Obi-Wan Kenobi vs Ahsoka Tano

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ozz81
Both at their best and peak who will win in the following:-

1. Light saber duel only
2. Force powers and abilities only
3. Hand to hand combat (or CQC) only
4. All out fight where all the above are used in the battle

xPRIMEx

Total Warrior
Kenobi

StiltmanFTW
Ken Obi vs. Ahsoka Barbie

Galan007
I'm almost inclined to put Rebels Ahsoka above Kenobi, tbh. At least in a combat scenario. mmm

carthage
ROTS Obi wan?

Not sure

Scizard
1./4. I would say Ahsoka due to their respective fights with Vader. If we're not allowing augmentation for one then obviously Ben Kenobi loses badly.
2. Ahsoka.
3. Ahsoka.

xPRIMEx
What do you guys think obi wans prime is? Rots? ANH?

xPRIMEx

Scizard
Physically weaker but more skilled and focused, and a more powerful force user imo. I think ANH is his prime.

Galan007
ANH was Kenobi's prime in terms of overall enlightenment with the Force and spiritual growth.

RotS was probably his prime from a pure combat/sabers perspective... But ANH Kenobi was obviously no slouch in that department either.

YousufKhan1212
RotS Kenobi gets one shotted. Ben Kenobi might 3 shot her.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by Scizard
Physically weaker but more skilled and focused, and a more powerful force user imo. I think ANH is his prime. How can he be more skilled when he more than likely just didn't do much on Tatooine? I mean if he caused too much trouble he would have surely drawn the attention of the Empire.

ozz81
Originally posted by juggernaut74
How can he be more skilled when he more than likely just didn't do much on Tatooine? I mean if he caused too much trouble he would have surely drawn the attention of the Empire.

Yeah good point.. even vader said his powers were weak when they finally confronted each other.. Heard he was atrophied with regards to saber skills etc but not sure how true that was unless Qui gons force ghost was training him ?..

Lord Stark
Kenobi in a hard battle.

juggernaut74
Ahsoka wins this with minimal effort.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.