer made it pretty clear that Clark was going all out AND going for the kill. Fuss with the writer if there are any objections.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52398391/SmartSelect_20200427-190327_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52398392/SmartSelect_20200427-190343_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52398393/SmartSelect_20200427-190519_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52398394/SmartSelect_20200427-190732_Chrome.jpg.html

The writer also said that Superman was out of his mind with grief and rage, and not at all like himself.

Might want to remember that some of us remember the kind of shit you've tried to peddle before, Carver.

carver9
I remember people posting what the "writer" said but lately, writers comments have been dismissed here on KMC.

-Pr-
I remember people posting what the "writer" said but lately, writers comments have been dismissed here on KMC.

Anyone attempting to mess with the rules you've known about since you joined is wrong. You know this.

It really sounds like you're looking for a convenient excuse.

DarkSaint85
https://i.imgur.com/Y1oio8F.jpg

I've had this discussion before. Superman wasn't in his right mind.

Here, he is

Diesldude

StiltmanFTW
CAUGHT YOUR EDIT

9 years on KMC and you can't post pics, bro.

HANG HIM

StiltmanFTW
https://i.imgur.com/1uZGXw6.gif

Diesldude

Diesldude
Crap 9+ years already?

StiltmanFTW

MrMind
I can't sleep, throat pain, pain around lung area, hopefully it's allergy

about to jerk off

StiltmanFTW
I can't sleep, throat pain, pain around lung area, hopefully it's allergy

I caught a damn cold a few times already during this quarantine lockdown shit.

So it's probably nothing thumb up

about to jerk off

Always a good time for that big grin

Just beware of the urinary track infection. Some friction burns are really bad, lol.

StiltmanFTW
My meat won't even talk to me anymore.

Am I being too rough?

MrMind
it hurts to breath but I have severe allergy so probably nothing

can't cum these days, I need Diesldude or someone say "Superman wins" to help me ejaculate

StiltmanFTW
it hurts to breath but I have severe allergy so probably nothing

My lungs hurt a lot this year, too.

Apparently that's what every COVID-dude complains about haermm

Still haven't been tested.

can't cum these days, I need Diesldude or someone say "Superman wins" to help me ejaculate

Phil needs to come back.

Wtf is he doing, anyway? Jerking off to his private collection of abhi pics?

MrMind
My meat won't even talk to me anymore.

Am I being too rough?

dude I remember when I was 19 I was really into bodybuilding

my lifting bro gave me 2 bottle of completely fake testosterone and I did a whole cycle, no gains whatsoever, at the end all I gained was some really bad acne, and my dick stopped working for 5 months straight from that. I was jerking off soft penis.

MrMind
My lungs hurt a lot this year, too.

Apparently that's what every COVID-dude complains about haermm

Still haven't been tested.

Phil needs to come back.

Wtf is he doing, anyway? Jerking off to his private collection of abhi pics?

nah, covid main symptoms shouldn't be lung pain, it's fever and dry cough, loss of appetite etc

I don't see phil coming back anytime soon, idk, ask DS or Damborg, Phil seems to completely lost hope for this forum. and yes Phil is hard for that exotic booty.

DarkSaint85
Haha.

Phil will return when there's actually something worth returning for lol.

In his opinion, JBL/Carver/Hulkster etc aren't worth his time.

Diesldude
You always need direct image links, if you want to post them on a message board.

Imgbb is cool, as unlike imagetwist or turboimagehost, they don't mind hotlinking and won't try to block it. It's even one of the options when they give you ready links (not that getting such is any problem, anyway).

Yes.

And I haven't even included your sock accounts before that. this is the only account I have joined kmc with. Being honest. Never needed to create a sock account. Actually on any site even the ones I got banned from lol.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Diesldude
this is the only account I have joined kmc with. Being honest. Never needed to create a sock account. Actually on any site even the ones I got banned from lol.

I was joking stick out tongue

Diesldude

carver9
@Diesldude,

Let's not try to bash, especially when you struggle at making a logical argument. In the scene you posted, Wonder Woman is the only flying forward. We have no clue how Superman ended up on that side. She could've flown on the other side since it was her flying forward. That's not proof. What else do you have?

DarkSaint85
Proof being, WW wasn't in the Sun.

Diesldude
@Diesldude,

Let's not try to bash, especially when you struggle at making a logical argument. In the scene you posted, Wonder Woman is the only flying forward. We have no clue how Superman ended up on that side. She could've flown on the other side since it was her flying forward. That's not proof. What else do you have?

