ShangChi,Iron Fist,MoonKnight vs Karate Kid, Deathstroke, Bane w/ Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JoeyVanHalen
standard gear

t1 vs t2

JoeyVanHalen
?

cdtm
Iron Fist beats Bane and Slade.

Val Armorr defeats Shang and Moon Knight.

Toss up between Danny and Val.

Senor Cage
Team Val is too much, seeing as Slade has the Ikon suit, and Val can solo two people on the opposite team.

cdtm
No one said anything about the Ikon suit.

MrMind
Originally posted by cdtm

Val Armorr defeats Shang and Moon Knight.

Toss up between Danny and Val.

if Danny and Val are drowning in piss, you can only save one, who would you save

DarkSaint85
No one said anything about the Ikon suit.

It's standard gear, no?

cdtm
Not standard, as far as I know.

Or at least he wasn't using it in that recent Detective/Batman/One of the Bat titles clash.

Last I checked he also stopped using it in his own title, in place of some white suit, but I stopped reading after the Titans crossover.

cdtm
Technically, Karate Kid probably has the Brainy tech force field in his ring.

I would never argue he uses it in a fight though, because as far as I know, they've been used exactly once. In the Lightning Saga.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by MrMind
if Danny and Val are drowning in piss, you can only save one, who would you save

laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Senor Cage
Not standard, as far as I know.

Or at least he wasn't using it in that recent Detective/Batman/One of the Bat titles clash.

Last I checked he also stopped using it in his own title, in place of some white suit, but I stopped reading after the Titans crossover.

He still had it at the end of his series, which was a month or so ago.

Senor Cage
Technically, Karate Kid probably has the Brainy tech force field in his ring.

I would never argue he uses it in a fight though, because as far as I know, they've been used exactly once. In the Lightning Saga.

He can still fly with the ring. He had aerial combat with Batman in the Brave and the Bold. So, there is that.

cdtm
Originally posted by Senor Cage
He still had it at the end of his series, which was a month or so ago.

Pretty sure the one Galan mentioned is newer.

It's the one where Bats preps against him, and beats him mostly off panel. Definitely no Ikon there.

Supermutant
Later on its revealed that Slade wanted to go to jail. After DS and his team escaped he and Bats have a quick stalemate in Batman #90.

So yeah no Ikon suit in he latest appearance, but if the OP wants he can included it. We are still on the first page.

Bane immediately grabs infinity-rebooted Karate Kid and breaks his neck. Then Bane uses KK's lifeless body as a battering ram and cracks Danny's skull in half with KK's skull. As a side effect, cdtm heart also cracks in two.

Team 2 wins.

cdtm
Danny actually has a magic bullet against Slades Ikon suit. One that can't miss.

https://comicvine1.cbsistatic.com/uploads/original/3/35127/769229-lipark6.png

Hypnotic Fist.

Danny learned it from Orson Randall, plus the Book of the Iron Fist, and demonstrates using it.

He makes Slade forget he's Slade.

All Slade has to do is look at the Fist, and its over.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by Supermutant
Bane immediately grabs infinity-rebooted Karate Kid and breaks his neck. Then Bane uses KK's lifeless body as a battering ram and cracks Danny's skull in half with KK's skull. As a side effect, cdtm heart also cracks in two.

Team 2 wins.

And he does that without Venom thumb up

StiltmanFTW
Hypnotic Fist.

Jedi Mind Trick Fist is not likely to work on someone whose mind's been enhanced.

cdtm
It was used an an army of hardened warriors.

Plus its magic. I'm not sure you can will save magic.

Senor Cage
Pretty sure the one Galan mentioned is newer.

It's the one where Bats preps against him, and beats him mostly off panel. Definitely no Ikon there.

He uses it most of the time, so it should be standard.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.