Blade vs. Kraven

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

StiltmanFTW
Hand-to-hand.

Stoic
Blade probably wins due to having supernatural speed and strength, not to mention his training which is about on par with Kraven's. So, in a random H2H encounter, I'd give him 7/10 odds of pulling the win.

StiltmanFTW
Kraven has superhuman physicals, too.

StiltmanFTW
https://i.stack.imgur.com/RyLYy.png

https://i.stack.imgur.com/oEIGt.png

Supermutant
Blade ftw though Kraven puts up a nice fight.

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW
Blade got casually one-shotted by Parker.

juggernaut74
When?

StiltmanFTW
Spider-Man vs. Vampires one-shot.

Vanguard

StiltmanFTW
Denial is not a river in Egypt, you know.

Parker made him trip and the fight was over.

One hit KO.

Sucks to be Blade.

juggernaut74

StiltmanFTW
So was Parker.

gg ez

juggernaut74
It's been years since I saw that.

Scans would be nice.

StiltmanFTW
You've been spoonfed for a decade and a half.

It's high time for you to become a little self-reliant, juggy.

NemeBro
Originally posted by juggernaut74
It's been years since I saw that.

Scans would be nice. You are aware there's a site which has basically every comic ever for free online right? It's not hard to look this shit up yourself.

juggernaut74
Forgive me for paying for sh!t legally.

LOL. wink

StiltmanFTW
Right... that's why you log in here daily and beg for scans?

juggernaut74
I hardly ever come to the comic forums.

Ever.

NemeBro
Forgive me for paying for sh!t legally.

LOL. wink I'm not going to look down on someone for supporting the comics they like, but we're talking about just looking up a story to see if the events happened the way someone said they did. Something you can easily do yourself.

So you refuse to look up free comics online yourself, you just expect others to do it for you? And you think this absolves you of the "blame", such as it is?

StiltmanFTW
I hardly ever come to the comic forums.

Ever.

https://tinyurl.com/yayt29a3

A little word of advice. Activate the ghost mode and try to post less often, if you want anyone to believe that.

Stoic
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Denial is not a river in Egypt, you know.

Parker made him trip and the fight was over.

One hit KO.

Sucks to be Blade.

Spiderman has also beaten the Hulk, and historically fights below his full potential against most of his rogues.

StiltmanFTW
Can't admit you were wrong, huh?

juggernaut74
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm not going to look down on someone for supporting the comics they like, but we're talking about just looking up a story to see if the events happened the way someone said they did. Something you can easily do yourself.

So you refuse to look up free comics online yourself, you just expect others to do it for you? And you think this absolves you of the "blame", such as it is? Yes sir you are correct.

Trackz
Spiderman wasn't drained in that fight..he was given an amp being turned into a vamp. Blade was actively being drained prior to the fight...as evidence he wasn't even one-shot. He tripped and passed out.

As for Kraven, Blade should off the better durability/healing factor. Faster and possibly stronger as well.

StiltmanFTW
He had a fresh wound, was struggling to retain control and tried to reason with Blade.

Blade was bloodlusted and going apeshit on Parker.

Trackz
He had a fresh wound, was struggling to retain control and tried to reason with Blade.

Blade was bloodlusted and going apeshit on Parker.

What freshwound? The vampire bite? When has that ever been shown to make someone weaker in comics?

Your second point is still irrelevant as the comic made it clear that he was being drained. It doesn't matter how made a cancer patient is, it doesn't mean they're suddenly not weakened from their disease.

Don't see your logic at all here.

StiltmanFTW
In the very issue we're talking about.

Parker was confused, trying to control himself, while Blade was armed and went all out on him.

If anyone looked good in that fight, it wasn't Blade.

Yet for some reason, little blade goblins use that showing as Eric going toe to toe with Parker in melee... which is obv not what happened.

Trackz
In the very issue we're talking about.

Parker was confused, trying to control himself, while Blade was armed and went all out on him.

If anyone looked good in that fight, it wasn't Blade.

Yet for some reason, little blade goblins use that showing as Eric going toe to toe with Parker in melee... which is obv not what happened.

I'm still not seeing your logic.

1. Blade wasn't weakened.

To support this you used the fact that Blade was bloodlusted, as if that somehow precludes him from being weakened.

The comic in question literally states on panel that Blade is being drained prior to his fight with Spiderman.

As the fight starts, Spiderman is also bloodlusted. Bloodlusted Blade and Spiderman attack each other, and on panel, it states Blade hits Spiderman so hard he briefly gains control of his senses.

2. You state Spideman is weakened

Spiderman isn't weakened, and there's nothing on panel to suggest he's weakened. Being confused doesn't mean you're weaker. Being turned into a vampire has never been shown to weaken someone.

So yea, a weakened Blade went toe-to-toe with a bloodlusted Spiderman and got the better of him briefly.

DarkSaint85
Spiderman losing his intelligence and smarts isn't weakened?

Parmaniac
Originally posted by NemeBro
I'm not going to look down on someone for supporting the comics they like, but we're talking about just looking up a story to see if the events happened the way someone said they did. Something you can easily do yourself.

So you refuse to look up free comics online yourself, you just expect others to do it for you? And you think this absolves you of the "blame", such as it is? https://thumbs.gfycat.com/BouncyInfatuatedFoal-size_restricted.gif

Originally posted by DarkSaint85
Spiderman losing his intelligence and smarts isn't weakened? It wouldn't be for Blade peaches

Trackz
Spiderman losing his intelligence and smarts isn't weakened?
is bruce banner weakened when he turns into the hulk because he's not as smart

DarkSaint85
Originally posted by Trackz
is bruce banner weakened when he turns into the hulk because he's not as smart

Hulk depends on smarts when he fights? Spidey outthinks his opponents. Half the time, his banter is designed to throw his opponents off guard. He uses his skills.

Turning him into a brute is a disadvantage for him, yes.

juggernaut74
Spiderman losing his intelligence and smarts isn't weakened? Not physically.

Which is what is being discussed.

DarkSaint85
Not physically.

Which is what is being discussed.

Erm...

I never knew confusion - a mental state which affects your smarts, which is what I am talking about - controlled your strength. Or maybe it does!

My point - a Spiderman not in his right mind is weakened as a fighter. You want to argue he can bench more, whatever - it is OBVIOUS we are all talking about fight effectiveness.

Trackz
Hulk depends on smarts when he fights? Spidey outthinks his opponents. Half the time, his banter is designed to throw his opponents off guard. He uses his skills.

Turning him into a brute is a disadvantage for him, yes.

The word weaken literally means to make or become weaker in physical strength. Saying Peter Parker fights better when he's smarter is not evidence that he is weaker.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Trackz
is bruce banner weakened when he turns into the hulk because he's not as smart jfc

Trackz
Originally posted by Parmaniac
jfc hurts to be wrong, you'll be alright

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.