You must be in good Physical health from all that running away you do.

JBL
Haha.

Phil will return when there's actually something worth returning for lol.

In his opinion, JBL/Carver/Hulkster etc aren't worth his time. Isn't Phil the one who used water balloons to try and low-ball Hyperion's feat? LOL.

DarkSaint85
It's an analogy he and I used. If two cars speed towards me (with balloons attached to their fronts), and I hold them apart until the balloons burst, is it a strength feat for me?

JBL
It's an analogy he and I used. If two cars speed towards me (with balloons attached to their fronts), and I hold them apart until the balloons burst, is it a strength feat for me? So you were in on that crap too huh? Makes sense that you would be. Lowballing at it's finest. I don't blame Phil, I wouldn't show up here either after posting that crap.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
So you were in on that crap too huh? Makes sense that you would be. Lowballing at it's finest. I don't blame Phil, I wouldn't show up here either after posting that crap.

So you have nothing, and simply want to veer off topic? OK.

Anyway, Superman uses his speed and decimates here. None of the Avengers possess the speed to even realise what is happening to them.

JBL
So you have nothing, and simply want to veer off topic? OK.

Anyway, Superman uses his speed and decimates here. None of the Avengers possess the speed to even realise what is happening to them. Speed. Lol. The avengers already beat his azz in a comic. Where was that blinding speed then?

DarkSaint85
I'm sure you know that crossovers aren't usable.

Anyway, reported

JBL
I'm sure you know that crossovers aren't usable.

Anyway, reported But you use real life physics? Lol. Reported also

-Pr-
Using physics where they apply isn't against the rules.

Using crossovers is.

DarkSaint85
laughing out loud

Diesldude

quanchi112
Avengers rape.

DarkSaint85

Eon Blue
Avengers win.

TheHulkster
Avenger crush.

cdtm
Current Superman

vs

Thor
Hulk
Iron Man
Ms Marvel
Wonder Man
Scarlet Witch

who wins, basic knowledge known

CIS/Morals Off, bloodlusted

Super shout kills team.

cdtm
The writer also said that Superman was out of his mind with grief and rage, and not at all like himself.

Might want to remember that some of us remember the kind of shit you've tried to peddle before, Carver.

Exactly.

And we've seen how Superman casually manhandles her in other comics. Even Sacrifice showcased how easily he broke her hand, meaning he if he WANTED Diana dead, she'd be dead.

Take your pick for why she wasn't, whether PIS, Max affecting his abilities, or Superman holding back his blood lust.

cdtm
First nano second:

Superman wide beam HV's to death Scarlet Witch, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man, while greviously harming the stronger bricks.

Second nano second: Thor, Wonder Man, Hulk HV lobotomy.

carver9

Darksaint, Pr is using writers as confirmation of a showing. What do you have to say to him?

StiltmanFTW
laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing out loud

Well played, carv.

wxyz
Avengers win.

DarkSaint85
Anyone attempting to mess with the rules you've known about since you joined is wrong. You know this.

It really sounds like you're looking for a convenient excuse.

Then I'd say you were a trolling piece of poop, Carv.

But hey, what does it matter - you'll never read this because I'm on ignore, right laughing out loud

I can insult you and point out all your mistakes and you can't do a thing about it

Diesldude
Lol I don't.

On the other hand, I generally don't go sneaking behind someone's back. If I report them I am up front about it LOL the only reason I asked was because PR made an appearance right after you said reported. laughing out loud

Badabing
Originally posted by JBL
Speed. Lol. The avengers already beat his azz in a comic. Where was that blinding speed then? So you're just going to ignore CB vs forum rules then. Smart move. thumb up

JBL
Originally posted by Badabing
So you're just going to ignore CB vs forum rules then. Smart move. thumb up I was making a point to saint. Hyperion didn't hold two balloons against two cars. My point was that Marvel and DC didn't suggest or think that speed is the deciding factor in Superman fights.If that were the case, then the same thing should be given to characters like Hyperion, Supreme, Gladiator,WW, CM and BA by the same people who give it to Superman. That's what I was getting at.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
I was making a point to saint. Hyperion didn't hold two balloons against two cars. My point was that Marvel and DC didn't suggest or think that speed is the deciding factor in Superman fights.If that were the case, then the same thing should be given to characters like Hyperion, Supreme, Gladiator,WW, CM and BA by the same people who give it to Superman. That's what I was getting at.

What fights are you talking about?

