World Breaker Hulk vs this Justice League team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lawest9
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Vixen
Firestorm
Black Lightening
Power Girl
Lobo
GL ( John Stewart )

No bfr, are they enough to take him down?

deft
Lobo cuts his finger and bleed. The Lobo's clones start a massacre.

SithLantern93
which firestorm?

lawest9
Originally posted by SithLantern93
which firestorm? Ronnie.

carver9
Hulk destroys them by mistake.

Stoic
Originally posted by deft
Lobo cuts his finger and bleed. The Lobo's clones start a massacre.

That ability no longer exists and hasn't for over a decade. WB Hulk probably wins. He's on a much higher level.

deft
Originally posted by Stoic
That ability no longer exists and hasn't for over a decade. WB Hulk probably wins. He's on a much higher level.

Power Girl throw him in the sun.

lawest9
That ability no longer exists and hasn't for over a decade. WB Hulk probably wins. He's on a much higher level. Still doesn't mean he don't have that ability.

BrolyBlack
Hulk

lawest9
Hmmmmm

SquallX

carver9
Huh

Stoic
Originally posted by lawest9
Still doesn't mean he don't have that ability.

Dox removed the ability. If you ever see it again, it is due to writers being unaware of historical canon. The ability also doesn't nullify the fact that WB Hulk is capable of one shot destroying Umar's entire kingdom. I'll allow you to dig up just how large and complex her kingdom was.

Diesldude
Lobo turns hulk to green poop.

lawest9
Dox removed the ability. If you ever see it again, it is due to writers being unaware of historical canon. The ability also doesn't nullify the fact that WB Hulk is capable of one shot destroying Umar's entire kingdom. I'll allow you to dig up just how large and complex her kingdom was. Thank you for "allowing" me to do so sir.

carver9
Originally posted by Diesldude
Lobo turns hulk to green poop.

laughing out loud

BruceSkywalker
hulk smashes these wimps

StiltmanFTW
Still doesn't mean he don't have that ability.

He doesn't.

He was depowered.

And as seen in DCnU, reducing him to a pool of blood doesn't make him multiply himself.

PS.

Almost 3 decades, Stoic. Not 1.

vansonbee
Hulk turn this JL team into Green and Black baby powder, if he goes WBH.

Adam Grimes
John Stewart solos.

carver9
Originally posted by vansonbee
Hulk turn this JL team into Green and Black baby powder, if he goes WBH.

Agreed

DarkSaint85
Firestorm wins.

https://imgur.com/a/Sdu9kQj
https://imgur.com/a/ueG9dYI

In those scans, he's at the Sun, in the hottest part:
https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/sun-corona/en/

Then he brings Killer Frost down to absolute zero, like a speedsteal.

lawest9
Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Firestorm wins.

https://imgur.com/a/Sdu9kQj
https://imgur.com/a/ueG9dYI

In those scans, he's at the Sun, in the hottest part:
https://spaceplace.nasa.gov/sun-corona/en/

Then he brings Killer Frost down to absolute zero, like a speedsteal. 👍

carver9
Hulk punch himself in the face killing half 99% of the team.

DarkSaint85
Half 99%.

Calm down there sport.

Badabing
Originally posted by carver9
Hulk destroys them by mistake. Originally posted by carver9
Hulk punch himself in the face killing half 99% of the team. Carver, never change. durhulk

carver9
Lol... half didn't belong there.

DarkSaint85
And the other half do.

So a balanced thread

Galan007
Firestorm wins. Best post you've ever made. thumb up

lawest9
Originally posted by Badabing
Carver, never change. durhulk That is why he is CARVER.

lawest9
And the other half do.

So a balanced thread 👍

Stoic
One thunder clap is all that's needed. All of this Firestorm wins mess only happens if Hulk allows it to. A mere collision destroyed an entire solar system, now take starting distance into consideration and they all get turned to juice.

DarkSaint85
One thunder clap is all that's needed. All of this Firestorm wins mess only happens if Hulk allows it to. A mere collision destroyed an entire solar system, now take starting distance into consideration and they all get turned to juice.

