Canon Vader vs Canon Maul & Canon Dooku

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

YousufKhan1212
Either of them would individually get creamed and hulk smashed by Vader, but how well do they perform as a team against the might of Lord Vader?

Galan007
Vader, imo.

Darthadi
By hype and statements Vader can win, but if he does it will be with high difficulty. If you only care about feats, the team have a good chance of winning.

Sheev
Vader. mid difficulty.

Total Warrior
Originally posted by Sheev
Vader. mid difficulty. Ahsoka alone gave him mid diff, this duo is much more powerful. He needs at leaast high diff

ares834
Maul is a non-factor. Heck, if anything, he probably hurts his team.

Total Warrior
^lol

xPRIMEx

juggernaut74
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
Either of them would individually get creamed and hulk smashed by Vader, but how well do they perform as a team against the might of Lord Vader? If you think they get beat that bad solo why do you think they'd do any better together?

YousufKhan1212
Because numbers can be a game changer, but I am undecided on how it will affect the outcome here, hence why I made the thread.

Lord Stark
The duo probably, although Maul is hot garbage in 2v1s so who knows

quanchi112
Team dominates him. Vader has no impressive wins in the films.

juggernaut74
His Rogue One scene was cool.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
His Rogue One scene was cool. Cool but against pretty weak fodder.

YousufKhan1212
quanchi my friend, this is not films only. Comics and novel feats are allowed, so are accolades, and Vader has plenty of them depicting him like a god.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by quanchi112
Cool but against pretty weak fodder. I suppose that is true but bad@ss none the less.

quanchi112
Originally posted by YousufKhan1212
quanchi my friend, this is not films only. Comics and novel feats are allowed, so are accolades, and Vader has plenty of them depicting him like a god. Films still exist which shows how much stronger Luke was in RotJ than Vader. Not even close.

quanchi112
Originally posted by juggernaut74
I suppose that is true but bad@ss none the less. It was cool though I am just not a Vader guy.

WillValentine2
Dooku and Maul are severely weakened in canon compared to their Legends self while Vader is basically turned into a Demi-God, even with the 2v1 I still think Vader takes this

Inedian
Vader wins handily. Disney has done good job with Vader, it's what Lucas should have done with him... it's actually almost as what Lucas has intended with what Anakin would have achieved if not crippled by Kenobi. So they did Vader as Vader should always been portrayed.

xPRIMEx

McP
Vader's potrayal in Shitsney canon sucks as much as this whlole shit. He's not as tragic as he was.

And half-cyborg-half-man gets destroyed by the duo

xPRIMEx
Wrong again

McP
Easy win for them big grin

carthage
Maul is a non factor here

Vader beats Dooku

playa1258
Vader

relentless1
Vader wank is strong with the Diz... he wins

Rockydonovang
Originally posted by Inedian
Vader wins handily. Disney has done good job with Vader, it's what Lucas should have done with him...

Ah yes, because being uber powerful should trump compelling character motivation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

relentless1
Originally posted by Rockydonovang
Ah yes, because being uber powerful should trump compelling character motivation. roll eyes (sarcastic)

why can't you have both? ive enjoyed Disneys comics arcs for Vader so far, they've been well written

NTJack0
Vader slaughters them.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.