Because surely you're not suggesting that Superman's speed has never been a deciding factor in fights he's had. I mean, that would be ludicrous.

JBL
What fights are you talking about?

Because surely you're not suggesting that Superman's speed has never been a deciding factor in fights he's had. I mean, that would be ludicrous. Let me put it this way.. Saint is claiming Superman wins here because of speed.. but let's replace Superman with Supreme, Hyperion or Gladiator and watch as Superman fans forget or ignore speed then. That's my point Pr.

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Let me put it this way.. Saint is claiming Superman wins here because of speed.. but let's replace Superman with Supreme, Hyperion or Gladiator and watch as Superman fans forget or ignore speed then. That's my point Pr.

Apart from the argument of author avatars etc:

If any of those characters had similar or superior speed feats to Superman, then using said speed would be a viable tactic. I can't speak for Supreme, but I've never seen Hyperion or Gladiator have anything on Superman's level.

Adam Grimes
Yeah, pretty much. thumb up

JBL
Apart from the argument of author avatars etc:

If any of those characters had similar or superior speed feats to Superman, then using said speed would be a viable tactic. I can't speak for Supreme, but I've never seen Hyperion or Gladiator have anything on Superman's level. Gladiator overcame frozen time on sheer speed alone. Hit 100 times the speed of light. Crossed galaxies in the time it took a special God to blink. Gladiator covered 200 light-years in minutes. That's well beyond Superman.

LordofBrooklyn
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator overcame frozen time on sheer speed alone. Hit 100 times the speed of light. Crossed galaxies in the time it took a special God to blink. Gladiator covered 200 light-years in minutes. That's well beyond Superman.

DEMONIC LIES FROM A HERETIC!!!

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator overcame frozen time on sheer speed alone. Hit 100 times the speed of light. Crossed galaxies in the time it took a special God to blink. Gladiator covered 200 light-years in minutes. That's well beyond Superman. Travel speed feats kek

-Pr-
Originally posted by JBL
Gladiator overcame frozen time on sheer speed alone. Hit 100 times the speed of light. Crossed galaxies in the time it took a special God to blink. Gladiator covered 200 light-years in minutes. That's well beyond Superman.

Even if those feats were accurate, they aren't beyond Superman. And you know they aren't.

Stop dicking around, and try to have an actual conversation, please.

JBL
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
Travel speed feats kek He fought Thor who was moving around when time was frozen. His fight with Hyperion, cannonball. Combat speed.

JBL
Even if those feats were accurate, they aren't beyond Superman. And you know they aren't.

Stop dicking around, and try to have an actual conversation, please. Ok, show a scan of Superman moving at or above 100 times light speed with numbers attached. Show him covering 200 light years in minutes with numbers attached. Show him crossing galaxies in the blink of an eye from someone on par with the guardian of the rainbow bridge.

-Pr-

Juntai
Also New52 Superman, who only had part of Supes power, going as fast as the Outsiders teleporting across the solar system from Pluto to Earth in 1 minute time.

And many, many more.

carver9
Nothing was said of New 52 Superman being weakened. He continuously grew in power. He started off as someone that couldn't even fly and grew to a making capable of bench pressing earth weights. It was said on panel that Pre Superman was weakened.

JBL
...Wait. Why are you asking for travel feats?

But I disgress. Sure, I'll do that, when you can post feats by Gladiator that stack up with these:

...And we both know it's Gladiator you're sore about, hence my singling him out. Give me a little while and I will handle all those Superman feats and put them in their place and show you that NONE of them shows light-year speed nor comparable combat speed.

Juntai
Nothing was said of New 52 Superman being weakened. He continuously grew in power. He started off as someone that couldn't even fly and grew to a making capable of bench pressing earth weights. It was said on panel that Pre Superman was weakened. The whole plot was that Superman was specifically weakener by being split. It would make zero sense to split Supermans power in two, and then well it doesnt matter because one wasnt any weaker anyways. Step your reading comprehension skills up.

JBL
Originally posted by Juntai
The whole plot was that Superman was specifically weakener by being split. It would make zero sense to split Supermans power in two, and then well it doesnt matter because one wasnt any weaker anyways. Step your reading comprehension skills up. No he wasn't.

carver9
Half power weaker? I doubt that. One was FAR weaker than the other. Pre Supes didn't have confidence of the weight of a piece of mountain falling on him. He thought he was going to die because he couldn't support the weight whereas the other Superman was lifting and moving far more than that. One was OBVIOUSLY more powerful than the other.

carver9
His power was fluctuating. Digging a 13 mile trench wore him out. If you think Superman can't do this at half power, then he needs to be in the meta tier...