Firestorm was chilling in the hottest part of the Sun. He can also go intangible.

So no, that's not happening.

Moreover, the collision? He doesn't have Betty here. So you have to halve that.

carver9
👍

Why are you thumb upping that though? Gladiator and Drax have flown through hearts of suns and Hulk still hurts them. Terrax lived in a black hole while weakened and Hulk can beat him. Lol, Hulk at a weaker state tanked and walked through an attack that was ripping reality apart. I feel confident no one here would use that as his average.

DarkSaint85
Why are you thumb upping that though? Gladiator and Drax have flown through hearts of suns and Hulk still hurts them. Terrax lived in a black hole while weakened and Hulk can beat him. Lol, Hulk at a weaker state tanked and walked through an attack that was ripping reality apart. I feel confident no one here would use that as his average.

Energy attacks =/= physical punches Carv. You surely know this.

If your best attack is Hulk hitting himself and releasing an ENERGY attack, surely showing durability feats against ENERGY attacks is logical?

playa1258
MMH stomps.

carver9
Originally posted by playa1258
MMH stomps.

laughing out loud

lawest9
Why are you thumb upping that though? Gladiator and Drax have flown through hearts of suns and Hulk still hurts them. Terrax lived in a black hole while weakened and Hulk can beat him. Lol, Hulk at a weaker state tanked and walked through an attack that was ripping reality apart. I feel confident no one here would use that as his average. Oh brother.............🤪🥱

Stoic
Firestorm was chilling in the hottest part of the Sun. He can also go intangible.

So no, that's not happening.

Moreover, the collision? He doesn't have Betty here. So you have to halve that.

Was not a shared feat. This has already been proven. Does Firestorm possess TP to know what the Hulk is going to do? If not, grape juice.

TheHulkster
Hulk

DarkSaint85
Was not a shared feat. This has already been proven. Does Firestorm possess TP to know what the Hulk is going to do? If not, grape juice.

Wait it has been proven that Hulk's thunderclaps (or Carver's tactic of...punching himself in the face...) can do the same as him and Betty punching each other? Prrof plase.

And my scans showed Firestorm chilling in the hottest part of the Sun. Gamma, UV, heat, radio - you name it, the Sun is chucking it out in spades.

And Firestorm is just there.

Adam Grimes
MMH solos

carver9
Hulk punch himself in the face ending with the shockwaves melting everyone on the battlefield

lawest9
Hulk punch himself in the face ending with the shockwaves melting everyone on the battlefield 😄😄😄

quanchi112
Hulk is too much. WB Hulk is just beyond even DD at his best showing.

playa1258
Originally posted by Adam Grimes
MMH solos

He does indeed.

Adam Grimes
Hulk punch himself in the face ending with the shockwaves melting everyone on the battlefield Can you show him ever doing this by himself

carver9
Can you show him ever doing this by himself

He punched She Rulk in the face. Whats the difference in him punching himself? Even if you cut that showing in half, the attack is still too damaging for anyone here to survive and lol, someone having a single showing in the sun doesn't change this.

Adam Grimes
Concession accepted.

LordofBrooklyn
Hulk punch himself in the face knocking himself out and avoiding a HUMILIATING and PAINFUL defeat at the hands of The Justice League

For ONCE you are correct, Gammite!!!

carver9
Concession accepted.

So youre conceding?

Adam Grimes
So youre conceding? Nope, still waiting what I asked for.

quanchi112
So youre conceding? thumb up

DarkSaint85
He punched She Rulk in the face. Whats the difference in him punching himself? Even if you cut that showing in half, the attack is still too damaging for anyone here to survive and lol, someone having a single showing in the sun doesn't change this.

I can tell you've never thrown a punch in your life. Even in the gym.

Galan007
carv has punched himself in the face enough to know what he's talking about here, imo. thumb up

Adam Grimes
Originally posted by quanchi112
thumb up By not addressing me directly, you're conceding to me as well. 😌

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Galan007
carv has punched himself in the face enough to know what he's talking about here, imo. thumb up

I will need to see scans of this....

lawest9
Unreal.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.