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449935/SmartSelect_20200429-180924_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449936/SmartSelect_20200429-180933_Chrome.jpg.html

carver9
Struggling to stop a ship and admitted his power depletion had something to do with it.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449938/SmartSelect_20200429-181646_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449939/SmartSelect_20200429-181659_Chrome.jpg.html

Juntai
I never said half. I said part.

At the beginning of the Lois and Clark arc, it was explained Clark was watching the young Superman alongside the young JL fighting Darkseid, had they failed he was prepared to step in and beat Darkseid.
At that point, he was much stronger than the league.
Later on, he was shown struggling.
As New52 needed to, he borrowed more and more power, and the other was getting weaker and having fluctuations when New52 would borrow, its evident they were powersharing.

Its tough to gauge how much at whatever points, but Supermans power was split into two, specifically because the two were much weaker than the one. And in the arcs that followed in JLA and Superman comics all the way to now from then, that the recombined version is much more powerful.

carver9
And what I'm saying is, one was far stronger than the other and the weaker one received more of an amp than the other did when they merged. Its evident in Superman: Lois and Clark. He was still talking about how depleted he was, even by the end while again, we have one bench pressing Earth weights (other showings as well but you get the point).

Even if we include the last issue, he was still straining to break out of vines. Freaking plants. He also mentions himself being weakened here as well.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449943/SmartSelect_20200429-184355_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449944/SmartSelect_20200429-184411_Chrome.jpg.html

Couple of issues before this, it was outright said he isnt comparable to his clone and he wasn't. Not even close to that power.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449951/SmartSelect_20200429-182825_Chrome.jpg.html

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449952/SmartSelect_20200429-183257_Chrome.jpg.html

He mentions himself being weakened yet again. Fts and statements proves they are not comparable. New 52 Superman was getting more powerful whereas this Supes was WAF.

-Pr-
Carver, it isn't a clone. He was split in half. Please, if you're going to try trolling, at least read the comics properly.

Originally posted by JBL
Give me a little while and I will handle all those Superman feats and put them in their place and show you that NONE of them shows light-year speed nor comparable combat speed.

You'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath.

carver9
Carver, it isn't a clone. He was split in half. Please, if you're going to try trolling, at least read the comics properly.

You'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath.

I know he was split in half. I'm just referring to him as a clone to differentiate the 2.

Diesldude
And what I'm saying is, one was far stronger than the other and the weaker one received more of an amp than the other did when they merged. Its evident in Superman: Lois and Clark. He was still talking about how depleted he was, even by the end while again, we have one bench pressing Earth weights (other showings as well but you get the point).

Even if we include the last issue, he was still straining to break out of vines. Freaking plants. He also mentions himself being weakened here as well.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449943/SmartSelect_20200429-184355_Chrome.jpg.html
https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449944/SmartSelect_20200429-184411_Chrome.jpg.html

Couple of issues before this, it was outright said he isnt comparable to his clone and he wasn't. Not even close to that power.

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449951/SmartSelect_20200429-182825_Chrome.jpg.html

https://www.turboimagehost.com/p/52449952/SmartSelect_20200429-183257_Chrome.jpg.html

He mentions himself being weakened yet again. Fts and statements proves they are not comparable. New 52 Superman was getting more powerful whereas this Supes was WAF. juntai already explained the variation of power levels to you on his last post. You wasted a lot of time on this post for nothing.

carver9
Sssshhhhh... let other people handle this.

JBL

You'll forgive me if I don't hold my breath. Ok, let's knock down his race with flash first. When Superman stopped to rest, it was stated that flash was only moving away from Superman at a pace of hundreds of miles a second. That proves that flash was running nowhere near his top speed and neither one was was anywhere near lightspeed. Not even close. Remember when flash got those people out of that city at just under light speed? He was moving far faster then. I will get the next one soon.

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by JBL
Ok, let's knock down his race with flash first. When Superman stopped to rest, it was stated that flash was only moving away from Superman at a pace of hundreds of miles a second. That proves that flash was running nowhere near his top speed and neither one was was anywhere near lightspeed. Not even close. Remember when flash got those people out of that city at just under light speed? He was moving far faster then. I will get the next one soon.
Which scan is this

-Pr-
I know he was split in half. I'm just referring to him as a clone to differentiate the 2.

And yet you write it as if he's a clone.

Originally posted by JBL
Ok, let's knock down his race with flash first. When Superman stopped to rest, it was stated that flash was only moving away from Superman at a pace of hundreds of miles a second. That proves that flash was running nowhere near his top speed and neither one was was anywhere near lightspeed. Not even close. Remember when flash got those people out of that city at just under light speed? He was moving far faster then. I will get the next one soon.

****ing hell. Talk about cherry picking.

-Pr-
Which scan is this

This one I imagine: https://ibb.co/vP0KrzQ

DarkSaint85
This one I imagine: https://ibb.co/vP0KrzQ

laughing out loud

Juntai

MrMind

h1a8
Didn't Superman travel the length of the universe in about 60 days or so? I'm trying to remember.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by h1a8
Didn't Superman travel the length of the universe in about 60 days or so? I'm trying to remember.

yea...sorta. I wouldnt call it the length of the universe and it happened off panel but yes. he's done better on panel tho

JBL
And yet you write it as if he's a clone.

****ing hell. Talk about cherry picking. No I'm not, I'm breaking those scans down one by one. DC always tell what really happened. Remember when Superman told flash he has won races against him? What did flash tell him?? He he told him those were for charity and left Superman in the dust.

SquallX

DarkSaint85
Not sure why losing to Barry means he lacks the speed to deal with these Avengers

JBL
Saint, I know you want Superman to win, we all know that, but he's not beating this team, they would destroy him just like they would destroy Gladiator, Supreme, BA, CM and Hyperion. Get off your Superman high.

DarkSaint85
I know you're just trying to goad me.

We are all eagerly awaiting your debunking of every scan posted earlier.

JBL
I know you're just trying to goad me.

We are all eagerly awaiting your debunking of every scan posted earlier. Oh they all will be put in their place. Numbers always tell the story.

Adam Grimes
I'm sure you see numbers everywhere.

JBL
I'm sure you see numbers everywhere. If you knew anything about DC you would see the little Easter eggs they leave to tell the story. Now for the second one to be debunked.. in the scan where Superman was trying to catch up to two flashes, the satellite pick them up on video, then they spent the frames up by trillion times per second, and they saw the flashes and it looked like they were arguing. That's not impressive and it sure as hell not impressed speed for the flashes, and Superman still could not catch up to them. Happy now? I just showed you the hidden numbers Happy Dance

DarkSaint85
Why is it not impressive?

Adam Grimes
Thanks for expanding on my joke. thumb up

StiltmanFTW
I'm sure you see numbers everywhere.

JBL is not h1a8.

JBL
Why is it not impressive? How fast do you think they were moving?

DarkSaint85
No I'm asking you why isn't it impressive. You claim it's not, I'm asking why.

JBL
Now let's take care of number 3 with the numbers given.. when Superman said he can see three whatever of everyone except Barry. He also said he can see a normal Punch coming. Normal. Not impressive. He also said on that day speed is a problem. Now for the kicker... Superman said the fight will be over within seconds. Second. Hyperion and gladiators fight was faster in comparison.

MrMind
JBL is not h1a8.

this, rednecks don't even math

DarkSaint85
this, rednecks don't even math

Don't feed him

JBL
Now I know somebody will post the scan of Superman and flash sitting in that restaurant talking while everything seem Frozen. That's a hard one to beat. That was fast. Really fast. I admit that. But sadly it's not as impressive as most people think. I know a character that did far far better and people are not going to like who it is.

JBL
No I'm asking you why isn't it impressive. You claim it's not, I'm asking why. It's not impressive because plenty characters can do it or better.

Diesldude

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
He fought Thor who was moving around when time was frozen. His fight with Hyperion, cannonball. Combat speed. That's an alternative Gladiator (not usable). Superman has a better feat where he walks around casually and has a long conversation and loosens his tie etc all in the fraction of a nanosecond (a light beam would barely moved).

h1a8
Originally posted by JBL
Now I know somebody will post the scan of Superman and flash sitting in that restaurant talking while everything seem Frozen. That's a hard one to beat. That was fast. Really fast. I admit that. But sadly it's not as impressive as most people think. I know a character that did far far better and people are not going to like who it is.

Something is impressive if only a few can match or top it. If you say something is not impressive because ONE person has a better feat then nothing Gladiator did was impressive.

JBL
Originally posted by h1a8
That's an alternative Gladiator (not usable). Superman has a better feat where he walks around casually and has a long conversation and loosens his tie etc all in the fraction of a nanosecond (a light beam would barely moved). he knew who Reed Richards was.

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>